PDA

View Full Version : hokage kakashi

appelsap
Sat, 07-24-2004, 03:56 PM
i know it's unlikely, but think about it

3rd taught jiraya who was asked to be hokage but turned it down, he taught 4th and he taught kakashi who taught naruto who obviously is gonna be hokage at some point

so why not kakashi, any ideas?

Assertn
Sat, 07-24-2004, 04:15 PM
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/AssertnFailure/hokage.jpg

Knives122
Sat, 07-24-2004, 04:17 PM
LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOFL

kupalmaru
Sat, 07-24-2004, 09:04 PM
One of Kakashi's best weapon is his sharingan. Kakashi don't have an Uchiha body. By just taking off his eye patch, his energy is being drain. He really is useles after the fight. After his fight with Zabuza, Kakashi is really f**k up.

Kakashi is best known for being a copycat, but he really is not great at it.
I think you cannot base your argument on who taught who. Probably The Second Hokage was taught by the The First, and The Third may have taught by The Second.

First - Second - Third - so the one that should follow is Jiraya, Oro, and Tsunadi; but it's not.

It's not who taught who, but is the best Shinobi that can guide best the village.

PS: I really don't know who taught who( Im talikng about this one First - Second - Third).

Edit: The reason that all previous and future Hokage are connected to each other is because great teacher make a good student.

Eurasian
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:10 AM
just look how weak kakashi was compared to itachi. if itachi had any ambition of taking over konoha and kakashi was the hokage, then the village of konoha is screwed.

i actually like kakashi so i hate to admit that he needs to be stronger.

sangai
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:58 AM
just look how weak kakashi was compared to itachi. if itachi had any ambition of taking over konoha and kakashi was the hokage, then the village of konoha is screwed.

one man itachi could not take on an entire village see in a war its not my best man against yours. the entire village would attack and eventually kill itachi if they had the chance.

Mut
Sun, 07-25-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by: kupalmaru
Kakashi is best known for being a copycat, but he really is not great at it.

what, no.

sangai
Sun, 07-25-2004, 01:45 AM
although people say kakashi is nothing without his sharingan which really is an overstatment. he became a chuunin at the age of six that is saying something and he developed chidori most likely long before or right after he got the sharingan he is a highly skilled ninja just not skilled enough to be hokage.

Stoopider
Sun, 07-25-2004, 01:58 AM
No Spoiling AssertnFailure. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Kakashi isn't that bad. He has talent, loads ammount of techniques. And is quite brilliant in combat. As he is right now, he isn't Hokage material. But who knows.. give him 5-10 years.

But I think the ultimate weakness about Kakashi is his chakra limit. It look like he'll run out of chakra very very fast if he ever gotten into a battle. The third Hokage battle, could conjure up many huge disasterlike techniques (Wall of mud, mud fireballs, kage bunshin throwing stars), summon a monster and still battle it out non-stop. I don't think kakashi can ever keep up. (take the Zabuza battle for example, all he did was use his eye and summoned the big water dragon, and the big water waves, and he's out cold for one or two days).

I have a feeling Kakashi is very weak in his chakra is due to mantaining his eye. Thats why he's always very slow. And even if you see his fights.. he never moves around and show flambouyant moves (Unlike Gai). Only moves when he needs to, and deals a killer blow. Which maybe good. But it also shows his chakra limit. Which he musn't tire himself out too fast or not he'll be in definite big trouble. He can only do the Chidori 3 times. (3 or 4?), which somehow, I don't think it uses as much chakra as summoning Gamabunta. But that isn't a known science how many chidori's equal to gamabunta summoning..

Nevertheless looking chakra to chakra, even Kakashi has acknowledged that Naruto has more chakra than him.

Sharingnan Chet
Sun, 07-25-2004, 03:21 AM
From word of mouth, I once heard that Kishimoto once had Kakashi slated to be the next Hogake back when he was still around the Zabuza arc of the manga.

Now, suffice to say, I can't back that up with hard evidence, but I think it was wise that he change his mind.
I mean, Kakashi is badass an all......... but sadly..... and I hate to admit it, he isn't the greatest.

Hokage or not though, Kakashi is awesome.

Lenas
Sun, 07-25-2004, 03:44 AM
Probably The Second Hokage was taught by the The First, and The Third may have taught by The Second.

The Second was not taught by the First. They ruled Konoha together and both taught Sarutobi.

Kale Ironfist
Sun, 07-25-2004, 04:12 AM
the first and second taught the third. and yes, Kakashi was going to be Hokage until he rethought about it during the Zabuza arc

PSJ
Sun, 07-25-2004, 08:21 AM
wow im glad he thought about it some more. dont want kakashi to be hokage :/ i dont like him very much.. and all of you have missed the obvious the next hokage will be ino!! didnt you guys know?

Assertn
Sun, 07-25-2004, 10:54 AM
@Stoopider: i cant be held liable in the open discussion forum i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

kakashi mustve been talented before having his sharingan, since he became chuunin at 6.....and he was trained under the 4th as well.....
and it seems anyone who is trained under a hokage ends up becoming a great ninja
it is hard to imagine kakashi becoming any stronger than he is now, however.....

the 1st and 2nd reigned at the same time? no.......why would one be called the "1st" and one be called the "2nd" if that was the case?
the first more likely just went into early retirement and hung around the 2nd one cause they're friends or something. It's very possible that both of them trained the 3rd, but the 2nd would most likely be the formal master

viciousHyuuga
Sun, 07-25-2004, 11:49 AM
i think a hokage (of konoho atleast) needs to be respected by everyone, having everyone attention, an love not just how strong they are. kakashi dosnt look like that kinda guy to be a hokage as of yet.

Stoopider
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:21 PM
Hmm. Forgot about him graduating at age six.

appelsap
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:50 PM
once again i know it's unlikely that kakashi is gonna be hokage, but i'd like to think that being a hokage isn't all about strength and the amount of chakra one has

Assertn
Sun, 07-25-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Hmm. Forgot about him graduating at age six.

no no, became chuunin at six
not graduating

Kale Ironfist
Mon, 07-26-2004, 02:15 AM
he became a fully fledged genin at 5, chuunin at 6

PSJ
Thu, 08-12-2004, 08:07 AM
i would say that he matured to fast..... i couldnt even read at age 5-6

PSJ
Thu, 08-12-2004, 08:08 AM
i would say that he matured to fast..... i couldnt even read at age 5-6

rarr
Thu, 08-12-2004, 11:15 PM
The reason Kakashi covers his Sharingan unless it's an emergency is because it drains him so fast. It drains Sasuke fairly fast, so just imagine what Kakashi feels, not having an Uchiha body - even if he only has one Sharingan eye, it drains him very fast. It's not a matter of his Chakra limit, but what he does with it. Most of the shinobi in the series drain themselves at one point or another, even the Sannin.

Eurasian
Sun, 08-15-2004, 12:01 AM
even though kakashi is VERY strong (don't get me wrong, he's a good shinobi), but he's not strong enough to be hokage. IF kakashi fought orochimaru...well i don't think kakashi will do well. thus...orochimaru will be able to take over konoha (and then i would think the series suck).

******* afther finding out i already posted **************

i like said the samething as i did before. sorry, it's been a while.

hornetmike
Sun, 08-15-2004, 12:16 AM
Well i'm sure with more training and some guidance from the sannins he would be able to take on Oro. As long as Oro doesn't summon manda. However i don't really think he'd be able to beat Itachi wich would be a big problem for any hokage.

Eurasian
Sun, 08-15-2004, 11:05 PM
i agree w/ u hornetmike. but i don't think the sannins will start teaching kakashi. kakashi is an experienced ninja so the sannins probably feel like if he isn't as powerful as itachi or oro then he'll never be (unless a miracle happens).

plus if jiraiya taught kakashi, the women of konoha village will all be in danger.

Shi_No_Shikaku
Mon, 08-16-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

kakashi mustve been talented before having his sharingan, since he became chuunin at 6.....and he was trained under the 4th as well.....

How do we know scare crow (KAKASHI) wasn't born with his sharingan think about it his mom might have been Uchiha but his dad not or dad Uchiha mom not.... but who know not me...

piasEnigma
Mon, 08-16-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by: Shi_No_Shikaku

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

How do we know scare crow (KAKASHI) wasn't born with his sharingan think about it his mom might have been Uchiha but his dad not or dad Uchiha mom not.... but who know not me...

Im guessing you have some type of mental disability right?
It has bad stated many times toughtout these fourms (and others) that kakashi IS'NT Uchiha.
-----
on topic
-----
Im quite sure the fouth did teach kakshi and it seems that thoughout the time-line that hokages have been tought my great people at the capacity of hokage (Jiraiya for example, isnt a hokage, althought could have been).

So who knows? (Well besides manga readers, ie. AssertnFailure i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif )

Only time will tell.

edit:
Also im quite sure that itchi said something like kakashi didnt have uchiha blood that is needed for proper use of the sharingan(sp for damn sure).

Eurasian
Mon, 08-16-2004, 01:30 AM
yah, kakashi is definitely not uchiha. his last name is not uchiha. i think a lotta ppl point out that he didn't have the sharingan in the photo w/ the 4th and teammates.

Michi
Mon, 08-16-2004, 02:09 PM
Hey guys, I think Oro gave Kakashi the Sharingan! I think I can remember Oro saying that he fulfilled Kakashis dream while the Chuunin exam was running when he sealed Oros cursed seal on Sasuke... Or maybe I'm wrong

Eurasian
Mon, 08-16-2004, 10:11 PM
i think oro was saying to kakashi that it's not fair that he has a sharingan eye, which of course, oro wants.

Michi
Tue, 08-17-2004, 05:29 AM
Hmm... I'm gonna check this ep out

PSJ
Tue, 08-17-2004, 06:01 AM
okay i didnt read more than the guy who said that kakashi might be an uchiha. so ill just be a pain in the ass and write all the evidence against that even tho you guys might have done it already.

1. looks, all uchihas had black hair i havent seen a single uchiha without black hair, not the best evidence but what the hell.
2. he got his sharingan on ONE eye, not two but on one which doesnt look natural
3. he got a scar right over his eye, could just be a regular cut.
4. his sharingan cant go back to a normal eye just like when a uchiha dies the eye stays the same.
5. itachi says "YOU DO NOT HAVE UCHIHA BLOOD IN YOU THEREFORE YOU CANT CONTROL THE SHARINGAN COMPLETLY" not the exact words but that was pretty much the message he wanted to give.

if you read 3 & 4, use some common sense and think you'll come to the conclusion that his sharingan probably was put there by surgery.

so kakashi is not an uchiha.

Michi
Tue, 08-17-2004, 06:47 AM
And I think its - like I said - Oro gave it to him. I didn't find the ep yet

Ok got it:

Oro: "I have no business with you, but with the boy behind you... You are lucky, since you got what you wanted already"

Kakashi is shocked...

Oro: "You didnt have that a long time ago"

Kakashi is more shocked...

Oro: "That ... Sharingan in your left eye"

See? So its obvious that he got it from Oro... or of someone Oro knows

PSJ
Tue, 08-17-2004, 08:34 AM
how does that make it obvious that oro gave it to him if kakashi is shocked that oro knows about it? its probably just some info he got from kabuto since kabuto has been working as a spy for a loooooooooooooooooooong time.

Uchiha-Itachi
Tue, 08-17-2004, 11:26 AM
another thread turned into a Itachi thread i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

But why kakashi as 5th Hokage while there are better konoha ninja's walking around for example tsunade..

PSJ
Tue, 08-17-2004, 01:45 PM
where did this turn into a itachi thread?

Eurasian
Tue, 08-17-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by: Michi
Oro: "I have no business with you, but with the boy behind you... You are lucky, since you got what you wanted already"

doesn't that sound more like oro wants the sharingan??? which means kakashi didn't get it from oro.

PSJ
Tue, 08-17-2004, 04:33 PM
when i think about it it does, and besides why would oro give kakashi a sharingan when thats what oro wants the most in this world?

Michi
Tue, 08-17-2004, 04:39 PM
Hmm... Oro wants (wanted, his arms are ripped off) to learn all the Jutsus in the world to crush Konoha, right? So it could be that he gave the Sharingan to Kakashi, he should have copied many jutsus (he copied over 1000) and then he could take it back from him... It sounds crazy but it might be so

Uchiha-Itachi
Tue, 08-17-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
where did this turn into a itachi thread?

ppl stating itachi can kill kakashi itachi can crush konoha, how strong itachi is..

its about kakashi not uchiha

PSJ
Tue, 08-17-2004, 04:59 PM
first of all michi didnt you see 95 - 96? oro said that there was another way to fix his arms so he still wants the sharingan. and guess what it will come to him in the shape of a very stupid kid from konoha named sasuke. second the eye is used to copy jutsus, see fast movement, anticipating movement, see through genjutsu etc. etc. but the jutsu info will be stored in the brain and not the eye. third yes it sounds crazy but it is stupid.

in my opinion it turned more into a orochimaru thread than a itachi thread i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Knives122
Tue, 08-17-2004, 05:04 PM
Oro, Itachi whats the difference they're both evil, just let them die a long painful death

PSJ
Tue, 08-17-2004, 05:08 PM
no no you got it all wrong its sasuke and kakashi that should die a long painful death.

Deblas
Tue, 08-17-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
no no you got it all wrong its sasuke and kakashi that should die a long painful death.

Sasuke should. not kakashi hes cool

PSJ
Wed, 08-18-2004, 01:44 AM
nope kakashi is boring and not cool.

Eurasian
Wed, 08-18-2004, 11:10 AM
kakashi is cool...but that fight w/ itachi made him uncool. THAT FIGHT!!! i was so disappointed that kakashi couldn't last longer...

PSJ
Wed, 08-18-2004, 01:25 PM
well what do you expect fomr a guy who stole an eye just to look cooler, and wears a black mask all the time to..... he is just a wannabe star. he will never become anything great.