PDA

View Full Version : 11-20 not working! arg

biscuitman007
Thu, 07-22-2004, 11:58 PM
hey im downloaded 1-10 and everything worked fine, and then i downloaded 11-20, but when i looked at the episodes in explorer, all the episodes said they contained 0kb as if they didnt download... even tho they did,

im gonna try to redownload the 11-20 pack again but i was just a little agitated because i wait 5 hours for each of these 10 packs to finish.

stos289
Fri, 07-23-2004, 12:14 AM
Well, what Bittorrent client are you using? What could have happened is that you didn't let the download finish untill it said "Download Complete" or "Download Finished." I know that in some clients, you have to wait untill the whole batched is finished before you are able to play any of them. Get back to me and I'll see what I can do.

biscuitman007
Fri, 07-23-2004, 12:23 AM
hmm well i was usin Bittorrent, the latest version that came out so far, but one thing i notices was that i saw it and it said "Download Complete" but the download rate was still goin or somthin.. i thought it was done, cuz it said that , but it wasnT?

stos289
Fri, 07-23-2004, 11:38 AM
That's strange. It could be some bad data or something. You might want to try using a different tracker or directly downloading at NarutoChaos (http://www.narutochaos.com/) (you have to register first). Hope I could help.