PDA

View Full Version : Which would you date?

thundrakkon
Sat, 07-24-2004, 04:42 AM
With all the females characters out so far, which one would you like to date if the characters are real people and they are all grown up (or what ever age is appropriate for you)? Also, why would you want to date that person? Please just choose characters that out in the Anime so far. Sorry to gals for not adding the guys... just too many of them.

Here are some pictures to help you choose:

http://home.socal.rr.com/thundrakkon/images/Naruto_Girls.jpg

Just want a poll of what you guys think.

rickytan
Sat, 07-24-2004, 04:43 AM
no dating, just sexing. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

BurnMyFaith
Sat, 07-24-2004, 07:17 AM
sweet pics Thundrakkon..where'd you track those down at?

Kn1ves
Sat, 07-24-2004, 08:10 AM
i would date repeated topic

ZakuHan
Sat, 07-24-2004, 12:02 PM
Nicely constructive, Knives.

I'd say Anko, gotta love a gal dressed all in fishnet with only a treanchcoat to cover i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

SeifeR
Sat, 07-24-2004, 12:22 PM
Ino
Kurenai
Tsunade
Shizune

All of them except ino are shitkickers but i like Ino's main jutsu so ya, Anko gets an honorable mention but i havent seen her do any cool jutsus yet.

Saruto
Sat, 07-24-2004, 12:47 PM
i would never date some anime character ...because it dosent exist in real life?

SeifeR
Sat, 07-24-2004, 01:12 PM
^ isnt that obvious?

this is just for fun i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Sat, 07-24-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by: ZakuHan
Nicely constructive, Knives.

I'd say Anko, gotta love a gal dressed all in fishnet with only a treanchcoat to cover

constructive has nothing to do with it.....polls just like this have come up many times already

Cal_kashi
Sat, 07-24-2004, 01:56 PM
Hinata, u KNOW its the shy ones that like to do all the funky shit in bed... Its been too long since i got to do some funky shit.

simplex
Sat, 07-24-2004, 02:19 PM
sakura fo sho

woofcat
Sat, 07-24-2004, 03:07 PM
the funny part is that the Temari, Ino, Sakura, Hinta pics are from the Naruto Hentai pack at Animeart.com.ar

Knives122
Sat, 07-24-2004, 03:13 PM
I dont really think any of us would really want to go out with pieces of paper i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

r3n
Sat, 07-24-2004, 05:03 PM
anko cos it wouldnt be illegal and shes kinky i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. but theyre cartoon characters so IRL i wouldnt date any of them cos then i would be insane.

Metal Clock
Sat, 07-24-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by: SeifeRthis is just for fun
Kwhatever, I would choose Hinata because I like her personality. I don't need any comments on what I just wrote like "OGM U SUXX0RZ BCUZ U LYK THIKN HINATz0RSZ IS LYK KOOL ADN STUFF" or that I am pathetic for writing something like that. It's not like anyone of us would date an .avi file, a piece of paper nor a TV in real life.

GLS
Sat, 07-24-2004, 08:04 PM
too bad "all of them" isnt an option.

It's nice that Tsunade can make herself look different ages. Nothing like a 22 year old lookin-girl that knows some tricks.
Hinata's a lot like a new car. You have to drive it around for a while until you get the feel of it.
Ino's a blonde. 'Nuff said.
Shizune seems like the girl that just mails it in everytime. Dont care bout them types o women.
Anko wears a fishnet. She's gotta be good in the sac.
Sakura would be yelling "Sasuke-kun". You dont wanna hear another mans name in bed. Thats morally wrong.
TenTen (weapons lady) seems like she would use toys in the bedroom. As if "my toy" isnt enough for her. Meh.
Temari seems like the girl that would stab you as you "climax".
Kurenai seems like the normal gal here.
"Sexy no Jutsu" the best looking of them all, but behind that woman lyes a noisy ninja.

I'll say Anko, cause she seems the most "adventurous" in the bedroom.

And we all understand that they arent real, were not that blind.

Knives122
Sat, 07-24-2004, 08:07 PM
LOFL, yeah sleeping with Sexy no Jutsu would be like when that guy slept with Boy George

Assertn
Sat, 07-24-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by: gaaralovessand
"Sexy no Jutsu" the best looking of them all, but behind that woman lyes a noisy ninja.

this never makes sense to me......
not only is the idea of a guy who makes himself look like a woman disturbing, but she has huge whiskers on her face as well! I'm also not a fan of the big ol' pig tail look

Knives122
Sat, 07-24-2004, 08:16 PM
Makes you think of sailormoon to much

Tsunade1
Sat, 07-24-2004, 09:16 PM
hmm anko yumm

Eurasian
Sat, 07-24-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by: woofcat
the funny part is that the Temari, Ino, Sakura, Hinta pics are from the Naruto Hentai pack at Animeart.com.ar

i was wondering why they were wearing that. and that shy lil hinata doesn't look all that shy.

Slideways
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122
Makes you think of sailormoon to much

That it does...

Stoopider
Sun, 07-25-2004, 01:39 AM
Anko might be the type who's going to grow really fat as her metabolic rate slows down and old age creeps in from eating lots of sweet stuff. Imagine seeing the cellulite oozing out of those fishnets.

I'll go for Kurenai. She looks reasonably smart, mature, and decent. However I don't think she's as talented as Anko. But I would think she's the best to take out for a date and have a good time.

Anko would be the fun one though. But would she seems later be very demanding. Especially to the wallet and for her Anko's (Red bean balls).

But overall Rickytan is right. " I just want bang bang bang" i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Good call GaaralovesSand

Mut
Sun, 07-25-2004, 01:40 AM
i've never dated a drawing before so this is a pretty tough choice for me.

ZakuHan
Sun, 07-25-2004, 02:52 AM
Use your imagination, if in fact you do have one. It's not THAT hard.

As for a repeated poll, I haven't seen a poll like this in months, and there have been plenty of new members since, so it's more like getting a fresher opinion.

zachary_milyardo
Sun, 07-25-2004, 02:57 AM
With all of the flames on hinata why is it Hinata has the most votes(currently 8)? Somebody has a lolita complex...

thundrakkon
Sun, 07-25-2004, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by: BurnMyFaith
sweet pics Thundrakkon..where'd you track those down at?

Here are the links to 2 of the sites I got those pictures from. The rest, were screen caps I made myself:

Naruto-kun.com (http://www.naruto-kun.com/index.php?subject=HQ%20screenshots)

Carloboy's Anime (http://www.carloboy.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2)

Originally posted by: Kn1ves
i would date repeated topic

I didn't see another topic about dating characters.

Originally posted by: Saruto
i would never date some anime character ...because it dosent exist in real life?

As mentioned from my opening, imagine if they were real, even though we know they are not. This is just a fun thing I am doing, just for everyone's enjoyment, as mentioned by SeifeR. Please don't take it too seriously.

zachary_milyardo
Sun, 07-25-2004, 03:49 AM
It would be wierd to go out with sexie no justu and wake up the next morning with a guy. I'd be like "WOAHHHH and I wasn't even drunk...."

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sun, 07-25-2004, 06:25 AM
definately BoA. huh not an option?? well i've got a better cahnce with her than an anime char wont i.

as a bonus she is way hotter than any of the option. so start putting her on the list

GLS
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:47 AM
we've forgotten about Kin, the female sound ninja. She sounds like shes good in bed. HaHaHa. Thank you. I'll be here all week.

just thought I might mention it.

PSJ
Sun, 07-25-2004, 08:18 AM
i feel sorry for the guys that answer this seriously.

Metal Clock
Sun, 07-25-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

Especially those who wants to have sex with the characters : |

Assertn
Sun, 07-25-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
I'll go for Kurenai. She looks reasonably smart, mature, and decent. However I don't think she's as talented as Anko.

as much as i'd hate to take this offtopic, this just made me wonder.......

is kurenai consider a special jounin, or just a jounin? I believe kakashi, anko, and even maybe asuma are special jounins, but if kurenai became a jounin just recently....then i'd think she would be on the lower end of the totem pole

Stoopider
Sun, 07-25-2004, 11:58 AM

It's because your Jealous that Kurenai loves ME! and not YOU.

Keep your hands off her!! I'm warning yoU!!

Yeah. i think she's a normal Jounin. Not a special Jounnin. But we don't know for certain. She's kinda late for a Jounnin compared to the others. But nevertheless, still looks decent.

Goingin
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:14 PM
Man, would i be running fast if i'd see a live walking drawn person...
And the girls would have no boobs at all, that's the biggest dissapointment i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Wait a sec, this topic is about who u wanna date right?
Man, u can't even offer her a drink or something, she would get all wrinkly the moment she takes a zip..
Even a friggin inflatable doll would be more fun to have a drink with then i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

thundrakkon
Sun, 07-25-2004, 03:30 PM
we've forgotten about Kin, the female sound ninja. She sounds like shes good in bed. HaHaHa. Thank you. I'll be here all week.

just thought I might mention it.

Yeah, I originally thought about putting her on, but I figured she wasn't around that much. However, I've just added her on, since I think she is really cute. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif An added bonus to the picture I edited is drag queen Haku, though he will not be an option in the poll.

Originally posted by: Goingin
Man, would i be running fast if i'd see a live walking drawn person...
And the girls would have no boobs at all, that's the biggest dissapointment

Wait a sec, this topic is about who u wanna date right?
Man, u can't even offer her a drink or something, she would get all wrinkly the moment she takes a zip..
Even a friggin inflatable doll would be more fun to have a drink with then

Haha... True, but try to use your imagination. Imagine the character as living flesh, without the outrageously humongous eyes... Just like what a normal human would appear like, not an animated character. Just have fun with this and let your imagination go as far as you want it... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Enjoy!

sakura
Sun, 07-25-2004, 05:52 PM
LOL this is funny...I agree with mut@t@ ... I've never gone anime before. But to answer the question, I voted for Shizune...she's cute and a little bit of a drama queen i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

rickytan
Sun, 07-25-2004, 06:09 PM
Aren't you a girl? coughcoughlesbiancough XD

jing
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:45 PM
Date nobody.

Kakafosha
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:56 PM
they are either too young or too old.......................................@_@

Shirt-Ninja
Sun, 07-25-2004, 08:19 PM
I would date Tsunade, because shes got HUGE tits

sakura
Sun, 07-25-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by: rickytan
Aren't you a girl? coughcoughlesbiancough XD

Yeah Im a girl, but I'm open i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 07-25-2004, 08:40 PM
Nice! Now...which one would I date? Hinata. I bet you she's a little freak. The only reason she seems so submissive is that she's restraining herself. If she lets go even just a little...the fiend in her will come out...then it's over. All of konoha will bukake. No one is safe. Male, female, summon, demon, no one!!

hinatacretu
Mon, 07-26-2004, 12:41 AM
if i juz wanna fuck her is it consider dating??? aniwae hinata kicks ass...

frexeze
Mon, 07-26-2004, 02:06 AM
sex with hinata..

remember boys and girls: rape is an act of violence, not love

Krbadass
Mon, 07-26-2004, 04:45 AM
Wow, just when you thought the threads got better it just nails rock bottom again.

HokageVirus
Mon, 07-26-2004, 07:36 AM
frexeze...jut because the persons ypung doenst make it rape, she could very well be a nympho at heart. wich...might make HER the rapist....lol. and...yeah, i suppose this thread did bring us to the bottom of the well, but, that doenst bother me any, i was getting thirsty.

oh yeah, and then theres the little detail in the first post mentioning the characters being GROWN UP TO AN AGE APROPROA TE FOR THE PERSON IN QUESTION.

codeRed
Mon, 07-26-2004, 08:47 AM
I still don't understand why everyone like Hinata. If you are expect a freak under a naive innocent personality don't count on it. Besides you want someone who knows what they're doing. It gets tiring always having to lead the way.

Frantic Boy
Thu, 08-12-2004, 08:05 AM
Like any of you could get a date with ANYBODY.

Frantic Boy
Thu, 08-12-2004, 10:10 AM
And just because a persons young DOES make it rape. It's called statutory rape, pervert.

GLS
Thu, 08-12-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by: hinatacretu
if i juz wanna fuck her is it consider dating??? aniwae hinata kicks ass...

Thats called "hitting it, then quitting it"

The_Fourth
Thu, 08-12-2004, 12:29 PM
LOL this thread is so funny.

Assertn
Thu, 08-12-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by: Frantic Boy
And just because a persons young DOES make it rape. It's called statutory rape, pervert.

you created an account here JUST to double post?

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-12-2004, 12:34 PM
@Frantic Boy: Not to brag, but I'm 99.9% sure that I'm prettier than you.
And well... you just made an ass out of yourself. IMO it's no less stupid to argue about dating anime girls as dating famous RL females. I mean the chance of actually meeting them is about equal when you think about it.

Assertn
Thu, 08-12-2004, 12:51 PM
about 51% of the population is female......so im sure frantic boy wouldnt have to worry TOO much

he just might need to lower his standards a little more is all i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Frantic Boy
Thu, 08-12-2004, 02:27 PM
Dear Terrascosmo,

I dont know how a fat kid that dreams about being laid by animation could be any prettier than I am.

And well& I dont remember saying anything about dating celebrities, but while were on the subject, I guess it would be pretty impossible for you to meet real life girls when youre watching anime all day.

Dont worry though, if youre lucky you might meet a 50 year old man in a cosplay board who claims hes a bisexual preteen like sakura!

EpoC
Thu, 08-12-2004, 02:27 PM
to bad Haku wasn't a girl!!
He looked very girlish to me, I still can't accept that he is a guy... or whatever he is. maybe a shemale.

hmm... temari or anko would be my dates, I would take them both..
they are sexy and dangerous, a dangerous combination!!

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-12-2004, 02:37 PM
Dear Terrascosmo,

I dont know how a fat kid that dreams about being laid by animation could be any prettier than I am.

And well& I dont remember saying anything about dating celebrities, but while were on the subject, I guess it would be pretty impossible for you to meet real life girls when youre watching anime all day.

Dont worry though, if youre lucky you might meet a 50 year old man in a cosplay board who claims hes a bisexual preteen like sakura!

Somehow I think this will be a waste of time, but here goes.

First off, my nick is Terracosmo. Can the s. It makes me look dumb, you know?

Now for some important info for you. The general "nerd" look, as you somehow has deluded yourself into thinking that I possess, is not necessarily fat. As many are the cases when people are in fact too thin, due to the way their body handles food. I think they call it food circulation in the more obscure parts of the world.

Second off, I have not as far as I can remember expressed that I want to "get laid by animation". This thread is purely speculative and just a way to entertain oneself. I doubt that anyone in here actually thinks they will be able to receive any kind of sexual treatment from a pencil and some color.

Note also that "date" does not mean "getting laid". If you confuse those terms, I will have to wonder how well you fare yourself with the opposite gender.

While on the topic of having sex, I have no problems with that area, nor am I as fixated with as you. Perhaps your own self counciousness is so bad, that you feel the need to get ideas and rack down on us all? I am sure you are quite the sex god, considering your respect for other peoples' interests and your wonderful personality.

Third off (or is this fourth) is that anime fan does not equal ugliness at all. In fact, many a anime fan has instead indulged themselves in martial arts as a produce from their huge interest for the medium. This of course results in a nice body.

And as I thought, the celebrity comparison was entirely wasted on an illeterate moron who does not understand simple points. What I mean is that celebrities is something that you are likely not to meet IN PERSON. Hence, the chance of dreaming and speculating about hooking up with a celeb is as futile as the speculation about anime girls. Do you get it now? I mean if this thread was called 'which celeb would you wanna date?' you wouldn't complain!

Finally, you are thick, and I feel very sorry for the soil you walk on.
Now clean my shoes, slave.

Oh and lastly I had a model job last year. It's up to you if you want to believe me, though.

And mega finally (for real now) if you have this desire to tell people they are "fat nerds" who only watches anime all day... might I inquire how you found this site?
Myself I watch 2 different shows, which means about an hour of anime each week...

---

Shit was that a waste of time.

PSJ
Thu, 08-12-2004, 02:45 PM
believe me terra is very cute i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

now to something serious, i think terra said most of whats needed here so ill just say that i dont want to go out with any of the naruto girls.

GLS
Thu, 08-12-2004, 03:44 PM
isnt it a little redundant to make such a big deal about this whole "nerdy" thing. Me and many other people here have tried to humor it up by adding our little anecdotes about the ladies of Naruto, and this breaks out from time to time.

I blame FranticBoy for this.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 08-12-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by: Krbadass
Wow, just when you thought the threads got better it just nails rock bottom again.

Rock bottom or rock top?
and also Bukakke no Jutsu!!

GLS
Thu, 08-12-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi

Rock bottom or rock top?

for some people, it hit rock hard.

SenninJimmy
Thu, 08-12-2004, 04:18 PM
Well said Terracosmo. Indeed not everyone in this forum is a nerd, or in fact, overweight. In any case, I really can't believe that Hinata is taking the lead. Personally I'd go with Tenten. =)

Cal_kashi
Thu, 08-12-2004, 04:21 PM

Originally posted by: Cal_kashi

Rock bottom or rock top?

for some people, it hit rock hard.

nah, nah, nah, nah, remember the general consensus is that w/ regards to Hinata we all wanna hit that shit rock hard =P

thundrakkon
Thu, 08-12-2004, 04:35 PM
Alright, I think I shall point this in a new direction right now, a change in atmosphere.

It looks like Hinata is currently in the lead with 22.97%, with Anko and Temari each at 13.51%, and Tsunade close at 12.16%.

I guess I should also let everyone hear my choice. It would be 22-year-old Hinata, a lot more mature, and the super shy personality is mostly gone (because of maturity). At this point, she is over Naruto and has blossomed into a strong, mature woman with high domestic values and a love for sunglasses. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Here is how our imaginary first date would go:

I pick her at her house, get grilled by her father with questions about my worth, and after 2 hours of interrogation, we finally left. I open the car door for Hinata (as all gentlemen should) and subsequent all other doors for the rest of the time.

We proceed to out to an Italian restaurant for early dinner and then to the main event, a symphony orchestra. We listen to pieces from Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and even Naruto to boot. Afterwards, we head off to the beach to just rest, listen, and talk. Here's how one of the conversations went:

Hinata: "Did you know, I used to be a really shy person?"

Me: "Really? I wouldn't have figured considering how wonderful a person you turned out to be."

Hinata: "Aww, seriously I was. It was due to this nightmare I would always have as a child. When I was little, every night, I would dream that I was on my bed, and next to my bed, stood this dark figure. He had pitched black hair, wearing a black outfit, with 2 fingers pointed at his hair. He stared at me with his scary eyes, and always said, "Feel the terra', you spawn of hell." Because of that, I was withdrawn and was afraid of people in general, but now, I know it was all a dream and I should not worry about it anymore."

Wow, from that point on, I always wondered. Was this dark figure really gone, or was this a premonition?

I proceeded to take her home, had a nice hug, and said our good-byes.

[Edit]:
To Cal_kashi
LOL. You're right. It's supposed to be grilled. I've made the change. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Cal_kashi
Thu, 08-12-2004, 04:37 PM
what was previously here no longer serves a purpose

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-12-2004, 05:11 PM
believe me terra is very cute

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

WHY IS HINATA IN THE LEAD?! This forum is possessed by satan!

CrossPunisher
Thu, 08-12-2004, 05:17 PM
Seeing as how people are saying Hinata (whether shes 12 or 22.....) can I choose Tsunade when she was in her twenties? Or however old she was when she first met Dan. It would freak me out a little if we dated now when she's 50......

Frantic Boy
Thu, 08-12-2004, 07:47 PM
Dear Terrascomso,

Most readers were able to recognize those posts as jokes, but you figured out that I only put up the post to feel better about myself. And just as I thought it was working, an angry fat nerd ate my leg. Now I feel like crap again. Better go write some handicapped jokes...

By the way Terrescomoso, I did happen to catch your photo shoot in last month's Swedish Fat Kids Weekly and I got say, pretty sexy.

Love,

Frantic Boy

DraGunZer0
Thu, 08-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Wheres Haku at?? Just playing........ kinda just skimmed through all the replies... Bukkake no jutsu eh... my battle cry has been stolen.. ::shakes fist::

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-12-2004, 11:50 PM
Dear Terrascomso,

Most readers were able to recognize those posts as jokes, but you figured out that I only put up the post to feel better about myself. And just as I thought it was working, an angry fat nerd ate my leg. Now I feel like crap again. Better go write some handicapped jokes...

By the way Terrescomoso, I did happen to catch your photo shoot in last month's Swedish Fat Kids Weekly and I got say, pretty sexy.

Love,

Frantic Boy

I'd write up another ridiculously long reply which you won't read, but somehow, I feel like just watching your posts is way more than you deserve.

Enjoy your stay in ban-land, boy.
I don't think you'll mind anyway, considering that this whole forums is probably nowhere near your league.
Which is too bad, because I'd like to see you shed a few tears. I'm jus' sadistic like that!

Cal_kashi
Thu, 08-12-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by: DraGunZer0
Wheres Haku at?? Just playing........ kinda just skimmed through all the replies... Bukkake no jutsu eh... my battle cry has been stolen.. ::shakes fist::

Dont worry, its definetly a battle cry we can yell together.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

DB_Hunter
Fri, 08-13-2004, 06:38 AM
This topic disturbs me due to its un-natural lifespan...

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-13-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
This topic disturbs me due to its un-natural lifespan...

...but Tsunade's boobs...! : (

Arcn3ss
Fri, 08-13-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
@Frantic Boy: Not to brag, but I'm 99.9% sure that I'm prettier than you.
And well... you just made an ass out of yourself. IMO it's no less stupid to argue about dating anime girls as dating famous RL females. I mean the chance of actually meeting them is about equal when you think about it.

OMG! LMFAO! XD!

On another note..

Reading some of the posts, makes me regret my name =/

>_>

DB_Hunter
Fri, 08-13-2004, 03:31 PM
Aye, Bukkake no Jutsu_san.

thundrakkon
Fri, 08-13-2004, 05:06 PM

believe me terra is very cute

WHY IS HINATA IN THE LEAD?! This forum is possessed by satan!

You know you are jealous. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

She is just cuter than you, in an underworldly type of way, but nonetheless, still sweet and cute.

For those of you who did not understand my attempt at humor with my Hinata date story, it's meant to suggest her cause of insecurity is due to someone who really dislikes her here in the forum, and that she has nightmares of him. For more background information, please check out this
thread (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=1365&STARTPAGE=4 &FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear)

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-14-2004, 03:44 AM
Oh yeah. Jealousy. So THAT'S what this feeling is...

DraGunZer0
Sat, 08-14-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by: Haku_san
On another note..

Reading some of the posts, makes me regret my name =/

>_>

Hehehehe

thundrakkon
Sat, 08-14-2004, 05:51 PM

LOL. I know, I know... She's not worth your time. You're pretty cool in your own right. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Just curious though, why do you dislike her so much, and treat Neji like a god?

Mut
Sat, 08-14-2004, 06:46 PM
if hinata was a real person, i'd kill her.

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-15-2004, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by: thundrakkon

LOL. I know, I know... She's not worth your time. You're pretty cool in your own right.

Just curious though, why do you dislike her so much, and treat Neji like a god?

Well the short answer is that I hate Hinata and since Neji turned her into a bloody pulp naturally I'll like him. But fact is I've liked Neji since day #1, he is an arrogant badass with a cool ability and great skill... and normally I don't like arrogant badasses, but he has something cool about him that I really like. Hard to explain I guess.

As for Hinata herself I've always hated whiny characters which pants in the end of every sentence & says names all the times. A good example of this is also Star Ocean EX's Rena. (CLAUDE-SAN, CLAUDE-SAN, CLAUDE-SAN CLA... *BANG* IIEEEE) But Hinata is in fact even more annoying. She looks dumb, I hate her voice, I feel no sympathy for her past since it's not sad AT ALL she just happens to be very lazy. Oh and Naruto-kun, Naruto-kun, Naruto-kun... *pant pant* Naruto-kun...

Oh and she's a stalker too.

Mut
Sun, 08-15-2004, 02:27 AM
Well the short answer is that I hate Hinata and since Neji turned her into a bloody pulp naturally I'll like him. But fact is I've liked Neji since day #1, he is an arrogant badass with a cool ability and great skill... and normally I don't like arrogant badasses, but he has something cool about him that I really like. Hard to explain I guess.

As for Hinata herself I've always hated whiny characters which pants in the end of every sentence & says names all the times. A good example of this is also Star Ocean EX's Rena. (CLAUDE-SAN, CLAUDE-SAN, CLAUDE-SAN CLA... *BANG* IIEEEE) But Hinata is in fact even more annoying. She looks dumb, I hate her voice, I feel no sympathy for her past since it's not sad AT ALL she just happens to be very lazy. Oh and Naruto-kun, Naruto-kun, Naruto-kun... *pant pant* Naruto-kun...

Oh and she's a stalker too.

terra just owned. i got goosebumps reading his post. =o

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-15-2004, 02:29 AM
Yes, I have that effect on people!

SK
Sun, 08-15-2004, 03:41 AM
none of them, how bout yo mama! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Koyuki
Sun, 08-15-2004, 05:35 AM
I would date Tsunade cause she seems like a nice person, after 96... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif