PDA

View Full Version : Sharingan vrs byocugen or wutever its called

shikamaru111
Sun, 07-25-2004, 09:38 PM
lol i duno if anybody ever thought of this but anybody in the hyuga clan is pratically dead against somebody using the manygo sharingan like what Itachi used cuz if you use thoze byocugen eyes, you see almost 360 degrees, so its almost impossible to dodge that eye jutsu. Since wherever u look , you can still see those eyes ahahahha. Its just prety funy

jing
Sun, 07-25-2004, 09:53 PM
http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=10288&highlight_k ey=y&keyword1=sharingan%20vs%20byakugan

http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=9912&highlight_ke y=y&keyword1=sharingan%20vs%20byakugan

http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=5517&highlight_ke y=y&keyword1=sharingan%20vs%20byakugan

since ur new... check these out, they are pretty good and worthy threads too, i think....

Rock_Lee69
Sun, 07-25-2004, 09:54 PM
Well, not necessarily. Suppose somebody from the Hyugga clan does fight somebody from the Uchiha clan, they're aren't guranteed to lose. What if the Hyugga fighter(s) don't use the byakkugan knowing that the sharingan could take serious, deadly advantage of that? And in a fight between Neji and Sasuke, for example, i Believe Neji would just knock the living shit outta Sasuke. Itachi and Neji would be up to anyone else's guess.

jing
Sun, 07-25-2004, 09:57 PM
Rock_Lee69 : its going to be locked up anyways.... so repost it on the third site i posted.

wirm
Sun, 07-25-2004, 10:02 PM
It's always been my opinion that the sharingan is "cooler" than the byakugan, but it's not necessarily better. They both have their good points, and if taken advantage of (Hyuuga seems to center their entire fighting style around their bloodline limit), the odds are stacked steeply in their favor.

I also get the impression that byakugan can see through genjutsu. I'm not sure about this, but I seem to recall Sakura stating something to that effect about eye abilities in general (probably the first episode when the sharingan is introduced).

Plus, common sense tells me that if the byakugan can see chakra, the chakra circulatory system and is that much more effective in insight compared to sharingan, it should easily nullify illusions of almost any kind.

Rock_Lee69
Sun, 07-25-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by: wirm
It's always been my opinion that the sharingan is "cooler" than the byakugan, but it's not necessarily better. They both have their good points, and if taken advantage of (Hyuuga seems to center their entire fighting style around their bloodline limit), the odds are stacked steeply in their favor.

I also get the impression that byakugan can see through genjutsu. I'm not sure about this, but I seem to recall Sakura stating something to that effect about eye abilities in general (probably the first episode when the sharingan is introduced).

Plus, common sense tells me that if the byakugan can see chakra, the chakra circulatory system and is that much more effective in insight compared to sharingan, it should easily nullify illusions of almost any kind.

You're like me, you don't just use "yes" and "no" answers to explain your reasons. You go back to the show and use the info given to you. I'm completely with you on the Byakugan theory being able to see through Genjutsu. Remember that illusionary technique the second used called "Kokuangyou no jutsu" or the Absolute Darkness technique? That's the scariest genjutsu technique i've ever seen, and i bet the byakugan can spot the chakra hole's in people even with that move going. I'd say it has some of it's own major advantages.

Mut
Sun, 07-25-2004, 10:42 PM
jing owned everyone on this thread.

except me.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-25-2004, 10:49 PM
Byocugan... Hyugga... FJKZXOKZXOKZXFXX