PDA

View Full Version : OMFG NARULTIMATE HERO 2

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-12-2004, 09:23 AM
Time for the Gamecube players to get owned as we of the PS2 crowd embrace this beauty!

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0408/game080404a.shtml

Rumored to be more than 30 (!!!) characters, out of which we have Jiraiya, Tsunade, ITACHI & just about anyone else who we have seen so far. Even Kabuto is a possability.

Get out your chipped PS2s and get ready to order this one as it is released september 30!

Raven
Thu, 08-12-2004, 09:44 AM
Looks nice. But if the first game is any indication, I still like the Cube's game's engine better.

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-12-2004, 09:54 AM
Yeah the cube games are more "fighters"... PS2 ones are closer to party games.

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 08-12-2004, 10:03 AM
part 3 for the gamecube is also coming so the gamecube players will own the PS2 people again

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-12-2004, 12:09 PM
...and the best thing is that I have this really cool friend who's gonna send me the game as soon as it comes out. Which is good, because importing is hell in Sweden.

Assertn
Thu, 08-12-2004, 12:58 PM
whats gonna be even cooler.......

is Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3.......comin out this winter for gamecube i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Deblas
Thu, 08-12-2004, 08:43 PM
Where the hell do you get the naruto games anyway!!!

thischunk
Thu, 08-12-2004, 11:59 PM
eBay! or try play-asia.com

man, i finally got naruto 2 on gamecube and they emailed me two days later saying naruto 3 was about to come out.

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-13-2004, 12:03 AM
More screens

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0407/game071604e.shtml

Eurasian
Sat, 08-14-2004, 11:53 PM
they got pictures of the ps2 game on narutofan. u can actually use itachi's mangekyou thing...OMG...i was drooling then started to jump w/ excitment. isn't this ps2 game gonna be released in English?? that's what i read on playonline or some website like that.

r they really gonna add more characters?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! bliss...

i'm seriously buying a gamecube now. just for the naruto game.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-18-2004, 04:03 AM
Kankuro, Third Hokage & Tsunade confirmed.

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0408/game081704b.shtml

The roster is getting fucking big! Even Tenten is in. I think that makes it so all the leaf genins are here. & the sand genins too of course. And the three sannin. OMG i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

There's also an advanced story mode where you wander around in Konoha freely.

hopeknight
Wed, 08-18-2004, 09:10 AM
A classmate of mine who has played the GC version saidd it was horribly unbalanced (not a good thing when it comes to fighting games)

Although I'd love to play the game, I think it would be alot of fun to kick everyones asses with a character like Hinata.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-18-2004, 09:21 AM
It's too bad Hinata is the weakest in the game, then. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif As it should be!
(This is about the PS2 game)

Everon
Wed, 08-18-2004, 10:15 AM
hmm...is there something about region codes for the PS2? Sorta like being unable to play a dvd if its from a different region (stupid marketing conspiracy!)

Assertn
Wed, 08-18-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by: thischunk
eBay! or try play-asia.com

man, i finally got naruto 2 on gamecube and they emailed me two days later saying naruto 3 was about to come out.

haha, that happened to me with naruto 1 for gc

supposedly in naruto 3, they are adding some team feature, where you pick a team and you automatically get the 3 characters from that team to use. Like naruto's team is naruto, sasuke, sakura.....shika's team is shika, ino, chouji.....etc

of course this would hint that other characters not yet confirmed will prolly show up, like shino, tenten, tsunade (perhaps the demon bros for zabuza and haku?) i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

hopeknight: yes, the game is unbalanced......but its done so at such an extreme point that maybe 2/3 of the characters in the game could be considered cheap, lol.......
so it doesnt really matter