PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Roll Playing Game

Omri
Mon, 08-16-2004, 05:02 PM
Well, hi everyone I just thought about it and simuletnly pressed the New Topic button.

I wanted to know more about the Naruto RPG I'm playing D&D since 2000 and I'm very intersted about those games.

I heard a little about it from my friend, he told me the the Naruto RPG game is'nt very good. But since I a fan of the show I wanted to play it, or at least know anout it a little more.

So...do you know what the gaem all about?
You played it before?
And maybe if someone here knows enough about the game so we can play it, we can make a forum game.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-16-2004, 10:27 PM
They would have been much better served to have simply made a suppliment for B.E.S.M. rather than trying to make their own game from scratch.

Omri
Tue, 08-17-2004, 03:07 AM
So, you don't like the game?

You played it before?

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 08-17-2004, 06:48 AM
it's on the gba it's basically just like any RPG, it's turn based system where you and your opponents take turns, it's pretty crappy they should stick to fighting games those fit Naruto a lot better, making rpg's of animes is pretty lame

DarthEnderX
Tue, 08-17-2004, 08:18 AM
I don't think we're talking about the same kinda RPG here.

Omri
Tue, 08-17-2004, 12:19 PM
Yes, Delux Skillz we we're talking about the RPG game with panciels nad papers.

Not a video game of some sort.

jing
Tue, 08-17-2004, 06:06 PM
Naruto Role play forum games???

Einzelgänger
Wed, 08-18-2004, 01:35 PM
Omri, you said you play D&D, why not just make a few diffrent Ninja Classes. Me and about 8 frinds have a game going right now, and I'm using one of the Ninja Classes we made, its skills and stats are based on Naruto. It works out pritty well, but you gotta know how to set it up right, and you have to have limited knolage about GMing, and you can't make them unblalaced.

Anyway Just a thought, I've never played the Naruto one, but our D&D vesion is fun.

EndoAnima
Wed, 08-18-2004, 02:16 PM
I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you can make a great Naruto version of D&D.
Einzelg may have ideas ask him.

Omri
Wed, 08-18-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by: Einzelgänger
Omri, you said you play D&D, why not just make a few diffrent Ninja Classes. Me and about 8 frinds have a game going right now, and I'm using one of the Ninja Classes we made, its skills and stats are based on Naruto. It works out pritty well, but you gotta know how to set it up right, and you have to have limited knolage about GMing, and you can't make them unblalaced.

Anyway Just a thought, I've never played the Naruto one, but our D&D vesion is fun.

I'm playing D&D right know and I took the oriental advanture charcther of Ninja.
The problom with that Ninja is taht the shurikens not so good and for a charcther he isn't
a intersting one. Very similar to a fighter.

But I can't see how you made your own game. I tried ones but it was to unbalanced without many rules.
It is very hard to make this game. The balance thing is hard.

Jing, what the problom with forum games. I saw games like this at many forums, it's very fun.
The only one we need is a one who understand the game and know how to be a DM.

?igma
Wed, 08-18-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
it's on the gba it's basically just like any RPG, it's turn based system where you and your opponents take turns, it's pretty crappy they should stick to fighting games those fit Naruto a lot better, making rpg's of animes is pretty lame

I completely disagree, as long it is of the calibur of seiken dentensu III // secret of mana II , it can't be beaten. RPG's all the way i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif