PDA

View Full Version : What About The Others?

Rock_Lee69
Sat, 07-24-2004, 01:05 AM
Not that i don't mind seeing naruto constantly improve, but there really should be some activity going on else where in the world! Where's Itachi? and are sasuke and kakashi in a coma like state still? What's everybody else doing? It'd be a nice change if we could know these things.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 07-24-2004, 01:08 AM
fi u really want to know then go read the manga thats all ima saying

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-24-2004, 01:11 AM
And most importantly...

WHERE IS NEJI?

Aeon
Sat, 07-24-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
And most importantly...

WHERE IS NEJI?

Thank you somebody that thinks like me, Neji needs to have his own arch. I don't care if its filler. And yea they showed Sakura next to Sasuke in the hospital so he's still out.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-24-2004, 01:58 AM
Absolutely, they should kick that cheating fox tails kid out and rename the series Neji. It could be about how Neji defeated all opposition while using Hinata as a slave. He'll do that by using a new revolutionary technique that allows one to reverse the effects of the seal and...

Oh hell. It will never be real. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

bitwar
Sat, 07-24-2004, 03:13 AM
I really don't care too much about the others (except Rock Lee), except that it adds diversity to the series. Ever since Jiraiya and Naruto took off to look for Tsunade, the series has felt very claustrophobic. Especially after having spent almost 60 episodes with ALL these other characters around. The world got bigger and then sort of imploded on itself again. I think that's why I've becom less enthused about the show recently. They even removed the whole team thing, which makes it seem even smaller. Let's see what Neji's done with his life since the exam. Let's see what Hinata's done. Let's see how everyone else is doing and what they're doing after the attack on Konoha, even if it's all condensed into one filler episode, it'll lift the constrained feeling that the series has picked up here these last almost 10 episodes. Granted, the series is still great, and my favorite out of all the newer (currently airing new episodes in Japan) anime, but it's just not as exciting as it was for almost 2/3 of the series now that they're only focusing on so few characters.

frexeze
Sat, 07-24-2004, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
Thank you somebody that thinks like me, Neji needs to have his own arch. I don't care if its filler.

neji had an ep dedicated to him..? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

they spent that whole episode like talking about his past and fate of hyuuga

kaigan
Sat, 07-24-2004, 03:44 AM
the show can't show everybody at the same time. you will need 9 monitors to see what each is doing at the exact moment. well, probably 8 since sakura is sasuke's bitch, they just need one monitor.

just be patience, the show can't have you off the seat all the time.

KameronFrye
Sat, 07-24-2004, 04:51 AM
In all fairness, though... there's a reason the show is called Naruto.

Although yeah, I want to see how folks are doing... at the same time, I'm more interested in what Naruto's attack is going to do, whenever it gets used. The character I want won't be back for some time anyways. But he will return, and he will devistate. I hope.

They just want to reavert the focus back to Naruto. After all, the show is about his road to being Hokage, this is the stuff that shapes him up for that road. Having his ass handed to him by the person the village picked to be their Hokage, and at the same time striving above that person's expectations. Not focusing on her thoughts of how his actions rekindle her feelings of her brother and love, because he has the ability to persevere through anything thrown his way. That's his way of the ninja. Heh. And to eat lots of ramen.

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 07-24-2004, 06:13 AM
stop your bickering morons finally it's about naruto and not sasuke we finally get to see naruto in the spot light, just wait it out it's naruto's moment to shine now, soon you'll see your beloved genins back it's not like naruto and jiraiya are gonna stay away forever

Assertn
Sat, 07-24-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
And most importantly...

WHERE IS NEJI?

oh.....wait.......im sorry.....
didnt you hear the news?

neji was taking some kunais down to his basement to sharpen them, and he tripped down the stairs and yeah.....it wasnt a pretty sight.......death upon impact

i....i thought you knew.........

fourth_hokage
Sat, 07-24-2004, 10:01 AM
umnm the last time i remember the show was called naruto not neji =)

DB_Hunter
Sat, 07-24-2004, 10:02 AM
Well I was kinda wondering myself.. how long does Itachi need to rest? I mean he could have easily come and picked up Naruto while he was practicing the Rasengan. Kakashi and Sasuke we really don't need much more info, they are out until Tsunade comes back to heal them or they just wake up after a weeks or something by themselves... Sakura is with Sasuke, as described earlier by more colourful language. Rock Lee is now a registered invalid, so he can just chill and watch TV/ agonise over his future, whichever you prefer.

Ino Shika Chou (jr) trio are prolly back to genin level missions or rebuilding the village. Neji and TenTen are prolly rebuilding, since they are one man short of a full team. Gai is prolly being a goofball in some way. Who else is there worth knowing about?

Aeon
Sat, 07-24-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by: frexeze

Originally posted by: Aeon
Thank you somebody that thinks like me, Neji needs to have his own arch. I don't care if its filler.

neji had an ep dedicated to him..?

they spent that whole episode like talking about his past and fate of hyuuga

But 1ep isn't enough for a character of Neji level.

umnm the last time i remember the show was called naruto not neji =)

You say it like it's a good thingi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

ZakuHan
Sat, 07-24-2004, 11:52 AM
Naruto should have finished Neji when he had the chance! Mua ha.

SeifeR
Sat, 07-24-2004, 12:25 PM
ya they definatly have to get more Neji in the show, hes such a cool charecter, sooner or later hell be back tho im sure

Otherleft
Sat, 07-24-2004, 09:05 PM
It'd be funny if they left us at a cliffhanger and decided to show a story arc involving another character.

kupalmaru
Sat, 07-24-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by: SeifeR
ya they definatly have to get more Neji in the show, hes such a cool charecter, sooner or later hell be back tho im sure

The bad thing for you Neji fans is that Hinata may get more air time; character build up.

mezu
Sat, 07-24-2004, 09:27 PM
neji had 1 ep dedicated to his story, but it sucked in my opinion. The like 10 eps dedicated to Gaaras past and Gaara himself were ten times better, if they named the series Gaara and did flash backs on his past and what he does now, after being beaten by naruto.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-24-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by: ZakuHan
Naruto should have finished Neji when he had the chance! Mua ha.

BASTARDDDDDDDDDD

Destroyor
Sat, 07-24-2004, 11:17 PM
At this point in the anime Rock Lee show promises, but we manga readers know what a let off it is later in the show. Boo they ruined Rock Lee, BOO!

and don't say I spoil, I'll boil you with some sort of water jutsu ... or something i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Sat, 07-24-2004, 11:27 PM
you spoil

Eurasian
Sat, 07-24-2004, 11:28 PM
i'm caught in between. naruto or neji. they r both my favorite characters. which one?? but there's barely any neji so i would like a little more on him.

i don't give a shit about sakura. that fucking bitch can die...and i hope she gets killed by her "beloved" sasuke.

definitely more itachi. i wonder when he'll appear again. i was so pumped to see such a strong character...i mean the sannins r strong but nobody does it as cool as itachi.

Rock_Lee69
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:21 AM
See, this is exactly what i'm talking about. I mean, would it really take somebody like Itachi, as strong as he is, this long to recover? Not ripping on him or anything, but the show is at present moment, imo, a bit TOO focused on Naruto. Oh yeah, i'd like to say that Episode 92 looks extremely promising.

Assertn
Sun, 07-25-2004, 10:31 AM
yeah, since the past saga focused on 3 other konoha teams and tons of jounins and even some kages, this one definitely pales in comparison....well......at least....with variety of characters.....but variety of characters make the show more intereting imo.

It'll always be focusing on naruto, always.....but its kinda cool how the main character is in no way the strongest character. Usually this is the case, but here its more like he just gets guided along by more powerful ninjas, and he helps out whenever he can.....which sometimes turns out to be very significant, but if all 3 sannins get involved in a fight, then what would naruto do? seriously?

Stoopider
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:17 PM
The name of the anime is Naruto. So I would think Naruto is the focus of the anime.

Yeah.. thats whats so cool about Naruto. You want to know more about everybody else. Because everybody else is so cool.
so cool.
so cool

Goingin
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:21 PM
Others? What others?

Ow.. srry, my long term memory is failing on me again i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif