PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke's Choice

Rekuul
Sat, 07-24-2004, 12:36 AM
Well, im new here and this is my first post. But I tried to be a good newbie and check recent posts concerning the upcoming fight between Naruto and Sasuke.... and I didnt really find much so here goes:

There are only a few possible outcomes, and some you can almost rule out entirely because they would be weak in terms of plot. Obviously we arent going to see Sasuke KILL Naruto, if you have to ask why... you really shouldnt be here. So that leaves us with:

1) Naruto defeats Sasuke hands down.

This is my least favorite option. We get to see Naruto beat the shit out of a pumped up (seal lvl 2) Sasuke. He then proceeds to drag him back to the village. Fun to watch, but certainly not very exciting in terms of plot.

2) Sasuke defeats Naruto and decides not to kill him. (has change of heart)

This isn't so bad. Sasuke would seem like much less of a prick but where does this leave us? Would he go join Oro or would he ask for forgiveness and head back to the Leaf? I find it unlikely that he would simply go back, as that would defeat the entire plot arc the story is on... maybe thats the plan though... end the arc with a climactic battle between friends....

3) Sasuke defeats Naruto and is prevented from killing him.

I think this is the most likely option. While it would be rare indeed to see Naruto get completely pummeled, I think that this fight has more than enough cause to have it happen. So I believe that someone (One of the leaf or sand nin, my bet would be Gaara, but thats a shot in the dark) will stop Sasuke just before he kills Naruto.

Don't get me wrong, I think option 2 is just as viable as 3. But I think having Sasuke go all the way with his ambition is going to be the most interesting storywise. Lets not forget, that the only thing Sasuke has done to seek great power up to this point, is run away.

But im probably missing something... what do you all think?

-Rek

Stoopider
Sat, 07-24-2004, 12:50 AM
Umm.. how about Sasuke kills Naruto and gets the Mangekyou sharingan?

Which naruto actually really dies.. But the Kyuubi saves him once again from the brink of death?

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-24-2004, 12:51 AM
2. I think Sasuke will win this one. Him having a change of heart by some dramatic flashback seems most logical. Sure, people will say "this has all been in vain if Sasuke doesn't leave", but he might still leave. I still think he wins though, because Naruto isn't a God and Sasuke's new powers is enough to bring him down I say. I say Sasuke wins and then leaves.

Good first post by the way.

SK
Sat, 07-24-2004, 01:05 AM
i think it makes more sense for sasuke to defeat naruto, but not kill him, hoping to see one heck of a fight though.

ohpeekaboo
Sat, 07-24-2004, 01:13 AM
personally, i think kishimoto needs to stop giving naruto the DBZ goku ace card of always pulling shit out of his ass to win any given fight.

and this is the perfect opportunity.

if kishimoto has sasuke beat naruto and then has someone get in the way of naruto being killed (not gaara, far too weak, maybe someone along the lines of kakashi, to further add tension to the group dynamic), then we will have a nice foundation for a battle down the line between naruto and sasuke, after sasuke has run to oro and trained and become a bit more formidable.

if kishimoto decides to have sasuke beat naruto and not kill him due to a change of heart, then it's the end of a lot of drama in the series i think.. the readers will feel sasuke is a good guy at heart and all doubt concerning his character will be lost.. not a great move for the manga, IMHO...

kaigan
Sat, 07-24-2004, 03:50 AM
not gaara, far too weak

i dunno about that. gaara is pretty damn strong. he only lost to naruto cause he underestimated him, kind of like neji.

Destroyor
Sat, 07-24-2004, 03:55 AM
What about Sasuke beat Naruto to the ground and thought he killed him and left him for dead only to have Naruto revived by Shizune + Kyubi healing power?

Death BOO Z
Sat, 07-24-2004, 04:24 AM
that could be nice, but i rather see something like this:

Naruto completly owns Sasuke in the fight (and I mean own without getting beat up a million of times, like how Vegita owned dweeb-weeb in DBZ), and when Sasuke sends out the chidori, Naruto blocks him with a rasengan and throws Sasuke right into the waterfall, and then he believes sasuke dies and goes back to the villiage to report mission failture, and at the last page we see Sasuke's hand popping out from the water, in a Shreader-like scene (serious spelling issues, but you know who i mean, the villian from TNMT).

I know that theory loses the 'Naruto losing once in a while' factor, but we'll get to see Sasuke having his ass handed over to him, and we'll have a plot excuse why the leaf shouldn't further focus on saving Sasuke in the next arc, while Sasuke is trainning with Orochimaru.

kAi
Sat, 07-24-2004, 06:38 AM
i could see something like that happening Death BOO Z

ive come up with some options aswell that could possibly happen.
1. What Death BOO Z said.
2. There fighting pretty evenly and Sasuke does some move (chidori maybe) and hits Narutp sending him into the water. Sasuke thinking hes killed Naruto, gets mastery of sharingan (not mangekyou).
3. There fighting whats seems evenly or one of them has the upper hand and we see outside interference by either Itachi, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Kabuto, or some other jounin level ninja!
3a. If Itachi sasuke goes to fight him Itachi owns him and takes Naruto to Akatsuki H.Q. while Orochimaro and/or Kabuto comes and picks up Sasukes sorry ass.
3b. If Jiraiya, Orochimaru and/or Kabuto comes in and just manages to get away with Sasuke and then Jiraiya takes him back to Konoha.

there are just some ideas, i wish to hear other opinions also!

Coolman
Sat, 07-24-2004, 07:07 AM
Actually, seeing Naruto win would push Sasuke farther towards Oro. The whole reason Sasuke wants to head to Oro, is to become powerful, if he is pushed to curse seal level 2, and still loses...

But then again, if he wins, would he think he has enough power to beat his brother? He did get owned last time.

RasenDori
Sat, 07-24-2004, 07:14 AM
this may not happen, but it would be interesting:
naruto and sasuke are going blow for blow and it doesnt look like either one of them has the upper hand, so sasuke decides to go level 2 and rushes in for a chidori. naruto in turn goes kyuubi and rushes in with a rasengan, and we are left with a scene that looks similar to there last fight. Only this time there is not one there to stop them. right when the two of them are about to finish each other off naruto has flashbacks of there friendship. narutos expression changes for anger to saddness back in his original form. on the next page you see that same expression on his face, but with sasuke arm through his chest. the moment that naruto falls to the ground shikamaru,temari, gaara, rock lee, kankurou...and anyone else that wasnts too heavily injured show up to help naruto, but they are too late. sasuke turns around and we get a close up of sasukes eyes with the mangekyou in the level 2 form. sasuke says "mangekyou sharingan" and the rest is left to our imagination as the chapter ends...
of course next chapter we learn that shizune show up and sends all the poor genins and shikamaru back to the leaf, and naruto survives because the kyuubi was backing him up.

chouji and neji are still dead i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Coolman
Sat, 07-24-2004, 07:28 AM
Well, the Rasengan vrs Chidori ending is kind of what I am expecting, and I can't wait to see it in the anime. But the others showing up I don't expect. Maybe after the fight, Lee, Shikamaru, Kiba and the Sand Trio bring his ass back.

See, the problem I see with Sasuke winning and gaining the Mangekyou this early, is will he now think he is strong enough to face Itachi again?

I thought throughout this arc he was meant to reach Oro in the end, but who knows? Meh, to many unanswered questions, guess we gotta wait, i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

But, on that subject. I guess he either has to run away, or go to Oro. Running away from the Leaf, getting 2 gennins killed (or damn close) isn't going to sit well.

jing
Sat, 07-24-2004, 08:46 AM
NEJI is not going to die, he will be the one that ownz sasuke.

Coolman
Sat, 07-24-2004, 08:49 AM
Fine, kill Chouji, no real loss there.

Assertn
Sat, 07-24-2004, 09:13 AM
4) none of the above

naruto will win.....he has to....its his show......
even though im as big of a fan of unexpected results as anyone (and it would certainly be unexpected for the main character to lose in a major battle), i'd have to say that this would be more ideal for this arc....but the reason why it wouldnt be choice 1 is because this is what would happen instead.......

Sasuke loses...naruto tries to get sasuke to go back to the village, but instead this match convinces sasuke even moreso than ever that he is weak, and that he MUST go to orochimaru.....therefore sasuke either vanishes on the spot, or decieves naruto into thinking he'll return, and then knock him out like he did with sakura

Rekuul
Sat, 07-24-2004, 11:19 AM
Actually that would pretty much fall under Sasuke wins and decides not to kill Naruto. I expect all kinds of trickery and comebacks before that fight ends, so if Sasuke fools Naruto and then knocks him out... its just another part of the fight.

But I definitely agree with the possibility of Sasuke eeking out a victory and deciding he needs to become stronger and heading to Oro.

The next biggest question of course would be: Do our heros stop Oro from taking over Sasuke's body? Yikes...

-Rek

hornetmike
Sat, 07-24-2004, 01:09 PM
I rather go for they have an even match. with both guys getting the better of each other at some point. then they both take things up a notch. and still the same result only they've used up all their chakra and are seriously injured. possibly both on the brink of death. the kabuto and strong jounins from the leaf come. kabuto takes sasuke and leaf takes back naruto. after their recovery. sasuke is training with Oro. while jiraiya convinces tsunade to let him take naruto for his protection against the akatsuki and also to continue his training. and so from there we can start a new arc.

Knives122
Sat, 07-24-2004, 03:55 PM
Naruto can and will lose, weve seen the main character of an anime lose before, just b/c hes been getting Gokuidus(for some reason always wins)lately doesnt mean he wont lose that little streak hes on, I do like the last option up at the top of someone coming to stop Sasuke from killing Naruto(knocked out on the floor) I think itll probably be who ever has the most energy, which is probably one of these three people/group: Kabuto-didnt fight and ran over there like the flash to stop him
Gaara/Rock lee-they might of been injured but not that injured
Temari/Shikamaru- Temari is obviously fine, and just b/c Shikas out of chakra doesnt mean he cant run around.
Knowing that Sasuke is looking for power he will try to kill Naruto for that power, IMO this is how it will somewhat happen

Eurasian
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:07 AM
naruto cannot lose! he just can't!

Stu
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:26 AM
Actually, I like the "Naruto gets saved" angle. A good twist would be to have Itachi save him. Afterall, the Akatsuki need Naruto alive--so, letting Sasuke kill him would be out of the question.

Mut
Sun, 07-25-2004, 01:51 AM
if sasuke ends up going back to the leaf, i'm just gonna kill each and every single one of you.

Stoopider
Sun, 07-25-2004, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
if sasuke ends up going back to the leaf, i'm just gonna kill each and every single one of you.

You can't do that.. your not powerful enough. I've been imbued by the power of the Kyuubi within me. I dreamt last night that the Kyuubi came, and went into my belly. And lo behold, I went to the bathroom and weighed myself. I was 2 kilo's heavier. Could be the damn party last night. But I still believe it was the kyuubi.

But now that Sasuke has his weird eye. I wonder if it's any different.
But since they were flashbacking about him needing to kill his best friend to get the Mangekyou.. I wonder if their putting it into effect straight away (killing Naruto). Hence, Sasuke might want to kill Naruto now.

But even if Sasuke gets his Mangekyou sharingan. He's still crap compared to Itachi. So he'll still run away into the lovingly arms of Oro.

PSJ
Sun, 07-25-2004, 08:30 AM
i like option 3 the most i dont want sasuke to have a change of heart now that would suck. and whoever wrote that naruto dies but kyuubi saves him, thats just stupid since this series is all about friends and working hard so if a character goes the easy way to power and then dont give a damn about a friend and kills him to become stronger that would be a total opposite to what its about.

RasenDori
Sun, 07-25-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
i like option 3 the most i dont want sasuke to have a change of heart now that would suck. and whoever wrote that naruto dies but kyuubi saves him, thats just stupid since this series is all about friends and working hard so if a character goes the easy way to power and then dont give a damn about a friend and kills him to become stronger that would be a total opposite to what its about.

i totally disagree...having a character that embodies the opposite of the naruto theme but is still strong makes things a little more interesting. sasuke may have taking the easy way out...but thats why he is strong now. since he took the easy way out he will be stronger then naruo in the present the would be no point to the easy way if there were not imediate effect, although sasukes growth potential is sacrificed because he isnt fighting for anyone important. naruto will be come stronger later.

w455up
Sun, 07-25-2004, 10:09 AM
I believe there's definitely gonna be a trading of smackdown between Naruto and Sasuke, the buildup to the last panel of 224 is just basically saying this.

But I also believe that there's gonna be outside interference at some point. The consequences of what might happen otherwise may just be too great...Sasuke losing and just returning? That'd be lame. Worse would be Naruto dying. I think Sasuke might come close to killing Naruto but because he sees others heading his way and doesn't want to fight/doesn't have enough chakra left to fight, he just escapes and leaves Naruto for later.

I do think Itachi's gonna appear soon though. I thought he'd appear when it was actually Rock Lee...it's really quite an opportune time for him to just come up and grab Naruto for the Akatsuki. What might be even more interesting is if it comes down to Sasuke being just about to kill Naruto and Itachi appears, does Itachi let Sasuke kill him and get the Mangekyou Sharingan so that he has someone to test himself against? Or is the Akatsuki so friggin scary that he knocks Sasuke out and takes Naruto, delaying his personal "dream" so to speak.

Assertn
Sun, 07-25-2004, 11:00 AM
there were many opportune times when naruto was sleeping alone outside in the middle of nowhere after extensively training rasengan as well......wtf is itachi doing?

Masamune
Sun, 07-25-2004, 11:30 AM
other mission probably , as he said there's no need to rush this one

PSJ
Sun, 07-25-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by: RasenDori

i totally disagree...having a character that embodies the opposite of the naruto theme but is still strong makes things a little more interesting. sasuke may have taking the easy way out...but thats why he is strong now. since he took the easy way out he will be stronger then naruo in the present the would be no point to the easy way if there were not imediate effect, although sasukes growth potential is sacrificed because he isnt fighting for anyone important. naruto will be come stronger later.

you misunderstood me. of course it will show effect right after but not in the long run he wont beat itachi but he will become stronger for hte moment and beat naruto.

InnerSakuraChan
Mon, 07-26-2004, 12:45 AM
Sasuke's going to beat naruto untill the point where he think's he's dead - and that awakings the mangekyo sharringan. then, flash to a scene inside of naruto, where hes talking to the kyuubi, and dying, and the kyuubi infuses its power though naruto, and naruto is healed - remember - how he heals quickly anyway? then, its going to be a huge battle between the mangekyo sharringan, and kyuubi naruto. then . . . who knows?

just an idea

Raven
Mon, 07-26-2004, 05:51 AM
I also think that might happen, InnerSakuraChan, with one change - I think Sasuke will leave before Naruto wakes up.

RasenDori
Mon, 07-26-2004, 07:17 AM

you misunderstood me. of course it will show effect right after but not in the long run he wont beat itachi but he will become stronger for hte moment and beat naruto.

that...i agree with

Uchiha Shisui
Mon, 07-26-2004, 09:29 AM
Just being crazy now.... Hinata stop Sasuke. She cuts off his chakra flow with a gentle fist strike, and proceeds to lecture him about how he needs to learn what true power really is blah, blah, blah. She has been noticably absent since the chuunin selection exam.

PSJ
Thu, 08-12-2004, 07:19 AM

he already got imeadiate effect. he got that insane curse seal 2. and he doesnt even got the 3 commas of the sharingan is it possible to get mangekyou when you havent even mastered the ordinary? i still dont think that will happen.

iLLugi
Thu, 08-12-2004, 09:13 AM
I think that Naruto wins somehow, or is equal to sasuke..
but then Kabuto and/or Oro comes and takes Sasuke away.

EpoC
Thu, 08-12-2004, 03:05 PM
it might end up in a draw, and both of them passes out...
and while they are passed out, jiraiya comes and get naruto out of there, and Oro comes for sasuke.
they both might figth a little, and then leaves in the opposite direction, jiraiya with naruto and oro with sasuke.

originalkrn
Fri, 08-13-2004, 05:07 AM
Well i like the idea of how it looks like Naruto dies and then Sasuke believes this and he gets the mange that way. But then Itachi comes right then and sasuke with his new power thinks he can take itachi. It turns out itachi is totally kickin sasuke's ass. But at that moment Naruto comes out alive and saves Sasuke from death and Naruto is then beaten and taken by Itachi. Sasuke then flees like a wuss to "stay alive". Itachi forgets about him because he has accomplished his mission. Sasuke has now made it to Oro, but now feels regret for his stupidity. Naruto is now at the akatsuki headquarters where the entire group is finally introduced. Then what goes on from there would be a mystery to me. Maybe akatsuki teaches naruto some moves and tries to train him as a weapon for them. I DOTN KNOW. Its 3 am and im SO BORED/TIRED.

kAi
Fri, 08-13-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by: originalkrn
Well i like the idea of how it looks like Naruto dies and then Sasuke believes this and he gets the mange that way. But then Itachi comes right then and sasuke with his new power thinks he can take itachi. It turns out itachi is totally kickin sasuke's ass. But at that moment Naruto comes out alive and saves Sasuke from death and Naruto is then beaten and taken by Itachi. Sasuke then flees like a wuss to "stay alive". Itachi forgets about him because he has accomplished his mission. Sasuke has now made it to Oro, but now feels regret for his stupidity. Naruto is now at the akatsuki headquarters where the entire group is finally introduced. Then what goes on from there would be a mystery to me. Maybe akatsuki teaches naruto some moves and tries to train him as a weapon for them. I DOTN KNOW. Its 3 am and im SO BORED/TIRED.

its not that bad of an idea...he can either be trained and whatever and then after a while he escapes (time skip maybe)...and travels the ninja world training to become really strong getting taught off different people hermits or whatever and then he sees a battle with some leafnins taking on some foreign ninja and the leaf nins are getting beaten and then jumps in and saves the day or screws it up..lolz

dunno nethin is possible at the moment...

originalkrn
Sun, 08-15-2004, 01:42 AM
o yeah.. there still is gaara, shika, rock lee, temari, kiba, and that crazy guy with the doll to maybe stop them? i dont know

Eurasian
Mon, 08-16-2004, 12:22 AM
oh man, if itachi comes and take naruto away when they r finished fighting...i can't even imagine how piss sasuke would be.

i don't think sasuke has the guts to kill naruto. he'll probably defeat naruto and then think about all the good times. then he goes to oro w/o killing naruto. whoever said something like that...YOU GO!!!

RasenDori
Thu, 08-19-2004, 09:37 AM
i guess i should take this time to debunk some theories:
1: kabuto gets sasuke after after the fight ends- if kabuto comes then he will take the chance to kill the weakened naruto...seeing as how orochimaru no longer wants him alive
2: jiraiya and orochimaru rescue their respective younger counterparts- orochimaru is weakened from the body sawp right now, and no one know where the hell jiraiya is...even if he does show up he wouldnt just let orochimaru walk ONLY way for him to do that is to kill naruto, and would be pointless to tell us how sasuke can get the MS without it ever happening. this fight will end with sasuke under the impression of naruto being dead...that is the only way.

azzmanx
Thu, 08-19-2004, 09:55 AM
Sasuke can't kill naruto or even to the point where he thinks he's dead because the whole reason he wants the 3rd comma in the eye is to avenge the deaths of his loved ones. So it's pointless to kill another person close to him to achieve his goal. therefore, naruto will win or someone will interfere.

Hotsuma
Thu, 08-19-2004, 10:25 AM
ohpeekaboo : THANK YOU. I'm glad there are some people here who are tired of Naruto whipping out that lame-ass "Goku ace card" to win any fight. In this case, Kyuubi.

To the people who believe Kyuubi will save Naruto from death.. Uh, no. That's not always the case. In fact, it never was. Kyuubi never made Naruto immortal, or unstoppable.

Anyways.. .Sasuke will go back to the leaf. Naruto will either stop him here, or later. But eventually, Naruto will take Sasuke back. He tends to have that kind of affect on bad guys. (Neji, Gaara, Zabuza)

Hakeem_21
Thu, 08-19-2004, 12:58 PM
Its impossible that Sasuke goes back to leaf we all know that.

RasenDori
Thu, 08-19-2004, 09:39 PM
sorry hotsuma...narutos gotta lose this one... he cant change everyone...and i dont know how many times i have to say this for people to get th point...but sasuke was destined to leave the leaf since chapter 3

Mut
Thu, 08-19-2004, 09:59 PM
i don't think he means that sasuke will go back to the leaf RIGHT after this fight. i think he means that sasuke will eventually change and then be brought back as a result of naruto's affect.

maybe not.

but, personally, i don't think sasuke coming back right now is impossible.

Knives122
Thu, 08-19-2004, 10:05 PM
do you know how much him coming back would awkwardize everything

Hotsuma
Thu, 08-19-2004, 10:40 PM
i dont know how many times i have to say this for people to get th point...but sasuke was destined to leave the leaf since chapter 3

And you were right. He did leave.

Now it's about coming BACK to the leaf.

I agree that Naruto should lose this one, though. Just to shut the fanboys up with their "omg, kyuubi makes naruto god"

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 08-20-2004, 12:26 AM
Kyubi so far has made Naruto god, sortof. But, it's for that exact reason that I want Naruto to lose. It's about time the limits of Naruto's current kyubi powers be shown. I'm not too sure about this, but it looked like, during the fight with that morphic bones guy, Naruto was using the kyubi powers in conjunction with the kage bunshin, much like he did in that god aweful jump fiesta crap. He got owned. Having Sasuke beat Naruto with the kyubi powers would be even cooler, because Sasuke is supposedly closer in level to Naruto then Kimimaro was.

I don't hate Naruto, I think he rules. But I don't want him to be a cheeze and as such want to see his limitations power, and want to see him grow as a ninja. I pretty much want him to start taking the rule that was on the wall at the end of the second part of the chuunin exam seriously (roughly "If you're an idiot go read a book, if you're weak as hell go do some push ups, if you're neither, you own."

Edit to below: I'd say what Naruto did to Haku was god-like. He nullified all the damage Haku did to him, outranhim despite his enhanced speed through the mirrors, destroyed with his fist what Sasuke couldn't destroy with his fire jutsu (the ice mirrors), showed haku three reasons why none of his needle attacks would ever work (the violent expulsion of needles that struck, the blocking of the needles with chakra, and the plain dodging of the needles with awesome speed and reflexes) and then punched haku in his mouth like haku owed him money (I think he went flying through a mirror too). Since Haku didn't stand even the slightest of a chance, I'd say naruto was relatively god-like.

Hotsuma
Fri, 08-20-2004, 12:48 AM
Nah. To be god-like, you need to completely own your opponents effortlessly. And he hadn't done that yet. I hope Naruto does whip out the Kyuubi, just so he can lsoe and realize he's gonna need something more than an extra chakra battery to win.

No cheese, please/

Mut
Fri, 08-20-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
because Sasuke is supposedly closer in level to Naruto then Kimimaro was.

what...

this is my interpretation of what you said (sorry i can't think right now).

"kimimaro was almost as strong as naruto but they said that sasuke was stronger than kimimaro, therefore sasuke is almost on par with naruto's strength/power."

so, are you trying to say that naruto is the strongest out of those three.

edit: oooh... ok =D

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 08-20-2004, 01:24 AM
Nah, I'm saying Kimimaro is way stronger than Naruto and Sasuke, and Naruto and Sasuke are more comparable to each other in power levels. Sorry if that was a little unclear.

Raven
Fri, 08-20-2004, 03:19 AM
I think in order for a character to be truly God-like, they have to just stand their chuckling while effortlessly fending off attacks, only to finish the battle in one move 10 minutes later when they grow bored. So Naruto vs. Haku wasn't exactly God-like IMHO. It took ages, and a lot of Kyubi-luck to beat him - Sasuke and Naruto were totally outmatched.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 08-20-2004, 05:34 AM
I hope Sasuke never goes back to the leaf cause he suck as a good guy so maybe he can take over the bad guy role over the boring Oro. So when Sasuke reaches Itachi level he would be cool as bad guy.Then there would be two high level sharingan user wanting to kill eachother.

Kyubi isnt the thing that makes Naruto to win fights even though he heals Naruto when Naruto activates him. For example he used a lot of kyubi power against Kimi but still couldnt tuch him cause he hadnt a strategy to beat kimi,he was just rage and nothing else. But against Gaara who eventully beat Kimi,he didnt use kyubi in the begining when he used a lot of bunshin and 1000 years of pain to hurt Gaara before it became Sand monster vs Gamabunta.

So what i mean is Naruto wins with his trademark last minute strategys like the one agiants Kabuto not with just activating kyubi and finishing the fights easy with kyubi chakra.

Gods_Son
Fri, 08-20-2004, 05:35 AM
It's Naruto's time to die. Sasuke should kill him and gain the Mange Sharingan.