PDA

View Full Version : How many Special and Movies have been relaesed so far?

Cion
Wed, 07-21-2004, 09:36 PM
As the topic say, How many Special and Movies have been released so far?

I know "Find the crimson four-leaf clover" and the "Naruto jump fiesta"
is out, but i think i'm missing one. Am i right or wrong?

Maverick-DBZ-
Wed, 07-21-2004, 10:33 PM
92 episodes and 3 specials. I think... i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Eurasian
Wed, 07-21-2004, 10:52 PM
i'm not sure but i think there's only 2 specials. the crimson four-leaf clover and the hidden falls one. and naruto movie will come out this summer!! how exciting!!

Maverick-DBZ-
Wed, 07-21-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
i'm not sure but i think there's only 2 specials. the crimson four-leaf clover and the hidden falls one. and naruto movie will come out this summer!! how exciting!!

Was the crimson four-leaf clover Naruto Jump Festa 2003? If so then yes there are only 2 specials. My bad.

jing
Wed, 07-21-2004, 11:03 PM
Two only, question answered.

KameronFrye
Wed, 07-21-2004, 11:18 PM
I'm not entirely sure what the Hidden Falls was, but there was the Crimson 4-Leaf one and, if you would consider this one, an hour long episode right before the second leg of the Chuunin exam... half was a big flashback, in the form of Konohamaru interviewing people about the first arc (Zabuza/Haku).

jing
Thu, 07-22-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by: KameronFrye
I'm not entirely sure what the Hidden Falls was, but there was the Crimson 4-Leaf one and, if you would consider this one, an hour long episode right before the second leg of the Chuunin exam... half was a big flashback, in the form of Konohamaru interviewing people about the first arc (Zabuza/Haku).

that is equal to 2 episodes.

sasuke fight against gaara was also 2 episodes.

Eurasian
Thu, 07-22-2004, 11:12 PM
the specials usually don't have anything to do w/ the main storyline. it's like the stories not included in the manga. it's just giving naruto addicts what they want... MORE NARUTO!!! but i don't give much for the specials. they weren't great, story wise.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-22-2004, 11:55 PM
Too damn many. They all suck.

kaigan
Fri, 07-23-2004, 12:44 AM
yea, the special sucks especially the clover one. that one was just retarded.

PSJ
Fri, 07-23-2004, 08:09 PM
both of the specials were retarded. all side stories are retarded usually, just to be a pain in the ass ill compare to the dbz movies they all sucked.

zeroskie
Thu, 08-12-2004, 04:13 PM
i was just wondering if Got Woot would eventually get the Naruto movie subbed or not

Deblas
Thu, 08-12-2004, 08:20 PM
I did like the hidden falls one but the 4 leaf clover thing just plain sucked. I never liked Konohamarut that much anyway

thischunk
Thu, 08-12-2004, 11:54 PM
So is the Jump Fiesta one the Crimson Four Leaf Clover or is it the Hidden Falls one? Where can I get the Hidden Falls episode (its not on ANBU and I can't seem to find it)?

PSJ
Fri, 08-13-2004, 08:48 AM
crimson foor leaf is jump festa 03 hidden falls is jump festa 04. question answered.

XFallenX
Wed, 08-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Hi i just wondered How often does a episod comes 1 etch week ? and how many episods are there and where can i download?

//XFallenX

piasEnigma
Thu, 08-19-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by: jing
Two only, question answered.

Simple way to putting it, and yet they continue to clammer about.

Originally posted by: XFallenX
Hi i just wondered How often does a episod comes 1 etch week ? and how many episods are there and where can i download?

One per week.. and to the second part.. i knida whanna know why you would even be on these fourms if you didint know abot the torrents.. lol.. But anyway.. www.gotwoot.net (main page? omfgwtfbbq) then click torrents or series, then goto Naruto (if clicked series) and download away, also praying for seeds is a good help too.

Just make you you dont click on Naruraru mistakenly, youll puke our brains out watching that garbage.

XFallenX
Thu, 08-19-2004, 06:34 PM
On witch day og the week does it come?

rainstorm
Thu, 08-26-2004, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by: XFallenX
On witch day og the week does it come?

Gotwoot plays host to Anime One, and they fluctuate on when they're able to get an episode translated. My advice: make Gotwoot your homepage and just check the torrents before you ensue your normal browsing.