PDA

View Full Version : Port Forwarding Sticky

stos289
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:30 PM
I was wondering if the mods/admins could do this favor for me. I know that many GotWoot members have had port forwarding questions in the past and will have in the future. If any of you could make a sticky for http://www.portforward.com it would be greatly appreciated. I wouldn't have to direct members to the same site over and over again, and neither would anybody else. Of course, this sticky would be under the Bittorrent Support Section. This would minimize the amount of posts for port forwarding and allow members to ask questions about the port forwarding process, and not to where to find a guide. Please take this into consideration. Thank you.

Munsu
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:47 PM
well we need a couple of more stickies.... i think they have problems with it since they remade the forum... we dont even have a rules sticky

NM
Thu, 07-22-2004, 08:17 PM
A port forward sticky would be great but also, I'm sure this would help alot of people to: a Codec sticky. Most of the questions in the support sections are pretty much answered by providing links to get xvid, ffdshow, etc.

stos289
Thu, 07-22-2004, 08:19 PM
Yeah, your right. There are plenty of stickies that the forums could use. We both know there are a lot of guys out there who post for codec reasons, and don't bother to use the search, lol. Anyway, I hope that the function returns, and that the mods are able to do this.

NM
Thu, 07-22-2004, 08:24 PM
Yeah, Im also hoping they take this into consideration. I cant remember how many times I've copied the sites to get the codecs and paste them into my post. Also, for Codec problems, your answers always the same: If ya check this thread and install those codecs, you should be fine. Lol, I've seen that at least 100 times. Anyways, lets hope the admins can do this. It'll make everyone who helps in the Support sections job alot easier.

littlecooldude
Fri, 07-23-2004, 10:01 AM
Yeah guys, I checked, there's no more stickies. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif