PDA

View Full Version : Since it's been a week or so CHAPTER 226

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 08-12-2004, 06:54 AM
damn i missed this board i used to just check everyday for the hell of it but suddenly it was down for like a week i had to go to rehab just to refrain from clicking on my favorites link to this board...

anyway ok it's obvious Naruto will most likely blow sasuke's chidori away the final page has both their faces and naruto is lookin like "I'm winnin this shit motherf****!!" and Sasuke is like "Damn you why am I so pathetic my little Chidori is far too weak!"

well that's the kind of looks i think they got on their face damn two weeks waiting for the next chapter is hella annoying i've probably reread this chapter a million times c'mon give us more Kishimoto

PSJ
Thu, 08-12-2004, 07:22 AM
this chapter was awesome the main fight and all. i've been waiting for this since sasuke saw naruto beat gaara. we all know that sasuke wanted to kick narutos ass since then. its a little boring with no naruto this week but come on its not the end of the world do something else? i know i will my last week of summer vacation now :'(

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-12-2004, 09:19 AM
BRING ON THE NEW SUPER MOVES!

Man Kishimoto takes so many breaks.
Last week of summer vacation for me too...WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Raven
Thu, 08-12-2004, 09:41 AM
*sniff* At the end of this chapter, I could have SWORN I smelt DBZ. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Can't wait for 227. Damn week breaks.

Mut
Thu, 08-12-2004, 12:03 PM
this is what i think... sasuke loses the rasengan vs chidori... then lvl 2 and he ravages naruto's face and wins.

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-12-2004, 12:08 PM
This is what I think. Sasuke loses with Chidori. Sasuke goes level 2.

THEN NEJI COMES AND BEATS THEM BOTH

Trip
Thu, 08-12-2004, 02:22 PM
ok, the only way sasuke can win is if he kills Naruto so one of the following will happen:

1)Naruto kicks Sasuke's ass big time, and then drags him back to the leaf village.
2)Sasuke kicks the crap out of Naruto, but then grows a concience and decides not to kill him (and then probally goes on a Oro hunt).
3)Some body joins the fight, possibly one or more of the Sanins and stops the fight.
4)A variation of 2 & 3, some1 joins the fight (where sasuke is winning) but manages to influence him not to kill naruto.
5)Naruto dies, end of manga.

you can straight away rule out 2,4 and 5 since Sasuke won't change his mind on what he needs to do and I don't see the manga ending any time soon. IMO either Naruto wipes the floor with sasuke, or some1 interupts them.

EpoC
Thu, 08-12-2004, 03:09 PM
when did sasuke learn to walk on water??
maybe when he trained with kakashi, but that can't be cuse they were training in place with not very much water. or maybe there was water..

ok I have decided that sasuke learned the water walk from kakashi, I don't care how they did it.

Knives122
Thu, 08-12-2004, 03:27 PM
You just need to know how much chakra to excert into your feet, and Kakashi proabably told him how to do that, AND MAN ITS GREAT TO BE BACK

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
AND MAN ITS GREAT TO BE BACK

YES!

XwingRob
Thu, 08-12-2004, 05:25 PM
Yes, it is nice to see forums back in action.
Anyways, I'm still sticking to the belief that the timejump is gonna happen shortly after this fight. I still think Sasuke is gonna defeat Naruto and leave him for dead... and become evil!!!11!!!

ilabb
Thu, 08-12-2004, 06:53 PM
Yeah.. I expect a big time jump after this fight too, mainly because Orochimaru is out of commission for literally years now because of the body switch.

But I can't really see Naruto winning this just because of what would happen if Sasuke was to be returned to the village... they're certainly not going to welcome him with open arms, the village leaders will be pissed, he's technically a missing-nin now... just because he's an Uchiha doesn't mean that the village will overlook his rogue actions (and if they do I'll puke X_x).

Superman
Thu, 08-12-2004, 08:10 PM
I agree with a lot of people here. I think Naruto's rasangan will beat Sasuke's chidori. Sasuke will then go level two and beat the ass off Naruto. Someone else will show up and stop Sasuke from killing Naruto. Then a time leap.

Whoever shows up to stop the fight will have to be very strong. Probably a sannin or Itachi or maybe even this third sharingan user. I don't think anyone else can handle level two Sasuke.

xtort
Thu, 08-12-2004, 11:02 PM
I don't know why so many people think there will be a break in the action. Realistically speaking, Kishimoto is horrid at keeping track of time. People are mortally wounded and just ducky in the next chapter, which in Naruto-time is anywhere between 0 seconds and 1 day. Anyways, there's a zillion things that could be expounded upon, most of them starting with "A", and ending with "kat-freakin'-suki". How about the third user of mange sharingan? How about the other Akatsuki members? How about the characters that just recently died? I mean... like within the past 30 issues, how many people have "died"? This has been under 10 hours of world time. There's tons to do.

-xtortout

PS Sorry that was so rambling.

Masamune
Thu, 08-12-2004, 11:26 PM
dont think there'll be a time jump here.

there might be one in the future ( far far away )
so he could make like naruto chuunin without having to do an entire arc

PSJ
Fri, 08-13-2004, 08:00 AM
i guess someone will interupt the fight and sasuke will run to oro. time jump? why the fuck do you want a time jump now? xtort said most of the things that needs to be done BEFORE a time jump. if a time jump would be possible kishimoto must find a way to keep everyone in check like killing of orochimaru, make akatsuki hunted by several villages so they dont got time to chase naruto or something like that. then show what happened to chouji, neji and all the others. fix up rock lee once again. give us some background on why the sand nins came. etc. etc. only after that there can be a time jump.

Lefty
Fri, 08-13-2004, 03:50 PM
Well there could be the most hated of all time jumps. A time jump of a year or two with one of the main characters having a flash back to cover all the lose ends that were left by this arc. I wounldn't be suprised if Kishimoto dose that just to put this arc to bed once and for all. I hope to god that dosn't happen.

Knives122
Fri, 08-13-2004, 05:01 PM
Why in more ways than one it will be better, because then the kid stuff will end and the really cool stuff(with naruto being able to take care of himself) will beable to start

kilzo
Sun, 08-15-2004, 12:29 AM
Yeah well wow, good epside and i cant wait for 227, but i blinked and well i missed the whole chapter. 0_o.... ended a tad quick. but then i guess he wanted to get straight to the punch (pun) with that chapter. (sorry).

jing
Sun, 08-15-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
This is what I think. Sasuke loses with Chidori. Sasuke goes level 2.

THEN NEJI COMES AND BEATS THEM BOTH

AGREED!

Eurasian
Mon, 08-16-2004, 01:15 AM
WHAT?!?! last week of summer vacation?? it's still august. i'm just about to go on vacation. how weird~

they gotta start moving the story. the story has gone nowhere for some time...well, i guess it's becuz of the flashback (which i thought were pretty interesting). i just want to see the progression of the arc. the kunai...hm...now i'm starting to think about the importance of it.

neji beat everyone?! neji is a change man. he'll beat everyone up except naruto. i really wanted to see neji fight sasuke back at the beginning of the chuunin exam. while neji beats sasuke up, he can tell sasuke that byakugan is better than sharingan.

PSJ
Mon, 08-16-2004, 08:36 AM
our summer vacation starts begining of june. oh well whoever wins this fight will be awesome.

Eurasian
Mon, 08-16-2004, 10:04 PM
mine started the 1st thurs of june...so pretty much the beginning too.

i agree that this fight will be really awesome. highly aniticipated since the beginning of the story. i'm cheering for naruto, cuz he needs to whip that cocky look off of sasuke's face.

Cloud 9
Mon, 08-16-2004, 11:07 PM
I think that the next chapter will end the series. We'll see text on the bottom of the last page entitled: "Look forward to the new series, Sasuke, which will debut soon!".

Destroyor
Mon, 08-16-2004, 11:18 PM
This chapter imho is pure fan service.

1) Naruto vs Sasuke
2) rasengan vs chidori
3) kyubi vs curse seal lv 2 (possible)

Anyway I agree this chp is very dbz-ish ... and Boo if there happen to be a stupid time jump thus skipping the entire fight.

<Ramble> WHERE'S MR.OMGSOHYPEUPUCHIHAITACHISAMA???? <endramble>

and shamelessly copy a line from animesuki forum to conclude this post:

The following chapters will determine Kishimoto's godhood status

Death BOO Z
Tue, 08-17-2004, 08:37 AM
Am i the only guy who hopes that this fight won't end with the rasengan VS Chidori?
the chapter ended with the view of naruto's and sasuke's feet, so don't you think that it would be cool if there's something in the water? maybe Itachi is waiting over there to take Naruto right under Sasuke's nose?

yeah, i know it'll suck, but a plain Chidori VS Rasengan seems very DBZlike to me, i wish someone will do something else, like that Naruto will use chidori on the water and send Sasuke flying...

so anyway, 227 comes out this friday, right?

Stęgan
Thu, 08-19-2004, 04:18 PM
the coolest would be if naruto was so emosonali (dont know how thata spelled) pissed so he would get the wolf eyes

by the way...........doesnt neji have a couple of holes in his body

Mut
Thu, 08-19-2004, 06:49 PM
i see nothing wrong with chidori vs rasengan. it doesn't remind me of dbz or anything. i think it's about time that sasuke and naruto have a fight. you guys are just cry babies!i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

Assertn
Thu, 08-19-2004, 07:37 PM
OMFG YOU KNOW WHAT.......
IN ONE PIECE WHEN SMOKER AND ACE WERE FIGHTING WITH SMOKE VS FIRE......IT LOOKED ALMOST LIKE A KAMEHAMEHA WAVE!!!!111oneone

Lefty
Thu, 08-19-2004, 08:28 PM
Ok who ever tried to make a comarision of Naruto to DBZ needs to hung upside down and beaten with bat. This fight is the antithasis of the whole Naruto, Sasuke competition. I have been waiting for like a year for this to happen.

Masamune
Fri, 08-20-2004, 01:01 AM
animes have things in common , duh

dbz is like 10 years old. give it a rest already

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-20-2004, 02:38 AM
IN ONEGAI TEACHER WHEN THE TEACHER ADJUSTED HER HAIR, IT LOOKED ALMOST LIKE BULMA'S HAIR WHEN SHE FLEW TO SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2222

Raven
Fri, 08-20-2004, 03:07 AM
LMAO @ 2222

Ok, I'll admit it guys, I'm one of the ones who was reminded of DBZ... but it's only because lately I've truly forgotten it, pushed it out of my mind to prioritize for better things - it only takes something random like this to bring it all flooding back i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif - forgive me.

Eurasian
Fri, 08-20-2004, 03:12 AM
when i watched naruto, i didn't even compare it to dbz. i didn't even know there was a comparison until i read some forum stuff. so i still don't see the connection. except for chidori those kind of moves, cuz then i can see why. but those things are common and are in other animes too.

Assertn
Fri, 08-20-2004, 01:27 PM
lol well the point im trying to make, is that shows do things that are similiar to some stuff that has happened in dbz ALL the time.....its retarded for somebody to actually feel concerned for the series when somebody does an energy based attack

good lookin out terra, btw i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif