PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone Ever Own Gak? (no, im not talking about gackt)

globefish_poison
Mon, 07-26-2004, 12:39 PM
umm, yeah, it was this play doh/slime stuff. i was just wondering if anyone even remembers it. i think nickelodeon advertised the hell out of it, if that rings a bell for anyone.

iminyourbrain
Mon, 07-26-2004, 12:56 PM
yeah, we put that stuff in our art teacher's coffee one time and my friend got suspended for 3 days. I like that other stuff too... came out around the same time as gak. it was that water gun filler stuff. it came in red and blue, and disappeared after like a minute of getting on your clean clothes.

globefish_poison
Mon, 07-26-2004, 01:00 PM
Yeah, that stuff was awesome. I remember all that stuff that came after gak, crap like "zand", that stuff was retarded.

Assertn
Tue, 07-27-2004, 12:21 PM
it sux when gak is left out of the container and lying on your carpet in the corner of the room for a few weeks though......
that stuff just wont come off when it becomes a rock

there was also that other stuff.......uh.....floom....or whatever the hell its called......for nickelodean thats like styrofoam but all moldable
and that stuff was just a melted gooey disaster, if you ask me

frexeze
Thu, 08-12-2004, 02:16 PM
i had gak and thought floam would be cool.. but after i got it, it smelled so bad, looked so ugly, and was so funless that i put it back in the container and never touched it again

Lefty
Thu, 08-12-2004, 07:20 PM
I loved that stuff. Granted every few days I would leave it out on the floor and it would turn into cement and I would go out buy another. This cycled continude for about a year. What ever happened to gak??

Melvinmaniacs
Thu, 08-12-2004, 10:24 PM
I used to play with Gak until I realized it was hard to remove from rugs. The only other thing close to Gak that I had back in the days was the Retromutagen Ooze (with Glow-in-the-Dark turtle) from Ninja Turtles.

Kakafosha
Sat, 08-14-2004, 05:08 AM
gak stinks (remembers the smell it left on my hands)...