PDA

View Full Version : Most Powerful Jutsu

Rekuul
Sun, 07-25-2004, 03:11 AM
Just a post to kill some time while we're waiting for more manga. What do you guys think is the most powerful Jutsu/technique that we've seen?

Oh and before everybody starts screaming MANGE SHARINGAN!! please consider the fact that while powerful someone can avoid it indefinitely by not looking Itachi in the eye. Dont get me wrong its a great technique and certainly a contender, but its not the be all end all.

Some other good ones to consider though would be.....

8th gate technique (we've seen part of it from Lee)

Mass Shadow Clones (yea its been whooped before but only by extremely powerful attacks)

Chidori/Rasengan (eh....)

Summon the Hokages (Oro vs. 3rd)

Summon the Death God (Kyuubi/Hokage/Oro sealing technique)

Various Sand Incarnate stuff...

Byakugan (its effect over an entire fight is undeniably powerful)

Sharingan (makin copies, makin copies)

Regeneration (Tsunade)

Ok, really I could go on for a while.... you get the idea. I have my own thoughts but id like to hear what everyone else thinks.

-Rek

chakramaster1011
Sun, 07-25-2004, 03:35 AM
Don't forget Jjiraya's ninpou gamaguchi shibari (frog mouth trap). According to him, no one has escaped from it before Itachi came along.

Kale Ironfist
Sun, 07-25-2004, 04:20 AM
You say jutsu, yet about a third of the list aren't jutsus

Sharingan + Mangekyou Sharingan
Byakugan
8th Gate

are not jutsus (but jutsu related)

Against a single person and staying alive: Chidori OR Rasengan OR Mangekyou Sharingan Techniques OR Sharingan
against a single person and dying: God of Death, 8th gate released
against multiple people and staying alive: Mass Shadow Clones OR using the dead summoning technique OR Byakugan related techniques
against multiple people and dying: mass shadow clones OR mass shadow clones AND the god of death

Coolman
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:34 AM
Mangekyou Sharigan is the most powerful released IMO WITHOUT some side effect. Avoid looking in his eyes all you want, he just hindered your eyesight, and has a huge advantage. Also, whatever Itachi used to produce the black flame seemed pretty powerful.

8 Gates and Death God are also very strong, yet both end up killing you later.

Rasengan if used to its full potential, 1 hand, no seals is insane as well.

PSJ
Sun, 07-25-2004, 08:25 AM
i agree to that mangekyou sharingan is probably the strongest jutsu. i mean to take someone out just by looking them in their eyes, thats insane.

JusDaMan
Sun, 07-25-2004, 10:28 AM
how come no1 said sexy no jutsu/ harem no justsu. Or maybe a girl version will be developed by ummm... sakura... "hansome no justsu/watever guy no justsu" Ofcorse those 4 jutsus will eventually be strongest.

Stoopider
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:23 PM
Summoning the dead hokages is nightmarish.

Imagine fighting.. 3, now 4 hokage's. Ouch. Pity they probably didn't fight to their living potential.

I kinda thought Kimmimaro's boneyard summoning was crazy. Well, so was Gaara's umm. whole place sand thingy.

Rekuul
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:35 PM
Ok well, im using the broad definition of jutsu. Anyway, look at it this way: Byakugan abilities leave only one small area open to attack. It defends from ALL other attacks. Is that really any less effective than not being able to look someone in the eye? I seriously doubt it. What makes mange shar so good are the consequences of failure.

-Rek

Mut
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:54 PM
is this even worth discussing? it's tsukuyomi, duh.

Assertn
Sun, 07-25-2004, 01:18 PM
what about amaterasu?

PSJ
Sun, 07-25-2004, 05:16 PM
those are both done with mangekyou i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:14 PM
yeah but mangekyou is a type of sharingan, not a jutsu.....
tsukuyomi and amaterasu should be counted as seperate moves

jing
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:46 PM
The most powerful one is Kawarimi no jutsu.

Ryno2410
Mon, 07-26-2004, 04:04 AM
i agree, kawarimi is the strongest

Uchiha Shisui
Mon, 07-26-2004, 09:25 AM
TECHNICALLY, both the sharingan and the byakugan are classified as Ninjutsu because they both require chakra to use. The tsukuyomi is the most devestating technique we've seen so far, because we haven't seen the amateru used on anyone... yet. Again, the mangekyou is said to have three ultimate techniques. I wonder what the final one will be..?

Mut
Mon, 07-26-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Shisui
Again, the mangekyou is said to have three ultimate techniques.

i never heard that.

w455up
Mon, 07-26-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

Again, the mangekyou is said to have three ultimate techniques.

i never heard that.

The "three ultimate techniques" thing came about when people were discussing the naming of tsuikoyomi and amaterasu, saying that they were the names of these Japanese gods, and that there was a third one. Since Tsuikoyomi is an ultimate genjutsu and Amaterasu seems to be some ultimate ninjutsu, they thought the last god (some God of Storms or God of War) would be an ultimate taijutsu involving the Mangekyou Sharingan.

Mut
Mon, 07-26-2004, 09:49 PM
yeah, i know but it was never clearly said that mangekyou sharingan has three ultimate jutsus. it's all nothing but speculation. i'm not saying that it's wrong (i actually agree with the idea) but i'm just trying to clarify that it was never said in the manga.

Assertn
Tue, 07-27-2004, 11:16 AM
TECHNICALLY, both the sharingan and the byakugan are classified as Ninjutsu because they both require chakra to use. The tsukuyomi is the most devestating technique we've seen so far, because we haven't seen the amateru used on anyone... yet. Again, the mangekyou is said to have three ultimate techniques. I wonder what the final one will be..?

then what about genjutsu? are those classified as ninjutsu then, since they requires chakra to use as well?i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
some taijutsu moves use chakra as well, such as neji's gentle fist

i believe if you want to be technical, sharingan and byakugan are "doujutsu".....which is what any ability involving the person's eyes falls under.

Uchiha Shisui
Tue, 07-27-2004, 12:39 PM
You are all absolute right. I just got finished read over the manga a couple times. Yes the third technique is conjecture on my part. In addition to the third God of japanese lore, there are three comas in the eye, so I assumed, hey, why not a third

PSJ
Thu, 08-12-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
yeah but mangekyou is a type of sharingan, not a jutsu.....
tsukuyomi and amaterasu should be counted as seperate moves

then those two are tied as the strongest jutsu.

jing
Sun, 08-15-2004, 12:49 PM
summon gamabunta, and make him sit on your enemies.

SK
Sun, 08-15-2004, 01:13 PM
summoning jutsus are the strongest i think.

Eurasian
Mon, 08-16-2004, 12:51 AM
i agree that the summoning jutsus r the most powerful.

i agree that the mangekyou is strong, but will the tsukiyomi/tsukuyomi (whatever it was called) be able to defeat and summon like gamabunta?? it's debateable (is that how u spell that?)...but i don't think it's possible, that's just me.

Mut
Mon, 08-16-2004, 12:54 AM
someone bad ass like itachi isn't gonna get beat by a frog, whether it is size of a building or not. did you guys not notice gamabunta not being able to shake off a douche like naruto? that was quite pitiful.

mangekyou sharingan (to be specific, tsukuyomi <at least for me&gti/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif wins.

Eurasian
Mon, 08-16-2004, 01:20 AM
i think gamabunta doesn't get rid of naruto cuz he feels no threat. but i'm sure up against itachi, he'll get serious.

my other choice would be mangekyou sharingan. i still can't believe itachi did that to kakashi (one of those things i've never gotten over).

PSJ
Mon, 08-16-2004, 08:19 AM
lol served kakashi right he needs to get punished for teaching the traitor to powerful jutsus.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 08-17-2004, 07:51 AM
The fourth hokage sealing justu is the most powerful justu i think but not the best jutsu since it takes your life....

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-17-2004, 08:08 AM
You can't say that summon is the most powerful jutsu in itself because even the summons do jutsus, and those should be counted as separate moves. I'm all over Tsukiyomi on this one.

kazh
Mon, 08-23-2004, 09:09 AM
Yeah i agree!! Tsukiyomi is the toughest one.

hey i have a question....mangekyou sharingan is a type of sharingan right? and tsukiyomi and amaterasu is done by using the mangekyou, i was wonderin if sasuke obtained the mangekyou, will he have a powerful move or he will also do the tsukiyomi...

xtort
Tue, 08-24-2004, 02:07 AM
Hrm... as far as raw power, it'd probably be Kimimaro's final dance. As far as SUPER-KILLER-MOVES-THAT-ARE-SUPER-EASY-TO-EVADE-UNLESS-YOU'RE-AN-IDIOT, I think that's gotta be Suckyomi. It'd be kinda cool to have all the characters show up with those old trucker mirror sunglasses, and BAM, Itachi's super killar move that he killed his best friend to get would be null and void. Oh darn.

Mut
Tue, 08-24-2004, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by: xtort
Hrm... as far as raw power, it'd probably be Kimimaro's final dance. As far as SUPER-KILLER-MOVES-THAT-ARE-SUPER-EASY-TO-EVADE-UNLESS-YOU'RE-AN-IDIOT, I think that's gotta be Suckyomi. It'd be kinda cool to have all the characters show up with those old trucker mirror sunglasses, and BAM, Itachi's super killar move that he killed his best friend to get would be null and void. Oh darn.

i think you're joking about the sunglasses thing but i gotta say, we don't know if person A (with sharingan) must see person B's (without sharingan) eyes for tsukuyomi to work. all it could need it for person B to look into person A's eyes while person A doing tsukuyomi to another. basically what i'm trying to say is that we don't know if both sets of eyes need to make contact for tsukuyomi to work and your sunglasses thing would be pointless.

just a thought.

Assertn
Tue, 08-24-2004, 02:53 AM
i think amaterasu is the strongest one

cause well........even a person who ISNT looking at you can inflict damage from black flames. In fact, that kinda puts the target in a no-win situation. If he looks at itachi, then he gets tsukuyomi'ed.....if he doesnt look at itachi, then he wont see the barrage of impenetrable black flames.

In fact, if amaterasu was able to burn through a giant fire breathing rock frog's organs.....then im sure even large summons like gamabunta would have trouble with something like that

Also consider the dialogue "I had to use tsukuyomi, and i was even forced to use Amaterasu"....it makes it sound as if amaterasu is an even more intensive jutsu than tsukuyomi

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 08-24-2004, 02:59 AM
I'd say it's rocks gate techniques. It drastically increases the power of the user, whoever that user might be. This is just speculation, but, I bet it does something for your chakra stamina and potential as well, so if someone like kakashi were to use it as rock lee did, I'd say he'd be able to beat everyone shown to date.

Assertn
Tue, 08-24-2004, 04:34 AM
bah.....unlocking gates arent a jutsu

Raven
Tue, 08-24-2004, 05:55 AM
I'd say using kyubi chakra is easily the strongest. *Nods*

Heh, it's gotta be either Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu, we need more information to completely decide.

kAi
Tue, 08-24-2004, 07:23 AM
doesnt jutsu mean technique...so i think it might be
it is a technique of sorts
and i think kakashi might say it is a technique..dunno cant remember

xtort
Tue, 08-24-2004, 01:20 PM
i think you're joking about the sunglasses thing but i gotta say, we don't know if person A (with sharingan) must see person B's (without sharingan) eyes for tsukuyomi to work. all it could need it for person B to look into person A's eyes while person A doing tsukuyomi to another. basically what i'm trying to say is that we don't know if both sets of eyes need to make contact for tsukuyomi to work and your sunglasses thing would be pointless.

just a thought.

We definitely don't know that it requires both sets of eyes to be in contact, and all indication points to it being required. (Really, the only indication we have is Gai's speech, as far as I know.) In the case of eye contact being required, it does very little to the person who's not looking in his eyes. Also, to counter someone else's arguement about how eye contact severely limits the person looking away, it really doesn't. You can fight a person perfectly while looking at any other point of their body. The hard part comes in forcing yourself not to look in their eyes. (You naturally look where you're punching if you're using a hard style, so you'd probably F*#$ it up and look in his eyes somewhere in the fight. UNLESS YOU'RE A NINJA HAHAHA!) (Sorry, I'm in a punny mood.)

Regardless, I've still seen no refutation that Kimimaro's dance of the pines (if I remember right, formatted recently and don't have all the manga here, just new stuff) was not the strongest jutsu shown thus far. It seems that, probably alongside Gaara's new jutsus, it is one of few to be able to destroy huge amounts of people, land, trees, umm, everything. The black flame cut a hole in a toad belly, and Tsukiyomi made someone have a nightmare. (Redux ad infinitum, I know, but still...) I think that Gaara could probably explode the toad belly, and would probably give me bad dreams if I didn't have my teddy bear beside me at night.

-xtortout

PSJ
Tue, 08-24-2004, 02:29 PM

Originally posted by: xtort

just a thought.

even if they need eye contact it's really hard to not make eye contact while fighting someone so its probably very easy to make tsukiyomi work if the guy you're fighting doesnt got a shitload of dicipline

onemoregook
Thu, 08-26-2004, 02:50 AM
wow, this forum discusses a whole lot of trivia...
anyway, you're all wrong. kagemane no jutsu at night is clearly the strongest jutsu. that's pretty much automatic control of whoever you want. then use your kagebunshin to stab itachi or whoever in the face.

Mut
Thu, 08-26-2004, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by: onemoregook
wow, this forum discusses a whole lot of trivia...
anyway, you're all wrong. kagemane no jutsu at night is clearly the strongest jutsu. that's pretty much automatic control of whoever you want. then use your kagebunshin to stab itachi or whoever in the face.

what the hell. you're wrong. we're talking about the most powerful jutsu in general not the most powerful jutsu in special cases. i could be like "a kunai throw could be the most powerful technique after the opponent has been paralyzed."

NO.

kAi
Thu, 08-26-2004, 06:08 AM
but as shown kagemane no jutsu doesnt work for everyone like gaara for instance...

Raven
Thu, 08-26-2004, 08:13 AM
You mean in the hospital? It worked then, didn't it? And even if it didn't, that would only be because Shikamaru hasn't totally mastered the move and he isn't that good.

I can't remember exactly, but I recall Naruto punching Gaara and Shika's head recoiling to match the movement.... so that means it worked right?

Himura_san
Sun, 08-29-2004, 04:04 AM
Baka! you're all wrong it's clearly Harem no Jutsu! it is yet to be defeated.

kAi
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:27 AM
Himura_san: but what about women...and poofs?

i agree it worked to an extent but
shikamaru says in chapter 097...
"he shouldnt be able to move from my shadow copy.."
it might be just that it just doesnt work on some people...or shikamaru just hasnt fully developed it yet...dunno
maybe gaaras demon has something to do with it...

Ryllharu
Sun, 08-29-2004, 08:16 AM
Is this thread going to pop up every time we see the next powerful jutsu? It's really been worked to death since we learned more about the sharingan. Obviously, some jutsu have been more effective in certain situations. Who is to say Shikamaru couldn't sneak up behind Itachi and kill him in one shadow neck hold (not that that seems like it could happen, itachi isn't that stupid). But it COULD happen.

w455up
Sun, 08-29-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by: kAi
i agree it worked to an extent but
shikamaru says in chapter 097...
"he shouldnt be able to move from my shadow copy.."
it might be just that it just doesnt work on some people...or shikamaru just hasnt fully developed it yet...dunno
maybe gaaras demon has something to do with it...

Well tayuya overcame his shadow neck bind with overwhelming level 2 curse seal chakra, maybe gaara did the same for the basic shadow binding jutsu with his IMMENSE demon chakra?

kAi
Sun, 08-29-2004, 11:11 AM
oh yeah...
it seems chakra levels and distance has something to do with the power of the kagemane no jutsu and kage kubi shibari no jutsu

Assertn
Sun, 08-29-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by: kAi
but as shown kagemane no jutsu doesnt work for everyone like gaara for instance...

its because shikamaru had control of gaara, but not shukaku

Suzu
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:57 PM
1. Any technique that is associated with mangekyou sharingan (range, power, accuracy and just badassness)
2. Jiraiya's Rock Toad stomach thingy (No one but itachi has been able to escape it, complete control of the situation and environment)
3. Tsunade' seal release (not relaly that great by itself, but killing a Sannin twice would be a very difficult thing to do)

Natural Cause
Sun, 08-29-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by: Kale Ironfist
You say jutsu, yet about a third of the list aren't jutsus

Sharingan + Mangekyou Sharingan
Byakugan
8th Gate

are not jutsus (but jutsu related)

Against a single person and staying alive: Chidori OR Rasengan OR Mangekyou Sharingan Techniques OR Sharingan
against a single person and dying: God of Death, 8th gate released
against multiple people and staying alive: Mass Shadow Clones OR using the dead summoning technique OR Byakugan related techniques
against multiple people and dying: mass shadow clones OR mass shadow clones AND the god of death

what are you talking about theres only 7 gates

Mut
Sun, 08-29-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by: Natural Cause
what are you talking about theres only 7 gates

there are eight. i thought you knew what you were talking about cuz some of the posts from the naruto anime forum. but i guess not.

jing
Sun, 08-29-2004, 10:35 PM
im telling you all, its kawarimi no jutsu.

Natural Cause
Sun, 08-29-2004, 10:37 PM
i swear there is 7. id check my im at course. + its almost 50 episodes back.
on second though since i have it on dvd in my bag ill check on my laptop now ill post in a sec and confirm if its 7 or 8

Natural Cause
Sun, 08-29-2004, 10:40 PM
i stand corrected theres 8 gates.

Xceleration
Sun, 09-05-2004, 11:48 AM
I'd have to say it's the jutsu that the Fourth used to seal the kyuubi. You may have to sacrifice your own life, but with it you can seal something as strong as kyuubi, and I doubt any other jutsu can do that!

dbesing
Mon, 09-06-2004, 11:20 AM
i am deffently late in this topic however i'd say right now the most powerful would be the black flames, that that would be right now in the story, but in future possiblity it most likely be Rasengan if and its a mighty big IF naruto learns to fully control all of the nine tails power, could u imagen how destructive it is right now then times that by the unlimited power of the nine tails it would be unbeatable if naruto could control it course it might be most powerful but its also the most useless unless u can hit your target, and one day naruto might be able to use the Rasengan in both hands, we dunno about that yet,

but if u wanna go onto a even bigger if if naruto learns to use the nine tails full power, plus the eight gates with his own power while doing Rasengan i think it would be pretty f'n destructive

jing
Mon, 09-06-2004, 11:28 AM
The most powerfull jutsu is NOT the fourth's sealing jutsu. Think about it, what good is a sealing jutsu going to do to a normal tree. IT DOES ZERO EFFECT. AND U SACRIFICED YOUR DAMN LIFE FOR ZERO EFFECT ON A DAMN TREE.

dbesing
Mon, 09-06-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by: jing
The most powerfull jutsu is NOT the fourth's sealing jutsu. Think about it, what good is a sealing jutsu going to do to a normal tree. IT DOES ZERO EFFECT. AND U SACRIFICED YOUR DAMN LIFE FOR ZERO EFFECT ON A DAMN TREE.

eh in the first place who'd be stupid enough to use it on a tree? on evil tree i steal your evil soul? v.v;

kAi
Tue, 09-07-2004, 07:21 AM
dont underestimate stupid people...

jing
Tue, 09-07-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by: dbesing

eh in the first place who'd be stupid enough to use it on a tree? on evil tree i steal your evil soul? v.v;

I'm merely proving that the sealing technique is not the greatest. You didn't have to fall right into my sarcasm humour.

dbesing
Tue, 09-07-2004, 10:08 AM

I'm merely proving that the sealing technique is not the greatest. You didn't have to fall right into my sarcasm humour.

eh yuh i know u were being sarcastic but eh why not add to it <.<;

Natural Cause
Tue, 09-07-2004, 06:07 PM
that technique has its down sides, as do all.

it requires the person to hold the other while his soul is removed, and like the 3rd it requires a lot of stam/chakra to actually steal the soul. it would be useless against a high speed ninja untill hes court, and even so its useless if the person is strong enough to break free of the hold.

id have to say the black flame too, since not even the perverted hermit knows what it is, and hes very knowledgable, its something hes never seen before and it broke free from his technique which he said no ones ever escaped from.

Xceleration
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:11 AM
Lets see.. has any other ninja been able to stop the kyuubi? No. So a technique that can even stop the great Nine Tails can be said to be the greatest, and techniques are only as strong as the user, so you can't really compare it with using it on a tree. A skilled user wouldn't be stupid enough as to use it on a tree, and one who could seal the kyuubi would only need his bare hands to cut down a tree.

dbesing
Wed, 09-08-2004, 09:06 AM
how do we know it actually stoped the ninetails could they have knocked him out or traped him smoe other ways cause first they had to get close enough to use the tech and i find it hard they could get close very easy? but yeah it does have kyubi traped inside someone thou so eh

Xceleration
Wed, 09-08-2004, 07:57 PM
how do we know it actually stoped the ninetails could they have knocked him out or traped him smoe other ways cause first they had to get close enough to use the tech and i find it hard they could get close very easy? but yeah it does have kyubi traped inside someone thou so eh

It is actually the jutsu that sealed kyuubi, and whether or not he needed other support to get close to kyuubi in the first place is another matter, and while he grabs out kyuubi's soul, i doubt that the kyuubi could move. The fact that it could actually seal kyuubi makes it one of the most powerful jutsu, sure it sacrifices your life, but all jutsu's have their ups and downs, just that this one is extreme. I don't see how a rasengan, or a mangekyou sharingan can deal with the kyuubi in any way.

jing
Wed, 09-08-2004, 09:37 PM

Yeah they got close with GAMABUNTA we all saw it. NO LIES MAN DON'T COMPLICATE THINGS AND CONFUSE YOURSELF.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 09-09-2004, 04:52 AM
I also think the fourth sealing jutsu is the powerfulest of them all since we all know how strong kybui is.

Also i wonder how strong the fourth was cause it took the third hogake even he was old a lot of strength and stamina to seal oros arm,compare it to the fourth sealing the kyubi how strong he has to be seal the fox demon in Naruto.

Xceleration
Thu, 09-09-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
I also think the fourth sealing jutsu is the powerfulest of them all since we all know how strong kybui is.

Also i wonder how strong the fourth was cause it took the third hogake even he was old a lot of strength and stamina to seal oros arm,compare it to the fourth sealing the kyubi how strong he has to be seal the fox demon in Naruto.

I think that the reason that the Fourth was so much better at the jutsu would be because he created the sealing jutsu, therefore he may be the only one who really mastered it. The Third was using a variation to the Fourth's technique, and wouldn't have been able to use it to it's full potential, and he was also old. If the Fourth was still alive he may very well be the strongest ninja alive though.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 09-10-2004, 06:50 AM
If you can beat the kyubi even it took youre live you are above hogake level.

Raven
Fri, 09-10-2004, 12:13 PM
Well, there's no real level above Hokage level, unless you're God or something.

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-10-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn

Sure there is. It's called the "main character level."

Elite Hentai
Sun, 09-12-2004, 01:41 PM
harem no jutsu is the most powerful jutsu because:
1 - When Naruto used Sexy no Jutsu on the 3th Hokage he got instanly knocked out.
2 - Harem no Jutsu is more powerful then Sexy no jutsu, so Harem no Jutsu would instagib him.

Raven
Mon, 09-13-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by: Hotsuma

True, true. I temporarily forgot that fact. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Hakeem_21
Mon, 09-13-2004, 07:11 AM

Well what if you were much better than every hogake than surely there must be a level above hokagei/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

SK
Mon, 09-13-2004, 07:24 AM

what about itachi?

Raven
Mon, 09-13-2004, 07:39 AM
Like I said guys, there's no REAL level above Hokage if you consider all the ranks of the ninja in this universe. The God thing was a joke.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 09-14-2004, 04:56 AM
When in the world did Itachi get so strong that he is better than a hogake??

Hotsuma
Tue, 09-14-2004, 09:50 AM
Itachi can beat Orochimaru. Who was stronger than the third (and he admitted this). I guess it mathematically works out like this.

But his rank is still anbu captain, or missing nin, tho. Hokage is the highest written rank in Naruto.

PSJ
Tue, 09-14-2004, 03:43 PM

i know that one. thats the guy that can beat anyone in the show right?

Hakeem_21
Wed, 09-15-2004, 04:28 AM
Itachi can beat Orochimaru. Who was stronger than the third (and he admitted this). I guess it mathematically works out like this.

But his rank is still anbu captain, or missing nin, tho. Hokage is the highest written rank in Naruto.

The third was very very old and Oro said himself that if he were only ten years younger he would kill Oro.

So i dont think be stronger than Oro who only beat the third cause he was to old to kill oro makes you better than Hogake.

First you must beat Jiraya and Tsunade who are sannins before you can think about being stronger than a hogake.

Elite Hentai
Wed, 09-15-2004, 06:08 AM
Tsunade is a Hokage...

Hakeem_21
Wed, 09-15-2004, 08:20 AM
Yeah she is but i dont know if she is Hogake level. They choosed her cause Jiraya didn want to be hogake.

PSJ
Wed, 09-15-2004, 08:42 AM
if shes hokage doesnt that mean shes on hokage level? of course it does. since there is only one hokage and that is the hokage level.

basey44
Wed, 09-15-2004, 08:48 AM
while there may only be one hokage there are 4 other kages which she must compare with

PSJ
Wed, 09-15-2004, 09:34 AM
4 other kages but hokage is said to be the strongest among all 5 of them.

Hotsuma
Wed, 09-15-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

i know that one. thats the guy that can beat anyone in the show right?

You got it. It's the level where no matter how weak the character in question is, he'll come back and win, be through sheer trickery (preferred) or at worst,a hidden power out of his ass.

Hakeem :

It doesn't matter how many hokage level ninjas you beat. Beating two won't make things any different. You're STILL above the level because you beat one.

Kabuto is stronger than a Hokage level ninja, by that theory. He beat Tsunade, right? So, that makes Itachi on the same level, if we were ordering things around. It's very safe to assume that any of the three sannin are hokage qualified. Especially Oro. (who Itachi can beat, thus qualifying as stronger than Hokage)

PSJ
Wed, 09-15-2004, 09:56 AM
the sannin and itachi is of course all hokage qualified. tho i dont think kakashi and gai who are 2 of the strongest jounins in konoha are qualified for the hokage title. kakashi lost easier to itachi than sasuke did to kakashi in the begining of the series. he barely noticed that itachi did seals when he took out a kunai.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 09-16-2004, 02:23 AM
First of all Kabuto didnt beat Tsunade she kicked his ass before he hurt himself so that she would be afraid of the blood.

She kicked him around like a toy and when he did hit her with his medical techs she dont slow down or anything.

Itachi may be hogake quallified and he may be stronger than the current hogake. Someone said that he is above hogake,that he would be stronger than the 4 previous kages and that is riddicilous.

CapsuleCorpJX
Mon, 09-20-2004, 08:34 PM
Best technique in the series is mass shadow clone, if perfected. If you have a Nara clansmen on your team, you changes for winning just increased greatly.

As long as you have a good plan, you can trap an entire platoon and destroy them.

Best summoning in the series is summoning the two hokages.

jing
Mon, 09-20-2004, 08:52 PM
First of all Kabuto didnt beat Tsunade she kicked his ass before he hurt himself so that she would be afraid of the blood.

She kicked him around like a toy and when he did hit her with his medical techs she dont slow down or anything.

Itachi may be hogake quallified and he may be stronger than the current hogake. Someone said that he is above hogake,that he would be stronger than the 4 previous kages and that is riddicilous.

I'll just repeat what Hotsuma says, if he beats A hokage, he is already above that level. GET IT? DUDE DO U GET IT????

Hakeem_21
Tue, 09-21-2004, 04:33 AM
If being the important word.....

I just didnt like someone saying that Itachi is above hogake before he has shown that he can beat a hogake.

jing
Tue, 09-21-2004, 03:49 PM

I just didnt like someone saying that Itachi is above hogake before he has shown that he can beat a hogake.

I totally understand how you feel and I respect that.

But without using "if", speculating could be quite hard.

But if Orochimaru is afraid of Itachi, and orochimaru defeated the 3rd. I would say by assumption, that Itachi is beyond the hokage level.

Natural Cause
Tue, 09-21-2004, 07:08 PM

so ur saying that its possible that the perverted hermit is the strongest since itachi bailed from him and said not to underestimate him...

Hakeem_21
Wed, 09-22-2004, 01:39 AM

I totally understand how you feel and I respect that.

But without using "if", speculating could be quite hard.

But if Orochimaru is afraid of Itachi, and orochimaru defeated the 3rd. I would say by assumption, that Itachi is beyond the hokage level.

Itachi is the stronger than the third cause he was like 80 when he died,in that age a ninja is way past his best.

chet_chetty
Wed, 09-22-2004, 01:22 PM
Just because Oro admitted he would lose to Itachi, it doesnt necessarily mean Itachi would beat the 3rd. It could be one of those A>B B>C C>A situations. A=Itachi B=Oro C=the 3rd. B can beat C but must have some flaw that loses to A. C may not have this flaw and could beat A. Oro's flaw is his belief in sharingan's greatness which puts him at a disadvantage to Itachi. But the 3rd may not have this belief so he doesnt suffer from Oro's disadvantage. Hence he has a chance of beating Itachi.

Assertn
Wed, 09-22-2004, 03:59 PM
hokage isnt a rank, its a class.......

jing
Wed, 09-22-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by: chet_chetty
Just because Oro admitted he would lose to Itachi, it doesnt necessarily mean Itachi would beat the 3rd. It could be one of those A>B B>C C>A situations. A=Itachi B=Oro C=the 3rd. B can beat C but must have some flaw that loses to A. C may not have this flaw and could beat A. Oro's flaw is his belief in sharingan's greatness which puts him at a disadvantage to Itachi. But the 3rd may not have this belief so he doesnt suffer from Oro's disadvantage. Hence he has a chance of beating Itachi.

This isn't pokemon.

chet_chetty
Wed, 09-22-2004, 06:00 PM
it applies to more situations than you think.

Assertn
Thu, 09-23-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by: chet_chetty
it applies to more situations than you think.
indeed.....

it doesnt take a genius to notice this
in fact one easy example is in the chuunin exam.......
lee > naruto, gaara > lee, naruto > gaara

chet_chetty
Thu, 09-23-2004, 10:39 AM
even real life situations

shinichi69
Tue, 09-28-2004, 06:28 AM
hmm... lets see... i think the best technique would be "pain in a thousand years" afterall... itz another original move from copy ninja kakashi~!!

archAvenger24
Sat, 10-09-2004, 01:30 AM
Don't know if theyre considered the most powerful but I think its safe to say that kinjutsu is the most dangerous.

shinichi69
Sat, 10-09-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by: archAvenger24
Don't know if theyre considered the most powerful but I think its safe to say that kinjutsu is the most dangerous.

kinjutsu?

archAvenger24
Sat, 10-09-2004, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by: shinichi69

Originally posted by: archAvenger24

kinjutsu?

teh "forbidden" jutsu orochimaru developed. That's not just refering to orochimaru's kinjutsu tho, the worldy death god was a forbidden jutsu also.

shinichi69
Sun, 10-10-2004, 12:02 AM
oh... okie... thanx for enlightening me... =)