PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Seed

NM
Thu, 08-12-2004, 07:43 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knew where I can get Gundam Seed. Normally, I'd go to Boxtorrents and get it but the torrent there has mixed subs in it and I want to have a complete collection from one subbing group. Can anyone help? IRC or BT download is fine. Thanks again!

Munsu
Thu, 08-12-2004, 08:08 PM
I know kickassanime is releasing the DVD versions... i think they are up to episode 6 or so

NM
Fri, 08-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Sounds good Budweineken, thanks!

Munsu
Fri, 08-13-2004, 03:45 PM
If what you want a single group that is your best bet... But other than that you wont find the complete series by a single sub group since Bandai went after the sub groups and all of them had to drop the series... hence the creation of Haro to finish the series

NM
Fri, 08-13-2004, 05:07 PM
Bandai went after those subbers? Wow, I thought Bandai was cool about there being fansubs of Gundam Seed. Im pretty sure that other companies dont mind there being fansubs of licensed anime because that way, the popularity of the anime would grow. But oh well, the DVD versions of Gundam Seed are good enough for me.

Munsu
Fri, 08-13-2004, 05:09 PM
Yeah that sounds good... but i recommend if you have bandwith to spare, that you download the whole series as you find it for now so that when Gundam SEED Destiny comes out on October you've already watched the first series...

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-14-2004, 03:54 AM
My Seed folder has stuff from 4 different groups i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Munsu
Sat, 08-14-2004, 04:08 AM
Lol... i downloaded my episodes from Honorless's fserver over at IRC and I ended up with 5 different groups... aone, aj (unfortunately), a-kraze, a-kigdom, and haro

NM
Sat, 08-14-2004, 08:15 AM
Whatttttt, Animeone subbed Seed?? Dammit! Ive been downloading the DVD versions from KAA (I was thinking about getting the episodes with different subbers from that torrent at boxtorrents but its down again i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif). I got one question, since Bandai went after the subbers of Seed, wouldn't they go after KAA also because they have Seed DVDs being distributed online?

Munsu
Sat, 08-14-2004, 07:04 PM
It all depends where the people from the group are from... and the location of where the episodes are served and how far the law is able to stop what they are doing...

Most of the DVD ripping groups are almost untouchable... if not they wouldnt be alive at the moment.... groups like anime-legion... zhentarim.... anime-4ever etc...

But it all comes down to that the group doesnt give a fuck really...

Eurasian
Sun, 08-15-2004, 01:19 AM
y is boxtorrents down??...sad...

i use to get it at gamerx or something, but they aren't paying the bills so my downloading went to waste. i already downloaded 2 gig of the 4 gig thing (half the whole serie). so i was really pissed. and i hate to dl from the beginning. i got now choice...

so right now...KAA is my best friend. they could be a better friend if came out faster. i'm addicted. MORE!

stos289
Sun, 08-15-2004, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by: Eurasian

is boxtorrents down??...sad...

i use to get it at gamerx or something, but they aren't paying the bills so my downloading went to waste. i already downloaded 2 gig of the 4 gig thing (half the whole serie). so i was really pissed. and i hate to dl from the beginning. i got now choice...

so right now...KAA is my best friend. they could be a better friend if came out faster. i'm addicted. MORE!

Actually if you read the reason at the main site of Boxtorrents (which is here (http://www.boxtorrents.com/)) you can see its not because he was not paying his bills. He says (and I quote):

"as you've noticed this server has been unstable so its been sent to some server shop place where its hopefully going to get fixed. I little birdy tells me it might be due to a bad memory stick so its getting replaced. There is no eta when it should be done by but i dont think it should take too long if its only a ram stick."

As you can see, it was because of a malfunction of the server. Hope that cleared it up.

Eurasian
Sun, 08-15-2004, 11:10 PM
thanx stos289, but what i meant is that gamerx (the site, i think that's the name...) isn't paying the bills. cuz when i go to the site, they saying something like "contact billing information."

but Boxtorrents is up again!!!! but thanx stos289, it's very nice of u to clear it up.