PDA

View Full Version : Intro Song

Sun, 07-25-2004, 01:27 PM
I thought it would be interesting to how many little details u picked up in the intro song.

i know i know it changes... u can state which ep. ur intro song is coming from or if it is included in all of them.

I'm mainly talking about the one that the show is using now.

Some I picked up:

obviously the white thing slammed on the screen is shark dude's sword.
itachi's black fire burns the screen and then u see itachi's sharingans(shark dude's sword)
itachi has his ring on when fighting kakashi
tsunade actually wins in her slot machine screenshot

Renbo
Sun, 07-25-2004, 01:54 PM
In the long scrolling part (where Jiraia at the end stops and naruto kicks him), it has these chars on the background (in this order):

Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten, Kurenai (stops here in the first version), Anko , Sizune, Tsunade (stops here in the second version).

(Thanks Terracosmo - edited)

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-25-2004, 02:01 PM
Random women, aren't those Kurenai & Anko?

Assertn
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:12 PM
oh wow good idea.....i didnt notice the slot machine is different than it was before.....

the interesting detail i picked up in the intro is sakura actually fighting and doing a decent job against sound chuunins

i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
oh wow good idea.....i didnt notice the slot machine is different than it was before.....

the interesting detail i picked up in the intro is sakura actually fighting and doing a decent job against sound chuunins

yeah it seems like the song is trying to throw all us off our intuitions...

making fake shit up like sakura kikin ass,

Freeek
Mon, 07-26-2004, 07:13 AM
at the end of the intro doesn't it show naruto's version of rasengen?

HokageVirus
Mon, 07-26-2004, 07:28 AM
gai uses Konoha Senpuu just after kicking his oponenets asses. lol.

Sharingan83
Thu, 08-12-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by: Freeek
at the end of the intro doesn't it show naruto's version of rasengen?

The 1st ver. had Naruto punch the screen when the song went "Right here, right now (Uh!) Buttagittekuze get the fire BAM!"
And now the 2nd ver. has Naruto use Rasengan is a cool liquidy form!

kooshi
Thu, 08-12-2004, 04:22 PM
Actually, in the manga, the colour of people's chakra is yellow. Since they changed it in the anime to make it look cooler, some people were confused with what Naruto was holding at the end of the intro. Heh, well, guess this should put some light to their confusion.