PDA

View Full Version : BT seed request. prety please!!!

FIRESPIRIT
Sat, 07-24-2004, 04:16 PM
Hi,
This topic is created for poor guys like me, in this particular moment, when the BT indicator has Blues, and i see myself and some other 9 people with _SAME_ % of Dldd torrent. there are lots of peers, but _ZERO_ seeds. even when this limit% was reached in just a few hours, things are goin nowhere.
So here we are.
A request:

//Post it here like this: i need <torrent_name> for 24~(or less) hours. i have %%.%(aqurate % must be here/ it also has to be true) same as X people (same as % applys to X)

FIRESPIRIT
Sat, 07-24-2004, 04:36 PM
A request:
[AonE]_Initial_D_Stage_4_-_02_[296B388E].avi.torrent
Current status:
80.8% dounloaded
peers:4 now (after torring for 8 minutes for a check)\ Max today:8
peers status: 80.8% average
also seen :0.808 distributed

so thats why we need 1 peer.
BTW: episode 01 torred OK. with only 1 peer ever seen by me, maybe i was @the club...

Or if I shouldnt ask you for this kinda thing, say so, and Ill go to look for someone not-so-mean i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Thou U guys are good. Its just i'v got a flame to anime and cars and Naruto, so thats why the ruff
Thanx for any of Your Attention on this matter//

complich8
Sun, 07-25-2004, 05:32 PM
I'll seed you guys up for a little while.

In the future, just make yourself a topic "Reseed request" and include the link to the torrent in your request, to make it easier for the person responding to your request. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif