PDA

View Full Version : Episode 92 Discussion

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-22-2004, 05:45 PM
Nice episode. First one I've seen in a while. I only skimmed thru 89-91 since I read the manga and those eps move so slowly. I still keep them for the collection though.

Anyway start talkin'!

simplex
Thu, 07-22-2004, 05:47 PM
wtf that episode. wtf that was it? i was waiting for omg. cant believe nothing happened

Mut
Thu, 07-22-2004, 05:48 PM
i didn't understand why naruto had to be upside down. what the hell was the point of that?

Mongoose
Thu, 07-22-2004, 05:54 PM
I thought it was a good tension builder. Obviously, now that Tsunade's true intentions are clear, the hammer's coming down next episode...

The defying of physics in this ep was a little weird, though, I agree. Besides Naruto turning upside-down (which I almost think is someone royally screwing up the scene composition rather than something intentional), Jiraiya was somehow drinking water that came out his glass horizontally? Huh?

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 07-22-2004, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I dunno. Made me chuckle though, maybe that was the point. So stupid.

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
i didn't understand why naruto had to be upside down. what the hell was the point of that?

I didn't understand that either..at first I thought maybe the animators had animated it wrong because that seemed really weird....

Uukog42
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko

I didn't understand that either..at first I thought maybe the animators had animated it wrong because that seemed really weird....
it isnt a mistake. Naruto was 'flying' upside down in the manga too.

D'oh
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by: simplex
wtf that episode. wtf that was it? i was waiting for omg. cant believe nothing happened

Exactly... I could'ev watched ep 91 and skipped this one and went on to 93 and not missed a thing. I was watching the episode on full screen so i didn't know that it was about to end that i get that crappy song at the end and was like wtf was the point of that ep?

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:12 PM
Uukog42 I don't read the manga to know they did that, but it just seemed really weird. since he seemed to just fly in the air, rather than showing him leaping upside down on things, and even so, weird upside down

Uukog42
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by: D'oh

Originally posted by: simplex

Exactly... I could'ev watched ep 91 and skipped this one and went on to 93 and not missed a thing. I was watching the episode on full screen so i didn't know that it was about to end that i get that crappy song at the end and was like wtf was the point of that ep?
well it could've been worse. remeber last episode, Naruto has a week to master the rasengan. The anime could've shown each day in 7 episodes about Naruto smacking chakra balls into trees. -_- But instead they jumped right to the end of the the week in one episode.

Outtawack311
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:15 PM
my account is not suspended??

Mongoose
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:16 PM
Nothing happened? Tsunade poisons Jiraiya, knocks out her attendant, meets up with Orochimaru alone, looks like she's about to heal him but doesn't, and nothing happened?

Uukog42
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by: Mongoose
Nothing happened? Tsunade poisons Jiraiya, knocks out her attendant, meets up with Orochimaru alone, looks like she's about to heal him but doesn't, and nothing happened?
it seems everything has to be action or else its filler.

Outtawack311
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:19 PM
I liked the episode. The preview should not have given away what happened like it did though. Thats pretty gay.

Mut
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:19 PM
well, maybe not your account, but YOU are suspended.

the best part was that i was gonna say somethign about the episode in that other 92 topic and then when i pressed "reply to topic" it was locked already =D. WHEW, THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE.

anyway, i seriously didn't understand why naruto had to be upside down, it totally took me out of the 'moment' as they were in persuit of tsunade.

Mongoose
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by: Uukog42

it seems everything has to be action or else its filler.

Does seem that way sometimes. Remember folks, action without tension is just meaningless violence.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:24 PM
This episode was pretty good. It advanced to story, had enough flashbacks to convey Tsunade's emotions, but not enough to frustrate me, and, it left off with a definate promise of ass kicking for next episode. Very well done. I'm expecting awesomeness next ep.

To Outtawack: KrBadass suspended your account, apparently very temporarily, in an effort to enforce the rules, and specifically, because you posted crap about the episodes, thus helping to give legitimacy to the thread. No one said not to post in the thread if someone else started, but it's common sense. It's about time someone started enforcing rules. Try not to go for a ban this time.

Wex
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:28 PM
So Naruto was upside down. Laugh and move on. It wasn't that big of deal. I just figured "only Naruto".

tensai
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:54 PM
yeah
the upside down thing was kinda......wierd
i liked the ep
kabuto throughing the kunai left me thinking - what the hell!!!
jiraiya thowing the kunai, lol
all the confusion, mind games, its all good
wonder what would have happened if tsunade actually touched orochimarus hands, would it have destroyed his arms even more
kabuto, being in the medical field gave him the sense that tsunades healing thing was fake, or is it not?

dammit, what a way to end the ep
next ep looks cool from what ive seen in the preview

Mongoose
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by: Outtawack311
I liked the episode. The preview should not have given away what happened like it did though.

One thing I've learned about watching anime is to avoid watching previews if I want suspense to last. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif The Japanese supposedly are much more lenient about spoiling, and it shows in their previews and even their episode titles. Go read the ep titles for something like G-Gundam, they practically draw out the plot line for you.

Eurasian
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:58 PM
when u hafta wait a week for something, it's good! no matter what the content is.

about naruto upside down...yah, i was like wtf too. so i thought, naruto is a shinobi.

Another long dreadful week of waiting for 93.

Aeon
Thu, 07-22-2004, 07:01 PM
Cool ep, but Naruto upside down was weird.

kaigan
Thu, 07-22-2004, 07:06 PM
a pat on the back for someone who can explain the upside down flying. cause i was like wtf.
next episode will be good.

fourth_hokage
Thu, 07-22-2004, 07:08 PM
wats with the big fuss about the upside down naruto. it didnt seem to stand out much for me
the only problem was when kabuto threw the kunai was like WHOA!!!!
yah another week to wait

DB_Hunter
Thu, 07-22-2004, 07:15 PM
Hmm... I don't understand why Kabuto would want to betray Oro infront of another Sanin... afterall, he is going to bring back Tsunade's loved ones so she might want to help him... unless ofcourse it isnt a betrayal and Tsunade was about to do something dodgey. Then again Tsunade doesn't need to be sneaky and try to kill Orochimaru like that does she? UNLESS..... she was going to heal his arms with a seal, so she could activate it when she wanted to like the Hyuuga Juin Jitsu seal. So, Oro's arms would be healed, she can be Godaime, and Oro can't do jack to Konoha since if he does she would just activate the seal.

As for Naruto flying upside down, maybe he's doing arm exercises to strengthen his arms instead of using his legs and hand flipping tree's instead.

Wex
Thu, 07-22-2004, 07:25 PM
I think i speak for all of us that do check out the preview when i say that waiting a whole FREAKIN WEEK FOR 22 MINUTE EPISODES SUCKS WOLF EGGS. We simply can't get enough of Naruto and want to see more. THus we peek at things to come. Ya know im right. Just look at how many people downloaded the movie promo that is only like 10 seconds long.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 07-22-2004, 07:28 PM
Just thought I'd make another point...

Isn't it funny how Jiraiya talks so matter of factly about scenario's of where Tsunade would have to be killed... seems as htough he doesnt regard her as much if he gets serious. He seems more worried about Orochimaru returning to his old self than Tsunade.

Also.. any idea's on why Oro said 'Tsunade' as the last thing in the ep? Did he realise something too?

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 07-22-2004, 07:29 PM
Yeah, it's too bad the artists and writers aren't slaves. Then we could have an episode a day. Maybe more if we whipped them, and threatened to not feed them.

Uukog42
Thu, 07-22-2004, 07:31 PM
crap. sorry for double post. -_-;;

Uukog42
Thu, 07-22-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
Yeah, it's too bad the artists and writers aren't slaves. Then we could have an episode a day. Maybe more if we whipped them, and threatened to not feed them.
that would be hell for the fan subbers. Also, the anime would catch up to the manga really fast where he anime starts airing filler arcs where the plot won't ever advance and Naruto will become crappy...

tensai
Thu, 07-22-2004, 07:34 PM
i think oro said tsunade at the end because he is refering to her as the betrayer
she went back on her word of healing, from speculation - it looks like kabuto threw the kunai to save oro from getting hurt by tsunade

naw dude, an ep a day would make the animation crap like what we have here in america(the cartoons)

Wex
Thu, 07-22-2004, 07:36 PM
Replying to what DB said. If the whole Jaraiya = Naruto, Orochimaru=Sasuke, Tsunade = Sakura thing is true, which i believe there is a definite resemblence, Naruto having to fight Sakura is a way easier fight than having to fight Sasuke.

I hope that made sense.

As for what Uchiha Barles said. I say don't give em air until the next episode is done i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mongoose
Thu, 07-22-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by: tensai
i think oro said tsunade at the end because he is refering to her as the betrayer
she went back on her word of healing, from speculation - it looks like kabuto threw the kunai to save oro from getting hurt by tsunade

Yeah, that's what it looks like to me. It's a plot twist -- Kabuto is drawn with shaded eyes and whatnot to make it seem like he's doing something bad, but at the end you realize that Orochimaru is talking to Tsunade at the end about betraying him, not Kabuto.

And if that doesn't convince you, watch the preview for 93. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Wex
Thu, 07-22-2004, 07:38 PM
You guys missed my point. I wish Naruto wasn't a 20 minute episode. I wish it was an hour long show that came out every week.

Halo2298
Thu, 07-22-2004, 07:40 PM
I dunno, I thought this was a great episode, but all of you seem to think it was boring. Naruto running through the trees upside down was kinda funny, I thought. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Anyway, I'm sure it's not as exciting for the manga readers who knew, so they just see this as kinda boring cause the mystery is gone for them, but I was honestly worried that Tsunade might've killed Jiraiya so that she could use him for a sacrifice. Then combined with all the references to Pukey's... er... Kabuto's supposed disloyalty, it really made things tense up until the very end. There was a definite sense of urgency throughout the entire ep.

And to the one guy complaining about water running into Jiraiya's mouth horizontally... That's how water always flows out of a cup. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Pour slowly and find out!

Eurasian
Thu, 07-22-2004, 08:00 PM
my favo part in this episode is when shizune realized that Jiraiya could have hit her w/ the kunai. so funny. so funny so so funny.

if there was an episode a day, then there will be less appreciation of naruto. yah, but i would be lying if i said that i think it's better for an episode to air weekly. NARUTO IS TOO GOOD!! especially this episode.

kabuto should join an olympic gymnast team. he's just flipping around.

fourth_hokage
Thu, 07-22-2004, 08:36 PM
dude remember orochimaru said to bring 2 sacrifices
why didnt she bring them maybe she was gonna be tray him
instead of healing his arms maybe do something worse im not sure

Wex
Thu, 07-22-2004, 08:59 PM
dude remember orochimaru said to bring 2 sacrifices
why didnt she bring them maybe she was gonna be tray him
instead of healing his arms maybe do something worse im not sure[/quote]

Is it obvious? She didn't bring the sacrifices cause it was never her intention to betray Konoha. But for sake of conversation. Say she did decide to do it. Who would be the sacrifices?

Another reason why i knew she would never betray Konoha. What would she say to her brother and boyfriend who both what to "protect everyone" about kill 2 innocents for exchange for their lives?

But that's just me and i could be wrong.

fourth_hokage
Thu, 07-22-2004, 09:01 PM
yes maybe u are right!!!!

CUE
Thu, 07-22-2004, 09:02 PM
I really liked this episode. Gave a sense of suspense, and I liked the ending.

So naruto was up-side-down, get over it. It's apparently not a mistake. Maybe he goes faster that way, who knows.

Lucian5000
Thu, 07-22-2004, 09:14 PM
If you could run through trees upside down, or do all sorts of other Ninja stuff, you'd do it too.

Hell, I'd drive to work while standing ontop of my SUV, with me in the back seat, while another me fiddles the radio..

Wex
Thu, 07-22-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by: Lucian5000
If you could run through trees upside down, or do all sorts of other Ninja stuff, you'd do it too.

Hell, I'd drive to work while standing ontop of my SUV, with me in the back seat, while another me fiddles the radio..

Screw that man i'd be THE KING to all women. In bed, i'd just to Kage bunshin for every hole.

thundrakkon
Thu, 07-22-2004, 09:27 PM
I agree with Tensai. Tsunade definitely appeared to have betrayed Oro and Kabuto saved Oro. I think Tsunade gave Oro a chance by asking him not to destroy Konoha, but Oro never replied that he wouldn't, and so she tried to kill him.

At first, I was beginning to hate Tsunade after she attacked Shizune. However, later, I guess she didn't want Shizune along to either protect Shizune or not have anyone interfere with her meeting with Oro. When she was looking at Naruto in the bed, I originally thought that she thought that he was a failure and could not win the bet. I guess from the ending, she probably thought that he tried so hard to achieve and win the bet, that his heart is what made Tsunade turn against Oro. Tsunade was probably angry that Shizune did not have faith in her.

Wow, that pig is pretty awesome, though I need to see it fight. It was jumping around with all them with ease.

As for Naruto jumping around upside down, I guess he was just training or doing it just because he can.

Oh btw, at the Naruto training grounds, all the trees were blown to bits and so were parts of the ground. It looks like Naruto was able to achieve something, though maybe not the full Rasengan. He did say he had hiw own way of doing it. I hope we get to see it in the next episode.

narutosrage
Thu, 07-22-2004, 09:37 PM
I want everyone to no. Tsunade was going to betray oro. She was gonna use her chakra and fuck up his hands. Kabuto saved him by throwing the kunai. But he said are you going to betray me. Then he said tsunade. Naruto Came 1 step closer to master rasengan since he blew the shit out of the trees. Also naruto was like. I wake up next day from wound no matter how serious. Correct me if im wrong didnt naruto sleep for a couple of days after training to summon gamabunta. I think it was a good ep. Cant wait for next wedsday. This weeks sub from AH was great better than before!

Noir
Thu, 07-22-2004, 09:37 PM
Naruto upside down was awesome!

I'm definately interested in the next episode. Seems like a nice fight is coming.... I can't wait! I got a chub!

Cyrano
Thu, 07-22-2004, 09:38 PM
Nothing akward about Naruto jumping upside down, that's what ninjas do all the time : they flip out and kill people

Eurasian
Thu, 07-22-2004, 09:46 PM
exactly how i feel. ninjas walk on walls, so leaping upside isn't anything unusual for a ninja. And it's naruto, he wants the attention. apparently he got it.

fourth_hokage
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:02 PM
i noe when i was watching i didnt think it was weird
then i came to this thread and ppl was like whoa he upside down and shit
it seem cool yup
nothing wrong dashin upside down =)

Wex
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:04 PM
What i want to know is why hasn't anyone yet commented on Naruto's facial expressions at the end of the episode? He is seriously pissed off. My point is, in the opening credits, we know see Naruto fighting Kabuto. The preview for the next episode splits screens and shows Naruto and Kabuto. I'm betting this fight isn't going to live up to expectations. Infact, since the end of the whole "Konoha Crush" saga, when have any of the fights been longs than a few minutes. I see it to early to have a major brawl. That this fight won't get started right away due to talking, and when it does, its only going to be a few moves long. Then, Naruto is going to get pissed and charge Kabuto at the end of the next episode, leaving us once again longing for "the next episode". At which point Naruto will use Rasengun (hope i spelled that right) for Tsunade to see. This will happen for the first half of episode 94, then the next half will be kabuto running away with Oro, and Tsunade giving up the necklace and thus naming Naruto as CAPABLE of becoming the next Hokage.

But thats just me and i could be wrong

thundrakkon
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:12 PM
Wait Wex... you forgot about Tsunade's kiss of death (kiss Naruto on the forehead) j/k i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

The next episode looks like more fighting, so hopefully, we will be able to see a nice action sequence.

Did anyone else notice the leaves floating around Tsunade right before she approaches Oro? It looks symbolic of the fact that she has returned to Konoha.

Wex
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:14 PM
NO it was a sign that Gai Sensei was about to show up.

Wex
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:20 PM
This might be a stupid question but if Orochimaru is part of akatsuki, does that mean Kabuto is part of that too? I want to say yes, but something about Kabuto has me second guessing myself. Ever since he faked out Kakashi with the dead bodies i've had a wierd feeling about him like he's got his own thing goin.

but thats just me, and i could be wrong

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:26 PM
They never mentioned that Kabuto was part of Akatsuki only Oro.. don't think that Kaubto is

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:28 PM
I don't think anybody has noticed this so I think I'll must enlighten you...

Guys...

Naruto is... up-side fucking down!!!!!

purluesky
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:34 PM
Naruto always do weird stuff. this seem to amaze a lot of you guy lol.

jing
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:35 PM
It was funny cuz at the same time he was upside down he said "stop fooling around"

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Guys...

heh actually a number of us noticed that, and thought it was weird while the other 1/2 dosen't find it weird at all

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:44 PM
ShinobiNeko: I was kidding around a bit. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Aeon
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:46 PM
Maybe Naruto upside down was some kind of find out what's wrong with todays episode kinda thing like when Naruto and Neji flew from the explosion the wrong wayi/expressions/rolleye.gif yea just ignore me.

Mongoose
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by: Halo2298
And to the one guy complaining about water running into Jiraiya's mouth horizontally... That's how water always flows out of a cup. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Pour slowly and find out!

Well, first I thought he didn't have a glass, so where's that water coming from? Then I rewound and took a closer look, and I'm like, oh, there's a glass. Then I'm like, wait, that's still wrong, because the water is flowing horizontally, but Jiraiya's holding the glass at an angle, so the water's not flowing along the inside edge of the glass like it's supposed to. So, I'm wrong, but I'm still right. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:49 PM
HOW DARE YOU CLAIM THAT THE MIGHTY NEJI FLIES IN THE WRONG DIRECTION? A POX ON YOU AEON!!

Mongoose
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:49 PM
Hmm, AH seems to have released a version 2 revision of their sub...

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:53 PM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Yeah well i still think it was a bit weird

orn210
Thu, 07-22-2004, 11:23 PM
hmm that upside down naruto didnt even look cool but liked this ep. seems like next ep is gonna be full of fighting

Katani
Thu, 07-22-2004, 11:28 PM
I have to mostly agree with Wex...

Mut
Thu, 07-22-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko

Guys...

heh actually a number of us noticed that, and thought it was weird while the other 1/2 dosen't find it weird at all

ShinobiNeko: I was kidding around a bit.

HAHAHAHA YOU FELL INTO A TRAPEROO BY TERRA

ZING~

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-22-2004, 11:55 PM
AH YES SOON TEH WORLD WILL BE MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 07-22-2004, 11:59 PM
=P yeah I fell for his trap, and it was fun on the way down

AngryGumball
Fri, 07-23-2004, 12:14 AM
damn now I know how you guys get your post counts up so high look how many repeat posters in this thread its already four pages long FFS.

That episode was awesome. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Naruto flying upside down was just like a tension breaker we've seen them jumping thru the trees forever it was like a april fools joke by having naruto upside down for one scene. I thought it was really funny, but we'll never see it again unless we see him flying sideways like he is laying down or something.

OMG! I thought Tsunade was really going to heal Orochimaru and Kabuto was jumping in to defend Konoha like he was a deep undercover spy for Konoha village, by showing he was truly going to betray Orochimaru. I was like YEAH! GO KABUTO!!! show your true colors, but now as I read this thread I'm easily convinced back to what you people are saying that he is defending Orochimaru from some wrongdoing. So I'll hope for the next week, but in the previews seeing Tsunade and Kabuto battling, and here i"ll say it too Darnit darnit dang cliffhangers!!! I agree with the earlier person I want hour long episodes every week. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I luv the new opening with Naruto and Kabuto battling, that is drawn so awesomely, its like better than a live action fight scene that any american(qualified because Hong Kong do good fight scenes better than Americans) can do. Look at the way Kabuto dodges and even seems off kilter while naruto is jumping all over him with his Kagebunshin.

narutosrage
Fri, 07-23-2004, 01:33 AM
if naruto can beat kabuto that means he surpasses kakashi. I no what will happen if u wana no pm me.

Assassin
Fri, 07-23-2004, 01:39 AM
well that ep sucked royal monkey testicles.......

1) naruot upside down....wtf. i dont even care about the wierdness of it, i just want a reason. it had no relevance to anythign at all. it was just so random.

2) no plot advancement except in the last 20 seconds when kabuto throws the kunai. before that it was just sueless stuff that we could've done without. and plz dont bitch at me and say im some "action-only" retard who doesn't care about the plot. there was NO FUCKING PLOT in that ep.no story advancement whatsoever.

3) is it jsut me or was this ep animated realyl badly? jiraya's face when hes talking to shizune, oros face when talking to kabuto, and just everything in general. it reminds me of that narutoo vs. kiba ep. just horrible animation. i'll assume its cuz the next ep is a big fight ep, so the got the crappy studio to do this one.

4) i really really hope the next ep actualyl has a fight scene that lasts more then 3 min. there have been a few eps where the preview makes it seem like some crazy fight, but then its only 50 sec, and half of that is just the 2 ppl starign at each otehr. they better not fuck this up. there haven't been any good taijutsu fights in a while.

deadlydreamx
Fri, 07-23-2004, 02:01 AM
is it me or does kabuto think that naruto teamed up with shizune can defeat him cause when he was gonna attack shizune he backs off cause jiraya was there but also mentions that naruto was there.

Uukog42
Fri, 07-23-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by: deadlydreamx
is it me or does kabuto think that naruto teamed up with shizune can defeat him cause when he was gonna attack shizune he backs off cause jiraya was there but also mentions that naruto was there.
no.he was only surprised to see Naruto there. to the audience its nothing special. But from Kabuto's point of view, Naruto randomly hanging out with one of the sannins was unexpected.

deadlydreamx
Fri, 07-23-2004, 02:41 AM
oh ok thanks.. i didnt see it like that

?igma
Fri, 07-23-2004, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by: narutosrage
if naruto can beat kabuto that means he surpasses kakashi. I no what will happen if u wana no pm me.

If I had payed attention I would've downloaded FMA 39 , 40 AND naruto 92 THIS NIGHT ><
Now I cant play diablo2, because my upload is way ..up..sigh..(47kb up i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif)

but to respond to the thing I quoted, what teh beep is wrong with people that do not ----->know<--- how to spell >know< ??
I had to read it thrice to actually finally understand that your "no" is actually KNOW..omg i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Hidden Fall Missing-Nin #23
Fri, 07-23-2004, 04:51 AM
"Wow, that pig is pretty awesome, though I need to see it fight. It was jumping around with all them with ease." - thundrakkon

I was thinking the same thing. That pig got skillz. I wonder if Tsunade taught it any other tricks.

Jessper
Fri, 07-23-2004, 05:18 AM

Originally posted by: Halo2298
And to the one guy complaining about water running into Jiraiya's mouth horizontally... That's how water always flows out of a cup. Pour slowly and find out!

Well, first I thought he didn't have a glass, so where's that water coming from? Then I rewound and took a closer look, and I'm like, oh, there's a glass. Then I'm like, wait, that's still wrong, because the water is flowing horizontally, but Jiraiya's holding the glass at an angle, so the water's not flowing along the inside edge of the glass like it's supposed to. So, I'm wrong, but I'm still right.

give us a time to look at it or a screen shot imo i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

I liked this episode alot, can't wait for the next one.

?igma
Fri, 07-23-2004, 05:32 AM
Ok ive seen the episode and it rocked, why? because of the psychological events that take place. Some of you out there are always talking about "those flashbacks". Those that do, I think, forget the fact that its not soly a flashback its a piece of the memory of the character you saw during the time it started. Meaning , that, just as in rea life, she is overthinking her options.
To me a WELLPLACED flashback can be of great importance, because it develops a STORY-line. In for example DBZ, flashbacks have almost no common use, except for to highten emotions so goku can og berserk. That is a significant difference with what is taking place here. We have to understand how HARD it is to make such decisions.
Therefor this episode rocks, the flashbacks were great AND relevant.

I would like to see my dead little brother too if I had one..Some of you overlook the psychological aspects of the anime by way far and only search for the thrill of action.

The episode was great.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 07-23-2004, 07:09 AM
Just one question... we see Kabuto fighting Tsunade.... two things:

1. Where the hell is Oro???

2. We saw previously Shizune being equal if nto slightly higher than Kabuto in a blade 'draw'. If Tsunade just got past her with one punch why is she having to jump around with Kabuto?

Also, does anyone think that Jiraiya saying that he is only feeling a third of his normal self and he can't mold chakra properly mean that there is going to be a fight between him and Oro? Oro is weakened afterall, and it wouldnt be a contest with him like that and Jiraiya at full strength.

Luchio
Fri, 07-23-2004, 07:57 AM
About the horizontal flowing of water in mid-air when Jiraiya drinks water, I think it's either:

A. a weird 'camera' angle
B. chakra (sp?) controlled by either Jiraiya or Shizune <-- most plausible

Heck, I would drink like this if I could control water with my mind!

Assertn
Fri, 07-23-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by: Assassin
well that ep sucked royal monkey testicles.......

1) naruot upside down....wtf. i dont even care about the wierdness of it, i just want a reason. it had no relevance to anythign at all. it was just so random.

2) no plot advancement except in the last 20 seconds when kabuto throws the kunai. before that it was just sueless stuff that we could've done without. and plz dont bitch at me and say im some "action-only" retard who doesn't care about the plot. there was NO FUCKING PLOT in that ep.no story advancement whatsoever.

3) is it jsut me or was this ep animated realyl badly? jiraya's face when hes talking to shizune, oros face when talking to kabuto, and just everything in general. it reminds me of that narutoo vs. kiba ep. just horrible animation. i'll assume its cuz the next ep is a big fight ep, so the got the crappy studio to do this one.

4) i really really hope the next ep actualyl has a fight scene that lasts more then 3 min. there have been a few eps where the preview makes it seem like some crazy fight, but then its only 50 sec, and half of that is just the 2 ppl starign at each otehr. they better not fuck this up. there haven't been any good taijutsu fights in a while.

wow, way to find an excuse to bitch about something

i thought this was one of the best eps of this whole saga.....with the dramatic movie-like scenes that they threw in to build up the tension.....and the well placed music that added to the mood alot as well

Shuurai
Fri, 07-23-2004, 10:48 AM
I think that Kabuto was definitly protecting Oro i mean he is also a medical expert so he would know Tsunade was trying to injure or heal him, Oro then says "what is the meaning of this" "Did you come here to betray me?" "Tsunade" it seems to me that he knows Kabuto was protecting him and is acusing Tsunade. When naruto is upside down i was also suprised but if you go back and watch it he says "Dont fool around" perhaps he was talking to himself outloud? anyway i dont think its important, Great episode it has set up the next episode nicely and im already wanting more Naruto! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

http://img41.exs.cx/img41/3059/Naruto.jpg

narutosrage
Fri, 07-23-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by: ?igma

If I had payed attention I would've downloaded FMA 39 , 40 AND naruto 92 THIS NIGHT ><
Now I cant play diablo2, because my upload is way ..up..sigh..(47kb up )

but to respond to the thing I quoted, what teh beep is wrong with people that do not ----->know<--- how to spell >know< ??
I had to read it thrice to actually finally understand that your "no" is actually KNOW..omg

First of all no is for know in slang. Second of all that i the only word i misspelled. SO screw off.

Originally posted by: Luchio
About the horizontal flowing of water in mid-air when Jiraiya drinks water, I think it's either:

A. a weird 'camera' angle
B. chakra (sp?) controlled by either Jiraiya or Shizune <-- most plausible

Heck, I would drink like this if I could control water with my mind!

if you look close u see jiraiya is holding a cup.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 07-23-2004, 11:14 AM
Here's a theory. Naruto's the only one right side up, and everyone else is upside down. The camera is just angled wrong so we can't see that. I think Naruto is the only one taking the situation seriously enough. He's aware, as any good ninja would be, that things are about to get out of hand. That's why he's not fooling around, and he wants the others to get serious.

About the cup, if I could drink water with my mind, I'd use a cup.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-23-2004, 11:16 AM
Yeah. I agree with Barles. Jiraiya & Shizune are like "Oh wtf let's save that big breasted oaf, we got nothin' better to do" & Naruto is like "I*VE KNOWN HER ALL MY LIFE OR AT LEAST 1 WEEK BUT STILL I LOVE HER SO STOP FOOLIN AROUNDDDD"

narutosrage
Fri, 07-23-2004, 11:26 AM
lol why would the pig screw around its its master their going to save. IF i was the pig i would be already their whipping oro and kabutos ass and shitting on them

Aeon
Fri, 07-23-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
Just one question... we see Kabuto fighting Tsunade.... two things:

1. Where the hell is Oro???

2. We saw previously Shizune being equal if nto slightly higher than Kabuto in a blade 'draw'. If Tsunade just got past her with one punch why is she having to jump around with Kabuto?

Also, does anyone think that Jiraiya saying that he is only feeling a third of his normal self and he can't mold chakra properly mean that there is going to be a fight between him and Oro? Oro is weakened afterall, and it wouldnt be a contest with him like that and Jiraiya at full strength.

1. He could be watching, Oro seemed to place a lot of faith into Kabuto by telling him everything is fine long as you're here. Plus I think Kabuto has some hidden blood line that he seems to not like using infront of people.

2. The art of surprise maybe, Kabuto was caught off guard thinking she was just some normal girl traveling with Tsunade. Now that he knows how fast she is and about her hidden weapon he didn't seem the least bit scared about going to kill her when Oro gave the order.

3. Yea going by the entrance we see Oro on his 3headed Snake and Jiraiya on his Toad Destroyer, so maybe they're gonna have a summon battle. Using Kabuto and Naruto to summon the animals.

LostAngel
Fri, 07-23-2004, 11:33 AM
That was a really good episodes, Naruto was so funny when they showed up upside down I think.

Kabuto was saving Orchi I think because maybe Tsunade was about to do something that would do something bad to him. In the preview for the next ep looks like Kabuto and Tsunade are going at it, so I can't wait for it!!! I hope Naruto gets in there and kicks some ass in the next one, I love watching him fight.

Aeon
Fri, 07-23-2004, 11:37 AM
lol why would the pig screw around its its master their going to save. IF i was the pig i would be already their whipping oro and kabutos ass and shitting on them

The pig seems to belong to Shizune.

narutosrage
Fri, 07-23-2004, 11:42 AM
well it stay with tsunade for a long time. LOl summoning pigs or is it like a pig like just a dog kiba has not a summon?

tensai
Fri, 07-23-2004, 11:42 AM
is it really shizunes
on ep 85 where jiraiya first talks about tsunade, tsunade and the pig were walking together

ps. does it kinda look like some people dont know how to read past posts, and they just mention the same thing people have already mentioned?i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

DB_Hunter
Fri, 07-23-2004, 12:43 PM
OK even if Kabuto has a hidden bloodline, Oro still said he is only at Kakashi's level, which would still mean Tsunade should be able to handle him no problem. Well, almost.

Edit: Oh yeah, about the post that said about the japs spoiling the next ep... nothing beats what happened in DBZ though... when Vegeta first turned Super Saiyan to fight the androids the whole suspense was given away by the title... same as when Goku went SSJ3.

Perhaps it is wise to avoid previews.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-23-2004, 12:52 PM
Pretty funny how seemingly all groups' versions of Naruto 92 is entitled as "risky quality" on animesuki...

thundrakkon
Fri, 07-23-2004, 01:35 PM
lol. It sure seems like a lot of groups are trying to sub Naruto nowadays. Just show how popular this show really is.

As for Oro, I don't think he can really fight at the moment, so Kabuto is probably doing most of the work. Though I have to wonder what that plan that Oro was talking about to force Tsunade into healing his arms if she refuses. That is probably what is happenning in the next episode. However, Oro did mention that he was concerned about interference from other people, so with Jiraiya and co. coming, Oro might not be able to heal his arms with his plan.

Someone should just put Oro out of his misery... hopefully Jiraiya...

IamSpazzy
Fri, 07-23-2004, 02:04 PM
Can't Kabuto beat Tusnade by simply biting his thumb or something like what Oro did earlier?

thundrakkon
Fri, 07-23-2004, 02:21 PM
I really doubt that Kabuto biting his thumb will defeat Tsunade. Yeah, it might cause her to lose focus for a moment because of her fear of blood, but she is a bit stronger than that. At worst, she might run away, but I really doubt that would happen, either.

Knowing Tsunade, if it came to it, she might use a long distance technique to pawn Kabuto. I really don't believe Kabuto would stand a chance against a Sanin.

Assertn
Fri, 07-23-2004, 02:49 PM
im pretty sure the pig belongs to tsunade......
you just see shizune with it most of the time because one of the tasks of being the apprentice means she has to take care of the master's pet

fourth_hokage
Fri, 07-23-2004, 02:53 PM
isnt she scared of blood maybe he could bite his thumb like orochimaru >=)

tensai
Fri, 07-23-2004, 03:45 PM
lol, IamSpazzy mentioned the biting finger thing already
.......................see what i meant on my earlier post

but back to topic though, kabuto is a medical specialist right, so he might be able to stand a slight chance against tsunade but probably not for long, kabuto might be able to know what kind of attacks tsunades doing but theirs so much more a sannin can do better than a jounin level genin
i wonder if jiraiya and oro are just going to sit out, both are in bad condition right now, maybe theyll have a little conversation about the old times, lol

fourth_hokage
Fri, 07-23-2004, 04:35 PM
yeah anything is possible >=)

kupalmaru
Fri, 07-23-2004, 04:45 PM
Im really confused when I first saw the upside thing. They don't really fly, they just jump far.
In order to get im that position. Naruto have to turn 180 degrees horizontaly and 180 deggrees verticaly. If Naruto is in a hurry, I don't know why you have to go for troubling thing like. If Naruto need to jump again, he need to turn vertically and horizontaly.

PS: Maybe I'm just analyzing this upside thing to much.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-23-2004, 05:00 PM
One thing that is funny is this. When the animators saw that Naruto was flying upside down, one of them probably said "Shit this looks fucked up", then another one said "Bah nobody will notice".

And ironically we are discussing that more than the ep itself i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Goes to show you how important details are.

Watashi Wa Jiraiya Desu
Fri, 07-23-2004, 05:12 PM
hmmmm,

I am also not quite 100% on who is doing what...

since Kabuto was introduced, his loyalties have been blurred. He should like the leaf village because they saved his life, but at the same time he mayu hate konoha because leaf shinobi killed everyone in his village... but he might not know that. So i dunno, possibly he is being a Double agent. I am not sure.

Hopefully he is going to kill Orochimaru, or at least try. And Tsunade will die too, 'cause she just seems like a pain at the momment.

- Confused -

( regarding the episode, i thought it was o.k. looking foawrd to the next one ! )

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 07-23-2004, 05:28 PM
Here's a theory. Naruto's the only one right side up, and everyone else is upside down. The camera is just angled wrong so we can't see that. I think Naruto is the only one taking the situation seriously enough. He's aware, as any good ninja would be, that things are about to get out of hand. That's why he's not fooling around, and he wants the others to get serious.

nah, the trees in the background are rightside up while naruto is upside down i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I dont know any camera work that can make it like that

Uukog42
Fri, 07-23-2004, 05:35 PM
people are still discussing the naruto upside down thing!? I don't see what the big deal is. He's a ninja. WHy was he jumping upside down? Because he can. And like I said, Kishimoto drew naruto flying upside in the mangato be funny, and the anime being based on the manga thats how they drew it too. It was intentional! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Wex
Fri, 07-23-2004, 05:44 PM
Some one please help me out. I'm looking to get episodes 1-91 RAW. Anyone know where i can do so?

valord
Fri, 07-23-2004, 05:56 PM
Come on people, you guys have been watching this show since episode 1, and you don't know Naruto's personality? Naruto is a kid that will always act in a wierd and ackward behaviors. Beside, there is a possibility that a tree branch is blocking his jumping from the right-side up, so he has to turn himself up-side down.

fourth_hokage
Fri, 07-23-2004, 06:06 PM
excatly i was liek the first one posted the up side down thing is not a big deal
he's like messing around dashing upside down is all
shhhhh

Outtawack311
Fri, 07-23-2004, 06:15 PM
no one is saying there is an another motive for jumping upsidown. It was just stupid because it killed the tense mood.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-23-2004, 06:19 PM
Yeah and it was no small jump either...

Masamune
Fri, 07-23-2004, 07:02 PM
the upside down thing was exactly the same in the manga..
if they should take everything out , you guys think silly then it wouldnt be much of a show anymore.

good episode btw

( though i didnt like the drawing of the konoha mount rushmore )

DB_Hunter
Fri, 07-23-2004, 07:04 PM
i wonder if jiraiya and oro are just going to sit out, both are in bad condition right now, maybe theyll have a little conversation about the old times, lol

That doesn't seem too far fetched... though you can imagine the kind of conversation that will happen. Oro will be off again on how he wants to destroy Konoha, and what a boner he got when he killed Sandaime, and Jiraiya is just gonna be like, I would be whooping your ass right now if I hadn't been poisoned. Then again... they could always discuss Jiraiya's career as an author...

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-23-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by: Masamune

Well that's exactly how it looked in the manga and if they took everything out...

Masamune
Fri, 07-23-2004, 07:16 PM

Originally posted by: Masamune

Well that's exactly how it looked in the manga and if they took everything out...

this time it looked like it was made out of wood....

more like a souvenir u could sell to tourists

Metal Clock
Fri, 07-23-2004, 07:23 PM
Ok, to clear some stuff up so people don't have to mention the same thing over and over again, READ CAREFULLY:

1. When Jiraiya was drinking the water there was nothing wrong with it, it just looked wierd, but press
pause and look at it for a while and you'll see that it looks normal.

2. Naruto jumping upside down was not wrong, it was the way Kishimoto drew it in the manga so of course it's the same in the anime. It's random, random owns, it's funny, get over it.

3. Kabuto did NOT betray Orochimaru. What Orochimaru said was: "Have you come here to betray me?" and after the fade out he says "Tsunade!" That would equal to "Have you come here to betray me... Tsunade?"

Sorry to mention all of this again.

In other news, I liked this episode, not bad at all. The music playing in the scene when Tsunade was gonna "heal" Orochimaru was awesome, reminds me of the Castlevania game series ;P

kupalmaru
Fri, 07-23-2004, 07:37 PM
Could someone explain this to me, Im kinda confuse.

There is a part where Tsunadi said the she would heal Oro, however Oro should not lay a finger on Konoha. (I have watch the Anime Hevean sub, version 2).

Is this scene part of the bargain where Tsunadi will only heal Oro if Oro promises not to destroy Konoha.
OR
It is only Tsunadi implying that Oro should not lay a finger on Konoha, but he can if he wanted.

Then Oro said "why not?". Tsunadi did not answer that question. She just recall some of her past memories. Then they walk to meet each other.

Im really confuse about this one. Can Oro read Tsunadi's mind and find out what is the reason for Tsunadi not wanting him to lay a finger on Konoha.

tensai
Fri, 07-23-2004, 07:56 PM
ok
tsunade asked oro not to lay a finger on konoha if she healed his arms, oro said why not, tsunade didnt answer back

-the original bet was tsunade heal oros arms, and oro bring back the two loved ones
her request of not laying a finger on konoha maybe a test to see if oro would follow (maybe tsunade wanted to see what was more important to oro, his arms or destroying konoha)

-the request tsunade made is not part of the original bet

-oro cannot read minds, if he could, he qould be all powerful and lame, it might also be obvious that tsunade still loves konoha, but i dunno for sure

-tsunade recalled her memories because she was thinking about her boyfriend and brother and whats the possible decision they would make if they were in her place
(she probably figured that having healed oro, then oro reviving them two, then oro destroying konoha would be pointless because upon healing those two - they would sacrifice their lives again for the sake of saving konoha)

ps. seems like its harder for people to read if there arent that much space between lines, or maybe they are lazy

Uchiha-Itachi
Fri, 07-23-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by: DeathscytheVII

nah, the trees in the background are rightside up while naruto is upside down I dont know any camera work that can make it like that

Dude the anime is not filmed by drawed i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Anyways it was a good ep, dont has to be 24/7 action ala DBZ.. a good storyline is important too.. nice buildup to the next episode!

Luchio
Fri, 07-23-2004, 09:48 PM
This talk about Naruto being upside down is getting WAY out of hand.

Naruto can jump upside down, get over it, geez!!!

Uukog42
Fri, 07-23-2004, 10:04 PM
shin-otaku has released there version by the way.
http://a.scarywater.net/shinotaku/

Feannag
Fri, 07-23-2004, 10:46 PM
I thought it was a good tension builder. Obviously, now that Tsunade's true intentions are clear, the hammer's coming down next episode...

The defying of physics in this ep was a little weird, though, I agree. Besides Naruto turning upside-down (which I almost think is someone royally screwing up the scene composition rather than something intentional), Jiraiya was somehow drinking water that came out his glass horizontally? Huh?

Her intention wasn't clear, she was looking to be in preparation to heal Oro and Kabuto stepped in. No one said anything and it ended. So at this point you're not really sure what Tsunade's intention was.

I'd be more concerned about Kabuto's intentions. It's been known he's been scheming and plotting since the Chuunin exams, maybe he's making a move now.

Uukog42
Fri, 07-23-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by: Feannag

Her intention wasn't clear, she was looking to be in preparation to heal Oro and Kabuto stepped in. No one said anything and it ended. So at this point you're not really sure what Tsunade's intention was.

I'd be more concerned about Kabuto's intentions. It's been known he's been scheming and plotting since the Chuunin exams, maybe he's making a move now.uhh Oro just said Tsunade betrayed him in the episode itself.

deadlydreamx
Fri, 07-23-2004, 11:47 PM
I dont get why people think that jiraya drinking water is so weird. You can see the glass after a while and if the glass has enough water in it you dont have to put the glass vertical to drink.

D'oh
Sat, 07-24-2004, 01:46 AM
You know the episode sucked pretty bad when all you can talk about is naruto flying upside down and how the freaking water looks weird and no I don't think the episode sucks just because there wasn't any action. The last episode didn't have any action and i enjoyed it, this episode didn't take the storyline anywhere.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-24-2004, 04:15 AM
I wish people would stop giving other people crap when they complain about an episode with no action. While, granted, I'm fully capable of accepting storyline, and even entire episodes about it, there has to be some kind of balance. And ever since the assault on Konoha ended, the action to filler episode ratio has been about 1:8, which is rediculous, unless they plan on having 8 episodes in a row of fighting.

What it comes down to is, storyline is great, action is great, but both in moderation. Right now there is a serious action drought, as there have been almost no fights, and those that we HAVE had have been one sides, two minute dominations.

So give some people a break, they aren't bitching about a filler episode, they are bitching about the TENTH FUCKING FILLER EPISODE IN A ROW!

*Though, I don't actually mean filler, since filler actually means "Episode that wasn't in the manga so we can slow down the anime". When I say filler, I actually mean, like, I dunno, we need a better word though for "episodes with no fights in them".

First of all no is for know in slang.

No its not, your retarded.

codeRed
Sat, 07-24-2004, 04:45 AM
Well based on the previews you kiddies will finally get your hardcore ninja action. My thought on Kabuto's interference is that it could be two things. It could be that Kabuto is betraying Oro and wants to stop his ambitions or it could be that Kabuto notices that Tsunade is just pretending to heal and threw the kunai to prevent her from maybe killing Oro.

Uukog42
Sat, 07-24-2004, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by: codeRed
Well based on the previews you kiddies will finally get your hardcore ninja action. My thought on Kabuto's interference is that it could be two things. It could be that Kabuto is betraying Oro and wants to stop his ambitions or it could be that Kabuto notices that Tsunade is just pretending to heal and threw the kunai to prevent her from maybe killing Oro.Oro just said tsunade was the one who betrayed him.

chambers
Sat, 07-24-2004, 09:42 AM
not true, while you may gather this form the way its spoken ( i honestly cant tell a siam not familir with japanese speech patterns) the way its written could easily be that oro is asking kabuto if hes betraying him...... waiting.... than asking tsunade to do something

Aeon
Sat, 07-24-2004, 11:31 AM
OK even if Kabuto has a hidden bloodline, Oro still said he is only at Kakashi's level, which would still mean Tsunade should be able to handle him no problem. Well, almost.

I doubt Tsunade is able to handle anybody but a genin/Chuunin easy. They made sure to point out that she got her fame from being a medic. And Jiraiya doesn't seem to hold her in high reguard when it comes to fighting. When they were drinking he flat out told her he'd kill her and she didn't object to that. And now at 1/3 his power and not being able to mold chakra properly he's still talking bout in the worst case scenario he'll kill her before she can heal Oro.

D'oh
Sat, 07-24-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon

I doubt Tsunade is able to handle anybody but a genin/Chuunin easy. They made sure to point out that she got her fame from being a medic. And Jiraiya doesn't seem to hold her in high reguard when it comes to fighting. When they were drinking he flat out told her he'd kill her and she didn't object to that. And now at 1/3 his power and not being able to mold chakra properly he's still talking bout in the worst case scenario he'll kill her before she can heal Oro.

uhhhh did you not see what she did to shizune? Did you not see her destroy the wall with one punch? Did you not see her broke the freaking street with one finger? Tsunade is a sannin that can kick some goddamm ass.

Aeon
Sat, 07-24-2004, 12:21 PM
I never said she didn't have exceptional strength, but at 1/3 his power Jiraiya still has no doubt in his mind that Tsunade is still weaker then him. Sure she can fight she is a Jounin afterall but I don't find it weird that she would have trouble with Kabuto.

SeifeR
Sat, 07-24-2004, 12:28 PM
that music is so badass, whats the name of the theme thats playing in the background when tsunade is about to heal orochimarus arms?

Assertn
Sat, 07-24-2004, 01:39 PM
its "orochimaru's theme".....from the second ost

SupaNova
Sat, 07-24-2004, 05:49 PM
I think that Kabuto betrayed Oro because the flashbacks between them showed some distrust and after he threw the kunai, he jumped behind Oro instead of behind Tsunade where he could attack her. Overall, I think the episode was pretty good.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-24-2004, 05:59 PM
What's all this talk about Kabuto having a bloodline limit. It's ALWAYS like this when discussing some "new" character... hell people even thought KISAME had one... guys, bloodline limits aren't so fucking frequent that each and every char have them. If someone has it YOU WILL KNOW. Because it's a unique thing!!!!!! And the characters will point it out before we'll have time to ponder about it.

Aeon
Sat, 07-24-2004, 06:16 PM
What's all this talk about Kabuto having a bloodline limit. It's ALWAYS like this when discussing some "new" character... hell people even thought KISAME had one... guys, bloodline limits aren't so fucking frequent that each and every char have them. If someone has it YOU WILL KNOW. Because it's a unique thing!!!!!! And the characters will point it out before we'll have time to ponder about it.

I dunno bout Kisame and any other characters but it's been hinted at with Kabuto. When he was cut during the Chuunin exam causeing his eyes to go red the same way Haku's did when he was pissed that that guy had touched Zabuza. Later he dropped out of the 3rd exam for fear that the old blood in him would awake and blow his cover as a spy. Later during the final exam when Kakashi asked him if he was gonna run away again Kabuto said something like if I show the slightest hand you'll copy it.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-24-2004, 06:21 PM
That is true, there is a lot of mystery about him. But it's still quite annoying to hear the same bloodline limit bantering each and every week. Then again I might of course be wrong but... people shouldn't jump to the bloodline conclusion so quickly.

D'oh
Sat, 07-24-2004, 08:21 PM
I never said she didn't have exceptional strength, but at 1/3 his power Jiraiya still has no doubt in his mind that Tsunade is still weaker then him. Sure she can fight she is a Jounin afterall but I don't find it weird that she would have trouble with Kabuto.

Jiraya said he has to kill her doesn't mean how easy its going to be or that he would actually be able to do it. Just because one makes a claim doesn't mean that he or she is going to be able to do it and I seriously doubt that they would ask her to become hokage if all she can handle are genins and chunnins. That's just stupid.

kupalmaru
Sat, 07-24-2004, 08:41 PM

Yeah. Look at Kurinai's eye, when she do the illusion thing. Her eye change, but I think she don't have a bloodline.

Errihu
Sat, 07-24-2004, 08:41 PM
I am counting the seconds until my torrent completes so I can watch it!

kupalmaru
Sat, 07-24-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by: Errihu
I am counting the seconds until my torrent completes so I can watch it!

Go girl.

Gashapon
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:53 AM
You know the way ninjas can stand upside down on trees? Naruto probably jumped from an upside down position.

Mut
Sun, 07-25-2004, 01:38 AM

I dunno bout Kisame and any other characters but it's been hinted at with Kabuto. When he was cut during the Chuunin exam causeing his eyes to go red the same way Haku's did when he was pissed that that guy had touched Zabuza. Later he dropped out of the 3rd exam for fear that the old blood in him would awake and blow his cover as a spy. Later during the final exam when Kakashi asked him if he was gonna run away again Kabuto said something like if I show the slightest hand you'll copy it.

omg wtf. you're the most wrong person on earth right now. haku's eyes did not turn red when he grabbed gatou's hand.

this goes out to everyone...
FOR THE LAST TIME, KABUTO'S EYES TURNING RED AT THE FOREST OF DEATH DID NOT MEAN HAS AN ADVANCED BLOODLINE. IT WAS JUST TO FORESHADOW HIS HIDDEN STRENGTH.

EDIT: response to below:
yes, i can.

sangai
Sun, 07-25-2004, 01:41 AM
m@t@ta you can't really say that kabuto's eyes turning red isn't a advanced bloodline. we no so little about him there is the possiblity and after all he is the a child from another village takin during a war.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 07-25-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by: tensai
ok
tsunade asked oro not to lay a finger on konoha if she healed his arms, oro said why not, tsunade didnt answer back

Well in the Anbu-Aone version I just saw Oro says very well when asked not to lay a finger on Konoha.

Assertn
Sun, 07-25-2004, 10:10 AM

here's one very apparent flaw that you overlooked in this statement.......

"if i show the slightest hand you'll copy it"

bloodlines cannot be copied....kakashi said that back when they were explaining haku's bloodline
therefore what kabuto was referring to could NOT be a bloodline

Masamune
Sun, 07-25-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

here's one very apparent flaw that you overlooked in this statement.......

"if i show the slightest hand you'll copy it"

bloodlines cannot be copied....kakashi said that back when they were explaining haku's bloodline
therefore what kabuto was referring to could NOT be a bloodline

omg kabuto knows another technique then his bloodline~!!!!!!111one!!!eleven@@##@!@2211!!

(haha just messing with ye)

the red eye was to hint he was stronger then he was showing AT THAT MOMENT..

( and im a kabuto fanboy , im not oblivious to logic )

DB_Hunter
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:44 PM
Kabuto still somehow seems like a nice character... I mean there is no 'meaness' about him.

I wonder why he is hooked up with Orochimaru? I mean, is Oro his sensei? Heck, is Tsunade Shizune's sensei... all they ever do is gamble...

And what is the status of Kabuto? We know he is a traitor to Konoha, but as in his rank. Is he a a Jounin level Genin i.e no one bothered to promote him, or is a Sound Jounin?

NeFeRtiTy
Sun, 07-25-2004, 04:24 PM
hi i'm new at this, and i have a problem seing eps 92
wt do i do?

NeFeRtiTy
Sun, 07-25-2004, 04:25 PM
someone?

Mut
Sun, 07-25-2004, 04:35 PM
ok, wow, post it in the Support forums and specify the problem.

use the edit button.

Tap
Sun, 07-25-2004, 04:54 PM
Everyone seems to overlook the important things and focus on the stupid things, which will probably happen again in 93 when someone gives another a hard time. Jiraiya threw the kunai and missed shizune because he was prepared to kill them but the drug messed that up.

It's obvious that tsunade has a change of heart last second. I mean didn't anyone see the previews, and lets not forget orochimaru addressing tsunade, i mean that would be totally out of bounds for proof. But lets say, red eyes in a scene to show bloodlust/higher experiance than shown is enough to say kabuto has a blood line ability.

I think everyone has a blood line ability too, they all have white eyes with rough black outlines during comedy scenes. I'm telling you thats what it means! REALLY and its obvious that kabuto is really a super alien in disguise that can fly. All in the eyes.

*rolls eyes* Wah-OH! Watch out now.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 07-25-2004, 05:11 PM
Actually... why did Jiraiya throw that kunai at Shizune? It's not her that needs killing anyway if Oro's arms were gonna get healed...

Assertn
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by: NeFeRtiTy
hi i'm new at this, and i have a problem seing eps 92
wt do i do?

ah there it is.......
i was wondering where the other 2 of his posts went i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

DB_Hunter, im pretty sure he did that to keep her from running off without noticing him
it was also a fun little plot device to make people wonder if it was kabuto who threw the kunai

narutosrage
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:15 PM

First of all he didnt say he can beat her at 1/3 strength. Second of all she is much stronger than a freak gennin or a chunnin!. She is a fucking sannin. They want her to be hokage. Hokage = strongest ninja in the village, you have to make a exception for jiraiya.

narutosrage
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by: Tap
Everyone seems to overlook the important things and focus on the stupid things, which will probably happen again in 93 when someone gives another a hard time. Jiraiya threw the kunai and missed shizune because he was prepared to kill them but the drug messed that up.

It's obvious that tsunade has a change of heart last second. I mean didn't anyone see the previews, and lets not forget orochimaru addressing tsunade, i mean that would be totally out of bounds for proof. But lets say, red eyes in a scene to show bloodlust/higher experiance than shown is enough to say kabuto has a blood line ability.

I think everyone has a blood line ability too, they all have white eyes with rough black outlines during comedy scenes. I'm telling you thats what it means! REALLY and its obvious that kabuto is really a super alien in disguise that can fly. All in the eyes.

*rolls eyes* Wah-OH! Watch out now.

now your just being a dumbass. She didnt change her mind last minute. She decided to kill oro before she went to meet him. If she wanted to heal oro and get her b/f and bro back she would of kidnapped naruto and jiraiya when they where passed out, to be the sacrifices

Knives122
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:28 PM
Tsunade is very sneaky, its too bad Kabuto had to show up when he did, or all our problems with Oro would of been over with

Assertn
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:44 PM
i hope tap is joking with saying jiraiya was prepared to kill shizune......that would make ABSOLUTELY no sense......

however i agree with him about tsunade maybe waiting till the last second to change her mind......after all think about it
1) she seems all in deep thought and indecisive pretty much all of that episode
2) she seems to go through some sort of change around the time where the leaves symbolically flow around her just before heading to orochimaru
3) if she knew all along that she was going to kill oro, then why drug jiraiya?

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 07-25-2004, 08:53 PM
Well, I don't think Tsunade could have made the decision to kill him last minute. I imagine that, to heal Oro's arms, she would have to know something about how and why they're not working in the first place. I don't think she realizes that part of oro's soul (his arms) was plain cut off and sealed. Healing his arms, even for Tsunade, should be quite a daunting task considering what's wrong with them. She planned this out.

Luchio
Sun, 07-25-2004, 09:07 PM
Yeah and she probably drugged Jiraiya and put Shizune down so that they wouldn't interfere with her business with oro. She wouldn't have been able to gain oro's thrust if Jiraiya or Shizune had been around and her plan (to kill oro) would have been ruined.

Assertn
Sun, 07-25-2004, 09:37 PM
she couldve just told them to hide somewhere or stay out of the way or even somehow involve them in her plan.....if they go all out against oro and kabuto, then no matter how much they see it coming, they wont be able to beat 2 sannins, 1 jounin, and naruto with just 1 armless sannin and 1 jounin

if you follow all the scenes that show her, you can tell by her expression and thoughts that she's been indecisive about which way to go all the way till the end

wirm
Sun, 07-25-2004, 10:09 PM
she couldve just told them to hide somewhere or stay out of the way or even somehow involve them in her plan.....if they go all out against oro and kabuto, then no matter how much they see it coming, they wont be able to beat 2 sannins, 1 jounin, and naruto with just 1 armless sannin and 1 jounin

if you follow all the scenes that show her, you can tell by her expression and thoughts that she's been indecisive about which way to go all the way till the end

I'm not saying the baddies would win, but keep in mind that

1) Oro knows how to manipulate Tsunade's blood phobia. I don't know how deep that phobia goes, but if it completely immobilizes her, then the good guys have a serious problem.
2) Jiraiya is drugged off his ass
3) We don't know if Shizune can actually beat Kabuto. As far as I'm concerned, she suprised him last time, but that won't happen again.

True, Naruto could tip the balance, but if Tsunade were taken out by her fear of blood, I'm sure Oro could still kill Naruto pretty easily.

Even so, my guess is that the baddies would be beaten, if only by sheer numbers.

Luchio
Sun, 07-25-2004, 10:10 PM
Well if they had seen it coming, they would have fled cause kabuto can't take on two sannin. But yeah she seems to have made her decision at the last minute. So she didn't want Shizune or Jiraiya to interfere in her final decision, it was more of a personnal matter with Oro and her past.

basey44
Mon, 07-26-2004, 06:26 AM
oooo i just watched ep 92, cant wait for the next one, gonna be a great fight, and naruto still has to show off his move

HokageVirus
Mon, 07-26-2004, 07:49 AM
your all gonna mock me, and claim im wrong. well screw you.

naruto intimidates itatchi. (they dont know how well he controlls the kyuubi)
itatchi is stronger then orochimaru.
orochimaru is afraid of itatchi.

codeRed
Mon, 07-26-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by: HokageVirus
your all gonna mock me, and claim im wrong. well screw you.

itatchi is stronger then orochimaru.
orochimaru is afraid of itatchi.

Naruto doesn't even know how to control the Kyuubi so how the hell did you come to that conclusion?

spanks
Mon, 07-26-2004, 08:37 AM
seems pretty obvious that naruto is gonna have a smackdown with kabuto, and im guessing hell get beat up untill he uses the proper rasengan on kabuto probably mixing it with the kyuubi chakra, tsunade sees it and then agrees to become the fifth

and i think tsunade might fight jiraiya hopefully

Mut
Mon, 07-26-2004, 12:11 PM

wrong.

Goingin
Mon, 07-26-2004, 12:29 PM

wrong.

Word!

Feannag
Mon, 07-26-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by: Uukog42

Originally posted by: Feannag

I'd be more concerned about Kabuto's intentions. It's been known he's been scheming and plotting since the Chuunin exams, maybe he's making a move now.uhh Oro just said Tsunade betrayed him in the episode itself.

Pfft, you can never truly take anything at face value in here. There's always more to it. He said Tsunade's name while looking at Kabuto, who was behing Oro. That could mean the two of them are actually conspiriing against Oro. Or it could mean Kabuto is acting alone and Oro only suspects Tsunade's betrayal.

Or it could be some other plan originally setup by Jiraiya that's ridiculously intricate and no one saw coming. You just never know, but I do know what's seen at the end like that without any further validation is usually not how is appears later on.

DeathscytheVII
Mon, 07-26-2004, 12:57 PM
Although i don't like Oro that much, i must admit, his theme song kicks A$$ i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Assertn
Mon, 07-26-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by: wirm

I'm not saying the baddies would win, but keep in mind that

1) Oro knows how to manipulate Tsunade's blood phobia. I don't know how deep that phobia goes, but if it completely immobilizes her, then the good guys have a serious problem.
2) Jiraiya is drugged off his ass
3) We don't know if Shizune can actually beat Kabuto. As far as I'm concerned, she suprised him last time, but that won't happen again.

True, Naruto could tip the balance, but if Tsunade were taken out by her fear of blood, I'm sure Oro could still kill Naruto pretty easily.

Even so, my guess is that the baddies would be beaten, if only by sheer numbers.

are you......arguing with me, or agreeing with me?

the point i was trying to make was that tsunade didnt make up her mind until the last second
if she had decided way in advance that she was gonna try to kill oro, then she should NOT have drugged jiraiya and knock out shizune