PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to get Ranma 1/2 episodes?

Blayzed4Life
Sun, 07-25-2004, 05:37 PM
Anyone know any other BT websites where I can get Ranma 1/2 episodes from besides aX's website and suprnova?

battle_warlock
Sun, 09-19-2004, 12:49 PM
Up.... I want to see ranma also. Just read the manga and it was GREAT. Anybody have a clue? =/

Munsu
Sun, 09-19-2004, 03:33 PM
ax is the only group that finished it besides anime.fin...

www.Anime-Xtreme.com - torrents

http://lain.anime-fin.net:8000/ - no torrents

battle_warlock
Wed, 09-22-2004, 10:15 PM
Wow... one of my torrents is halfway done and I tried to see what the anime looks like and all I can say is wow...

It's both japanese and english at the same time (both the japanese characters and the english translators are talking at the same time)... Is there anywhere where they just have all japanese or all english? =/

Munsu
Wed, 09-22-2004, 10:37 PM
Those episodes are dual audio....

You can switch between the audio for all japanese or all english...

You might have outdated codecs if both audio come out at the same time....

It also has english subs.... so there should be no problem

battle_warlock
Wed, 09-22-2004, 11:32 PM
What codec is required for dual audio?

Munsu
Wed, 09-22-2004, 11:48 PM
you need to download

ffdshow + vobsub + ogg filter + xvid

then use Media Player Classic (make sure you disable the internal filters)

if to much hassel... i recommend going to www.anime-legion.net and download what they recommend

battle_warlock
Thu, 09-23-2004, 12:39 AM
Woot thanks. Now it's all about downloading them... =)

Munsu
Thu, 09-23-2004, 12:50 AM
Some of the anime-xtreme files are mkv... so you'll also need the matroska splitter... anime-legion should have a link

battle_warlock
Thu, 09-23-2004, 04:01 AM
Thanks for the help... I found one guy to dl off of but he always seems to have his sends and queues full... and right now it seems I can't connect to irc.rizon.net (maybe ban?)... anyways I guess I'll just let my ranma torrents finish... what's a "measly" 2 weeks wait time per season? =S

battle_warlock
Thu, 09-23-2004, 11:59 PM
Blah...

at first I got the files working so that I could switch between the english and japanese voices but no subtitles...

now I have the subtitles but both voices are speaking at the same time.... anybody know how to fix this? =S

Munsu
Fri, 09-24-2004, 12:26 AM
tell me what have you installed and what program are you using

battle_warlock
Fri, 09-24-2004, 09:24 AM
I've installed the newest version of divx, windows media player, player classic, ffdshow, vobsub, ogg filter, and xvid...

I run the movie file with player classic and I have disabled all the filters... I used to be able to switch between english and japanese by going to Play, Audio, then select whether I wanted to listen in English or Japanese but then I didn't have any subtitles...

Now I can't change the audio language but there are subtitles.... =(

Munsu
Fri, 09-24-2004, 05:26 PM
sometimes that doesnt work... sometimes you have to right-click the media player screen... go to filters.... ogg... and there you can switch audio

battle_warlock
Sat, 09-25-2004, 07:01 PM
Actually I got it working again by uninstalling everything except for dvix player, windows media player, and player classic then installing the core media player which came with all the above mentioned codecs and then everything worked fine.... I can now switch between english and japanese and I can turn on / off subtitles... =)

Munsu
Sat, 09-25-2004, 07:35 PM
cool... i use Core Media Player also... MPC i use it as a last resolve

shinichi69
Tue, 09-28-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
cool... i use Core Media Player also... MPC i use it as a last resolve

hmm... my core media player cant work wif mkv... y ish tt so?