PDA

View Full Version : Where's the teamwork/strategy???

Ryno2410
Mon, 07-26-2004, 04:28 AM
In the first few episodes, Kakashi harped a bunch about teamwork and stuff like that. I havent seen true teamwork since.....the ino-shika-chou trio episode. Anyone miss fights where people are actually fighting together rather than one on one. The Sasuke/Naruto battle was the one that first made me believe that Naruto would outshine other manga in terms of use of teamwork to overcome obstacles. As of now, the pace of glorified 1v1 matches continues to persist. MAbe that will change with what seems like an upcoming fight with Tsunade, KAbuto, Oro, etc.

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 07-26-2004, 05:46 AM
shut up the story is progressing there will soon be team work again god damn it's finally about naruto and some idiot is complaining that there isn't enough team work

ZakuHan
Mon, 07-26-2004, 07:01 AM
Sheesh what's your problem? I was kinda thinking the same thing.. they havent' been sticking to the roots of the show. Remember how much they emphasized in the first arc how a ninja's sposed to pretty much kill their emotions and just do their mission? Now they emphasize protecting people they love and all that stuff. Like a complete turn-around lol.

Freeek
Mon, 07-26-2004, 07:22 AM
ya the story seemed to be more based on sasuke than naruto in the begining.
I have a feeling that teamwork will come into play again as soon as the 5th is chosed and settled in. I also got a feeling we gonna see more of lee,neiji,shikamaru with naruto,sasuke and sakura. But oh well we will have to wait and see. I really hate this waiting!

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 07-26-2004, 09:21 AM
A big deal was made about team work, but yeah, it hasn't been shown since the second exam, but the think to keep in mind here is that, even though a lot of episodes have passed, there hasn't really been a lot of major events. Since the end of the Zabuza thread, the opportunities to see team work were: the second exam, the chase and fight with Gaara, and....that's it. There was kinda some team work in the Gaara chase, when shino stopped Kankuro so that Sasuke could continue with the mission. The reason there wasn't any teamwork in the actual fight was cuz Sasuke had already gotten owned by the time Naruto made it there. So...yeah.. not that many opportunities to glorify team work.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 07-26-2004, 09:39 AM
Well... err... Naruto and Gamabunta's double henge... um..

And Sakura helped out by... err... distracting a bit of Gaara's sand...?

Nevermind.

Assertn
Mon, 07-26-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by: Ryno2410
In the first few episodes, Kakashi harped a bunch about teamwork and stuff like that. I havent seen true teamwork since.....the ino-shika-chou trio episode. Anyone miss fights where people are actually fighting together rather than one on one. The Sasuke/Naruto battle was the one that first made me believe that Naruto would outshine other manga in terms of use of teamwork to overcome obstacles. As of now, the pace of glorified 1v1 matches continues to persist. MAbe that will change with what seems like an upcoming fight with Tsunade, KAbuto, Oro, etc.

yeah, uh......asuma and kurenai were working together against itachi and kisame.......and it wouldve worked too, if it wasnt for that meddling sharingan

the 3rd was working with enma when they fought orochimaru......
i dont know where you're getting at with this, because there hasnt been any big fight scene for a while

rickytan
Mon, 07-26-2004, 09:42 AM
lol.......................

Yeah, there is hardly any team work... Well, that's due to the fact that people are injured, when the big tough guy appears, nobody is there with him, etc. They're just put in bad positions.

And hey, Sakura distracting people CAN be team work lol... What a useless biatch i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Mon, 07-26-2004, 12:13 PM
teamwork fights are stupid and boring. we never get to see one's full potential in a team battle.

Knives122
Mon, 07-26-2004, 10:00 PM
Dont worry youll see more teamwork in the later episode(to some degree anyway)