PDA

View Full Version : Screw A/H

mdclips
Thu, 08-12-2004, 02:02 PM
Man I hate Anime-Heaven they think they can just come out of no where and take gotwoots' dowloads there getting like 70,000 per episode not to mention it seems there gonna get 100,000 plus for 95-96. Gotwoot has been subbing it since Episode #1. Anime-Heaven BURN IN HELL!!! There just stealing it not to mention they can sub for crap.

Mut
Thu, 08-12-2004, 02:04 PM
i think they do an alright job subbing. i guess they do take away some of the a/a downloaders. i'm talking only about the people who only download the first subbed version. i don't think it even matters really, a/a will always have loyal fans who download their version even if they have downloaded an earlier release by another group.

and you shouldn't really bash a-h. it's not nice =(

Assertn
Thu, 08-12-2004, 02:08 PM
TW released 52 finally.......

WOO!.....now i can get rid of that unsightly animerev version

PSJ
Thu, 08-12-2004, 02:51 PM
whats the point of this thread? crying because a new group does a decent job and fast to on the eps? grow up kid. people will still download AA.

mdclips
Thu, 08-12-2004, 03:30 PM
sorry im 9

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-12-2004, 05:13 PM
9?! Back in my day, 9 year olds didn't know what a PC was...

THE WORLD IS ROTTING

XwingRob
Thu, 08-12-2004, 05:21 PM
My parents didn't even let me go the internet forums or internet gaming until I was 14or so...

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-12-2004, 05:28 PM
My guys didn't let me buy a Marilyn Manson CD when I was 13.

He sucks btw.

Everon
Thu, 08-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Let me guess, you were trying to buy it b/c of the shock value?

imo it would be better if they just decided to join other subbing groups or choose a lesser known anime instead of speed subbing for about a month and burning out from exaustion.

Deblas
Thu, 08-12-2004, 08:14 PM
hmm. i am a big fan of AA and anime heaven does a pretty good job as subbing as well. i download anime heaven because its the fist subb that comes out but when the AA version comes out i download it so i can burn it. overall i really think AH is a good subber but AA quality has to be the best

Masamune
Thu, 08-12-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by: mdclips
Man I hate Anime-Heaven they think they can just come out of no where and take gotwoots' dowloads there getting like 70,000 per episode not to mention it seems there gonna get 100,000 plus for 95-96. Gotwoot has been subbing it since Episode #1. Anime-Heaven BURN IN HELL!!! There just stealing it not to mention they can sub for crap.

gotwoot subs?
and here i thought it was a distro site. silly me

PSJ
Fri, 08-13-2004, 07:51 AM
wow 9 years old, i dont think its approapriate(sp?) to hang around at forums at that age.... i barely knew how to use mspaint when i was 9 what is happening to the world?

Stoopider
Fri, 08-13-2004, 08:35 AM
Technologies getting faster, kids getting smarter, and we the aging society is getting naive-er.

Anyway, Anime-Heaven, is for ppl who can't wait and just download them. Well, I have nothing against them. But I always prefer A/A.

PSJ
Fri, 08-13-2004, 08:47 AM
true, true. and im just 16 years old. i had no idea i would feel this way this early..... im feeling uhm old...

back to topic AH does a good job on their subs, they arent that far from AA and now when AA is splitting up animeone will have to carry the huge load of giving us a high quality naruto sub. i still prefer AA subs tho but AH isnt bad. if animeone stopped doing naruto AH would be the sub to download.

mdclips
Fri, 08-13-2004, 02:50 PM
lol u guys are funny im not 9 im 15 @ 9 i didnt know wtf the internet was or even a pc or mac

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-13-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Technologies getting faster, kids getting smarter, and we the aging society is getting naive-er.

Unfortunately you are only 33.3% right. Technologies are getting faster. But kids are not getting smarter. They are just dumb brats using new tools. And the aging society is not naive. Most of the currently aging society is the last ray of intelligence for mankind. The coming generations will be worse than ever, and will eventually lead to the death of the planet.

PSJ
Fri, 08-13-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by: mdclips
lol u guys are funny im not 9 im 15 @ 9 i didnt know wtf the internet was or even a pc or mac

lol i seriously thought you were 9 i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif stupid me...

and what a negative future you see terra.... hopefully there will be some smart people to lead mankind in the future as well.

Knyteguy
Sat, 08-14-2004, 08:11 PM
Competition brings out the best in everyone, I always download A/Hs speed subs, then download the AA release when it comes out for my collection.

Eurasian
Sat, 08-14-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Unfortunately you are only 33.3% right. Technologies are getting faster. But kids are not getting smarter. They are just dumb brats using new tools. And the aging society is not naive. Most of the currently aging society is the last ray of intelligence for mankind. The coming generations will be worse than ever, and will eventually lead to the death of the planet.
it's really random. but i think u need to listen to that whitney houston song. "children r out future" or something like that. for some reason, that just popped into my head. i hadn't even heard that song for like 5 years.

mdclips, i seriously thought u were 9. i was thinking about when i was 9, i asked my friends what aol stood for. they just laughed and think i'm stupid. i didn't even know what pc stood for. and then... i thought u were ultra smart.

rdperalta
Sun, 08-15-2004, 12:11 AM
Yeah.. its not nice flaming another sub group. I also dl the A-H versions and IMHO theyre doing a good job for speed subs. Anyone still remember when Bakasan was around hehehehe (the one man subbing team) but i always dl the A/A version for burning on dvd as backup.

Its like this Bakasan (now A-H) for previewing and TW or A/A for burning

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-15-2004, 02:02 AM
@Eurasian: I thought thinking of 'children are the future' was just what I did? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Kale Ironfist
Sun, 08-15-2004, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by: rdperalta
Yeah.. its not nice flaming another sub group. I also dl the A-H versions and IMHO theyre doing a good job for speed subs. Anyone still remember when Bakasan was around hehehehe (the one man subbing team) but i always dl the A/A version for burning on dvd as backup.

but at least bakasan never made any mistakes with his subbing... just that he used poor quality raws

Gods_Son
Sun, 08-15-2004, 06:56 AM
I don't care if you're 9 years old, this thread is just stupid. And if you don't like the sub, then you don't have to watch it. It's fucking free, there's no reason to bitch so much.

kage_bunshin
Sun, 08-15-2004, 12:00 PM
noobs shouldn't talk like that. Now behave. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I don't think ANBU or AonE cares whether AH is stealing their downloaders coz there are loyal downloaders anyway. Like me, for e.g.

jing
Sun, 08-15-2004, 12:31 PM
i like A-H man... they didn't do anything wrong... who know's maybe they will start from episode 1 slowly... I remembered a certain group who started were TW left off, but they slowly subbed their begining episodes.

Goingin
Sun, 08-15-2004, 01:22 PM
A-H is good

I like their fast and pretty accurate subs, not as superb as the slower subbers like ANBU/AonE (separated from now on), but theyre a speed-subbing fansub, so give em a break.

Like a lot of people i download A-H's eps for watching the ep soon after airing and use ANBU or AonE's for archives (and a second-time watching)

SK
Sun, 08-15-2004, 02:42 PM
too many haters...

mage
Sun, 08-15-2004, 03:55 PM

i always preferred bakasan's subs over all the other groups. too bad he quit i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Masamune
Sun, 08-15-2004, 05:26 PM

bakasan was t3h shit.

i mean seriously did it on his own. , in comparison to entire teams

Eurasian
Sun, 08-15-2004, 10:30 PM
i remembered the days w/ bakasan. i remembered he mentioned about his girlfriend on his site. <-- completely random

i think his subs came out faster than AH. bakasan's naruto subs r the only things i think about wed nites.

Voltage
Thu, 08-19-2004, 05:59 AM
Don't complain about so and so's subbing and taking away all of the downloads. It's FREE. Why complain about charity?

RasenDori
Thu, 08-19-2004, 09:56 AM
*points at the sign that says "dont join forums unless youre this tall"* ...guess you missed that one mdclips
i dont think anyone cares about A-H "stealing" from AA. maybe you dont understand the way free commerce works...oh...thats right...you dont because your nine years old. allow me to be the first to welcome you the the united states where we support the spirit of competition. some people will like A-H because they are fast others will like AA because of quality, but all that really matters is that the people get there naruto.
as for the issue of stealing ...last time i checked naruto wasnt licensed to any american subbers, so its a free market for fansubbers my young friend