PDA

View Full Version : 2x2 Shinobuden

KameronFrye
Mon, 08-16-2004, 09:51 PM
The show feels like it was made by the creators of Excel Saga, don't know for sure, but very funny and pretty stupid. It's about a naive ninja cadet who isn't a very good ninja, who may or may not have a crush on a high school girl. Her master is a big yellow ball that transforms into things. I donno, I enjoy it so far. The show runs like FMP2 did, 30 minutes containing two seperate episodes. It's great when you're trashed, pretty funny sober too. Caught a couple anine parodies in it so far. I think Deathsquad is at episode 5 or 6 now...

Munsu
Tue, 08-17-2004, 02:39 AM
I didnt read your post and dont know wha your post is about...

But... once i go back to college around september im gonna catch up to this series... it seems fun at least

KameronFrye
Tue, 08-17-2004, 02:43 AM
The show is hardcore humor, not kid oriented at all.

Episodes are regular 25 minutes, but they break it in half. One episode before a commercial break, then another immediately afterwards.

The humor seems very dark, like Puni Puni dark. Things such as a huge yellow ball telling a big boobed girl who he is training in ninja arts that his only weakness is to be trapped between her boobs, or that he knows her weakness is showing her a reverse manga flipbook of someone taking a shit backwards. Y'know, stuff like that.

It's funny though, the show seems to somewhat mock Naruto, heheh.

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 08-17-2004, 09:17 PM
I watch 2x2 Shinobuden to laugh..and I agree it does make me think that it might have been from the same creator as Excell Saga, since they seem a bit similar in humor..

mitsui
Tue, 10-05-2004, 12:54 PM
anybody know how many episodes (all in all) this series has?

KameronFrye
Tue, 10-05-2004, 03:21 PM
Ive got 11 episodes so far, but i don't know when it'll end.