PDA

View Full Version : Wait a minute

monkeyboi
Sun, 08-15-2004, 12:47 PM
why does that orochimaru guy wants to destroy konoha? wasnt that his village? is it because he was chosen to be hokage?

i really do not know

wirm
Sun, 08-15-2004, 12:53 PM
He said something about simply liking to see action or he gets bored.

Also, I might be wrong, but he may be trying to eliminate future competition. Konoha seems to be one of the strongest villages in the world (also a guess) and breeds some pretty impressive fighters.

Also, he was exiled, and might have a bone to pick

Goingin
Sun, 08-15-2004, 01:10 PM
Oro was a promising student who could become a Hokage, but because he wanted to become immortal he started working on that forbidden technique with using other bodies to live longer.

The village of Konoha (well.. atleast it's ninja's) were against that and they banned him for it
Also they chose the 4th as a Hokage that time while he thought he should become one instead of him

He now hates Konoha because of those things and wants it destroyed

Cal_kashi
Sun, 08-15-2004, 01:29 PM
Now for a similar and just as important question, how did Oro get his sword back? Mr monkey man poofed away with it after the third dies.

deadlydreamx
Sun, 08-15-2004, 01:39 PM
well i guess oro has a fully stocked part of his body filled with swords and his snake bitch go gets it for him when needed

Deblas
Sun, 08-15-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
Now for a similar and just as important question, how did Oro get his sword back? Mr monkey man poofed away with it after the third dies.

Your thinking too much

ZakuHan
Sun, 08-15-2004, 03:53 PM
Doesn't take much thought at all to notice that.. obviously, since they messed it up lol.

MisterBigs
Sun, 08-15-2004, 10:52 PM
As stated, Oro was band for experimenting on a forbidden jutsu and he was not happy about not being asked to be the 4th Hokage. The 3rd had trained him to be the 4th but then found out that he was experimenting with thoughs jutsus and killing ningas for his experiment. The 3rd had to choose someone else as the 4th after he retired and Oro was just thought that was wrong. All this is why Oro was very happy to kill the 3rd.

frexeze
Sun, 08-15-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by: MisterBigs
s

s is for spam ;D

DB_Hunter
Mon, 08-16-2004, 04:10 PM
But didn't the 3rd say something like 'i know you do not move for revenge' to orochimaru? If that is so wouldn't that make Oro kinda sad for wanting to crush a whole village even though he's been defeated and part of his soul ripped off just because he's bored and has nothing better to do? He could try doing charity work...

PSJ
Mon, 08-16-2004, 04:43 PM
its not all about revenge remember that he is trying to create his own village and become the strongest ninja in the world with knowing all jutsus. the leaf is a big and strong village which is a threat to his plans. add that leaf trained orochimaru and would probably be very anxious to get rid off him since he messes up alot of things like breaking the peace treaty between sand and leaf.

Rek
Mon, 08-16-2004, 08:37 PM
he had ulterior motives that have already been released. He wants sasuke's cock, which makes sence because who doesn't want to be sasuke, except for the whole, I'm an angst filled toddler that has no interest in the opposite sex. and he wants to keep kyuubi away from Itachi.

and about the sword, its a summoned weapon. so when he summons it, it comes. he summoned it. it came. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

Deblas
Mon, 08-16-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
he had ulterior motives that have already been released. He wants sasuke's cock, which makes sence because who doesn't want to be sasuke, except for the whole, I'm an angst filled toddler that has no interest in the opposite <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=sex&v=56">sex</a>. (http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=sex&v=56) and he wants to keep kyuubi away from Itachi.

and about the sword, its a summoned weapon. so when he summons it, it comes. he summoned it. it came. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

Sasuke's cock??i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-16-2004, 10:13 PM

It's likely that Orochimaru has the ability to "summon" the sword much in the same way ninjas can summon animals. The sword is probably bound to him in some way, and even though Enma took it, it probably returns to Oro every time he regurgitates it.