PDA

View Full Version : Initial D - Project D

yuzhu
Mon, 07-26-2004, 12:04 AM
Is Initial D Stage 4 not movie version but it has more than 2 episodes?
If it has more than 2 episodes,
do any 1 know the total episodes of Initial D Stage 4?

iminyourbrain
Mon, 07-26-2004, 02:00 AM

Goingin
Mon, 07-26-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by: iminyourbrain

Wasn't it 14?

1 - 4 are out, 10 eps to go

iminyourbrain
Mon, 07-26-2004, 01:07 PM
animenfo says 12, animenews says 14 ... so, maybe someone else knows for sure?

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Mon, 02-20-2006, 08:10 PM
I don't know why the Initial D topic was deleted but for those of you who don't know yet, episode 23 and 24 RAW are out, episode 24 is the final episode of the 4th stage.

episode 23 (http://tracker.manga-ton1x.net/download.php?id=a0be5af146fdb1653232a32b7f4ed23fe7 4efd83&f=%5Bwww.HI-RAW.com%5D%20Initial%20D%20Fourth%20Stage%2024%20F inal%20%28CS%20640x352%20120f%20DivX511%29.avi.tor rent)
episode 24 (http://tracker.manga-ton1x.net/download.php?id=a0be5af146fdb1653232a32b7f4ed23fe7 4efd83&f=%5Bwww.HI-RAW.com%5D%20Initial%20D%20Fourth%20Stage%2024%20F inal%20%28CS%20640x352%20120f%20DivX511%29.avi.tor rent)

Munsu
Wed, 02-22-2006, 07:16 PM
Episode 23 by Shinsen-ProjectD

http://bt.shinsen-subs.org/%5B...E86AE86%5D.avi.torrent (http://bt.shinsen-subs.org/%5BProjectD_SHS%5D_Initial_D_4th_Stage_-_23_%5BAE86AE86%5D.avi.torrent)

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sun, 02-26-2006, 02:44 AM
Initial D Final Episode (http://bt.shinsen-subs.org/%5BProjectD_SHS%5D_Initial_D_4th_Stage_-_24_%5BFINAL%5D%5BAE86AE86%5D.avi.torrent) is out subbed by shinsen-projectD

Munsu
Sun, 02-26-2006, 05:43 PM
Hah, Takumi really got his ass kicked... good episodes. I was a bit dissapointed that Mogi didn't show up at any point during the series, I was hoping she would at least show up in the final three minutes or something at least.

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 02-26-2006, 08:55 PM
yeah i hate it how they still turned it into takumi's win i mean c'mon he got beat he couldn't make it he really needs to switch over to the subaru and kick assi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif can't wait for stage 5 initial d is still one of my favorites although takumi always winning is becoming kind of annoying he needs to really lose or just get over his 86 and kick ass in a better car

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Tue, 02-28-2006, 12:55 AM
damn the song that played near the end of the episode is hella good, anyone know what it's called or where to download it?

Munsu
Tue, 02-28-2006, 01:04 AM
Isn't that the OP or ED from a previous stage?

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Tue, 02-28-2006, 02:17 AM
really? i haven't seen the old stages in quite awhile...

Munsu
Tue, 02-28-2006, 03:05 AM
Ending Theme:
#1: "Rage Your Dream" by Move (eps 1-14)

That's what you are looking for, the first ED from the original Initial D series...

You can find the song in the #nipponsei bots in the zip called

[Nipponsei]_Initial_D_BEST_SONG_COLLECTION_1998-2004.zip

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Tue, 02-28-2006, 06:42 PM
alright thanks

NeoBear
Tue, 02-28-2006, 09:52 PM
does anyone know if this will go any farther or if its going farther in the manga? i rember when i first saw this show i was in love but lately its been sorta ho hum its lost alot of its energy i hope we can get some of that back if they do a stage 5

bigduckongbrain
Sat, 04-01-2006, 10:39 PM
hello every one how ya bin i just signed on and ive been looking for ever for some place to find where i can download all the epesoids of initial d 4 stage cause its pritty good so if anyone could let me know that yould be great thanks a lot:)

yeah i hate it how they still turned it into takumi's win i mean c'mon he got beat he couldn't make it he really needs to switch over to the subaru and kick assi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif can't wait for stage 5 initial d is still one of my favorites although takumi always winning is becoming kind of annoying he needs to really lose or just get over his 86 and kick ass in a better car
hi there which epesoide did he get his butt kicked so i know which one i need to get if you could tell me that would be good thanks

Don't double post

Budweineken

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sun, 04-02-2006, 12:51 AM
hello every one how ya bin i just signed on and ive been looking for ever for some place to find where i can download all the epesoids of initial d 4 stage cause its pritty good so if anyone could let me know that yould be great thanks a lot:)

http://animesuki.com/series.php/402.html

hi there which epesoide did he get his butt kicked so i know which one i need to get if you could tell me that would be good thanks

He got beat on episode 24, but it became his win because his opponent lost his concentration and had to throw up.

Munsu
Sun, 04-02-2006, 01:39 AM
He might actually be looking for the episode he lost to his dad, don't know which it is though.

bigduckongbrain
Sun, 04-02-2006, 04:33 AM
He might actually be looking for the episode he lost to his dad, don't know which it is though.
yer that's the one im looking for so if anyone can tell me that would be good

rotary7eaven
Fri, 04-07-2006, 05:49 PM
yeah i hate it how they still turned it into takumi's win i mean c'mon he got beat he couldn't make it he really needs to switch over to the subaru and kick ass

First off, Takumi did win because he was still able to finish the race unlike the old professional driver in the S2000 throwing up all over the road. If a person can not cross the finish line or unable to, it is considered a loss. Two, the subaru would not have made it any better for him because of techniques that 'God Arm' was using against him. You are talking about a guy who does this so called "ideal drift" and putting it through the paces of a racing line on the touge. In all cases; if the 'God Arm' was healthy, he would've handed Takumi's ass no matter the circumstances.
Only reason why Bunta wanted Takumi to drive the Imprezza WRX is because he wanted to find out new lines to handle himself better during a race. He also wanted Takumi to learn about other cars that has more technology. Overall, Takumi won in both cases in terms of techniques and concentration.

almost forgot...the wrx suspension is lower than that of the '86, so he wouldn't be able to do a 'gutter run'.

Kraco
Tue, 11-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Arise, arise, foul thread from your grave of ones and zeroes...

Fifth stage 1 - sage (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=371098)

- - - - - - -

Part of me wished they had upgraded the character designs to this millennium, but I suppose that would have been harmful in the bigger picture. Nevertheless, I quite enjoyed this episode, even if it was just playing around with quite a traditional twist and did more to get people back to the world of Initial D softly than progress any serious plot. It did have a bit of driving, although without any excitement for now. I wonder if all the girl talk was foreshadowing. Back in the old show it felt half forced just to make a point of realism since the characters are young dudes who think of such things in addition to the cars.

Inazuma
Wed, 11-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Dat CGI - Oh god why

Kraco
Wed, 11-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Dat CGI - Oh god why

Because it drops the budget strain to one fifth of what it would be without CGI?

gos27
Wed, 11-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Oh...My...God....... That was amazing! The end was unreal, got goosebumps! Man I missed this show sooo badly, and the soundtrack they used when Takumi drifted around the corner at the end was epic. Can't wait for more episodes of this. Only thing I didn't like is how stupid Ryousuke looks.

David75
Sun, 11-11-2012, 02:22 PM
They did upgrade the scenery CGI.
It's clearer, better details, but not that important.
Some more details in people, not that it matters since the style is so hugly to begin with.
And having the two fag fakes arc as a first ep really hurts. Ruined the joy to have some ID back...
We need touge battles!

Kraco
Mon, 11-12-2012, 10:26 AM
Episode 2 - sage (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=373202)

Episode 2 also has a new version of the op that doesn't look like it was upscaled from some 150p video, like was the case with the first ep.

- - - - - - -

Say what you will about episode 1, but this was got as back to full speed (literally, naturally). The first half still had other stuff, but the second half was good. You could really feel the same vibes the earlier seasons had. And it wasn't even Takumi driving yet!

Munsu
Mon, 11-12-2012, 01:04 PM
More Initial D, nice... now I need to see if I ever finished the 4th stage.

Kraco
Tue, 01-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Episodes 3-4 - Central Anime (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=388655)

- - -- - - - --

Pretty good races. I don't actually remember so well the earlier seasons that I could recall when Takumi lost the last time, but if he doesn't lose the race they were still driving by the end of ep 4, it might slowly start to feel like the story won't simply allow him to lose and that naturally would take away some excitement. Still, I didn't yet feel like that during these eps and they were quite thrilling, and thus it could go either way. To be honest, if he loses after I wrote this... Well, that would be somewhat anticlimactic as well.

I was getting worried when Takumi started to go out with the girl that it would suddenly affect his driving clichedly like in lesser stories, but fortunately there's no sign of that yet. While his disinterest in girls and his aggressive will to fight in races were opposite actions during the previous seasons (since the latter rely on testosterone, which should make him interested in girls as well), and thus felt a bit unnatural, I am, in the end, watching this show for the races, so I don't particularly want anything outside of them to have deeper meanings.

TwisT
Wed, 01-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Takumi lost at least once from my recollection. He lost when he blew out the old engine. Other then that i can't remember him losing.

David75
Wed, 01-02-2013, 10:57 AM
Yup, he lost against a Lancer Evolution VI
Then his father upgraded the engine to a formula atlantic 1600cc with a much higher RPM limit and power... That Takumi had to understand the slow and hard way.

He also lost to his father Impreza, before he knew it was his father driving, driving with one hand/smoking as if totally normal.

One could argue that his win against GodHand wasn't a victory.

He had other wins due to external elements, like with a pro racer and his Civic, and the guy with the MR-S he's fighting again, to name a few.

His win against the Miata in Ep3 was depicted by the oponent as an external one but:
-Takumi clearly knew what he was doing when activating his headlights. It wasn't the ghost attack, it wasn't for aerodynamics -or only partly- To me it carefully waited for the right timing so that his headlights show in the corner's miror. He was willing to add a surprise element. My guess is that the oponent had a split second hesitation for fear another car was coming on the other side of the corner. Even if he knows it's impossible, the sudden light was a new element he didn't anticipate, the suprise creating a lapse that had him miss his optimal break point.
This little mistake had him take further risks where he destroyed his rear wing, this time it's entirely his mistake.

So Takumi clearly remembered everyone his not just a driving God, but can also use very clever or genius tricks on the spur of the moment.

Kraco
Wed, 01-02-2013, 12:53 PM
In a fight with very even participants, luck is an essential factor, and one that can manifest in many ways. It's only reduced by repetitions, but it's not like these guys would race twenty laps. For public road racing something like luck is actually a very suitable factor, if you think about it.