PDA

View Full Version : DOCTORS EXAMINE ANIME ILLNESSES

Frantic Boy
Fri, 08-13-2004, 03:49 PM
Reuters News service reported a dramatic increase in the amount of violence and sexual aggression directed towards cats. Domestic Cats, members of family felidae, can be found in many homes, alley, fields, and hospitals. Many have been seen staggering disoriented through suburban areas. At first this was attributed to rabies, but it was later determined that the animals had been sodomized. The University of Iowa has noticed a direct correlation between areas that pick up international, specifically, asian, and cartoon television stations and appearances of these victimized cats. While no specifics can be determined, it is believed that viewing anime, or japanimation, is the impetus to aggressive behavior and acts of sexual sadium.

schulz
Fri, 08-13-2004, 04:45 PM
Just like movies like the Matrix and such caused the Columbine (high school) shooters to go on that rampage (i.e. it's bullshit) . It takes much more than anime and such (a fucked up head) to drive a person to sodomize their cat.

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-13-2004, 05:03 PM
And Schindler's List created World War 2!!!11

PSJ
Fri, 08-13-2004, 05:23 PM
yea right and there are polar bears in sweden.

Frantic Boy
Fri, 08-13-2004, 05:27 PM
Um well, first of all Schindler's List was made in 1993, World War II had already been over for about five decades. I think you just made as ass of out yourself, cat molester...

PSJ
Fri, 08-13-2004, 06:19 PM
i kind of think that was terra's point. its as impossible as your little theory up there is.

Frantic Boy
Fri, 08-13-2004, 06:20 PM
Second, there are indeed polar bears in Sweden.

http://www.zoocheck.com/programs/wildlife/forgotten/facts.shtml

If need any further proof cat molester, just ask Terracosomo's mom.

Munsu
Fri, 08-13-2004, 06:23 PM
No one wants to hear whinny asses... censorship loving... media hating crap...

Get over it... we all know there are some fucked up people in this planet, people that have diarrhea for a brain... stop blaming irrelevant mediums as fault of the cases

/me is going to rewatch Elfen Lied

PSJ
Fri, 08-13-2004, 06:26 PM
LOL where the hell in sweden, norway or finland for that matter can you find polar bears? you know i live in sweden and we do not have polar bears here. if you dont refer to zoo's of course but if thats the case we got tigers, lions and monkies to. denmark got them tho but not in denmark but on greenland which is a part of denmark. i am not entirely sure about finland and normay but im 90% sure that they do not got polar bears in the country itself maybe some small island somewhere but not in the actual country.

what kind of site is that?

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-14-2004, 03:43 AM
I have a hard time finding out if Frantic Boy is as stupid as he's trying to look, or if he's just having fun in his own little self-delusional way...

Send a post card from ban-land, will you Frantic Boy?