PDA

View Full Version : looking for anime to watch

g0at
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:47 PM
im looking for a action anime with comedy. any suggestions?

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:50 PM
Fullmetal Alchemist
Naruto (I hear it's quite popular!)
One Piece

The best action-with-comedy-too series today

thundrakkon
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:52 PM
Try Ranma 1/2, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, Tenchi Muyo!, Project A-Ko, and Vandread, just to name a few.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:57 PM
Those series are all good. Ranma especially.

Aeon
Thu, 07-22-2004, 11:00 PM
I agree with Terracosmo, One Piece is the way to go plus it's up to ep102 so it'll have you laughing for a while.

Eurasian
Thu, 07-22-2004, 11:00 PM
If u include Ranma, then u hafta include Inuyasha.

Samurai Champloo. i don't know if it's consider a comedy thing, but i think it's quite funny. Especially FUU!!

Good choice of animes, Terra! i enjoy all of them.

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 07-22-2004, 11:44 PM
one piece, naruto of course ( if u havent seen it that is ) full metal panic full metal panic fumofu, inuyasha theres alot but those are some really good ones GTO i would recomened but i think its a comedy anime only its jsut to funny

KameronFrye
Thu, 07-22-2004, 11:50 PM
GTO is a superb series. Vandread is nice. Samurai Champloo is excellent. Saiyuki is excellent, I enjoy the dub on it. Trigun's a winner. But the end-all of anime action-comedy... anything Burn-Up. Girls with large boobs and bigger guns stop crime by destroying lots of stuff. Any Dirty Pair will do you good, too.

Swallow Your Soul
Fri, 07-23-2004, 12:29 AM
Ushio and Tora is very funny, but its fairly violent so if you don't like that then you might want to stay away. Bubblegum Crisis OVA & Bubblegum Crash (the 'sequel' OVA) both have loads of action and they're pretty funny at times...

I don't know if the anime is any good (yet, I'm still d/ling the first few eps myself) but the first vol of the Samurai Deeper Kyo is pretty funny as well...

draikan7
Fri, 07-23-2004, 01:47 AM
one piece is one of the funniest anime i've seen.

Stoopider
Fri, 07-23-2004, 04:13 AM
FUMOFFU.. FULL METAL PANIC FUMOFFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

One Piece is a bit old. And the colours kinda grainy. Still a good watch though.