PDA

View Full Version : Tenchi Universe

NM
Wed, 07-21-2004, 07:17 PM
Does anyone know where I get it (in the dub)? Also, if you come across the other Tenchi series (Muyo and Tokyo, in the dub to), please tell me! I appreciate any help you guys can give!

LostAngel
Wed, 07-21-2004, 07:24 PM
You can get Tenchi Universe 1-26, Muyo 1-13, and Muyo GXP here http://tracker.gamerx.net/

NM
Wed, 07-21-2004, 07:25 PM
Thanks alot Lost Angel!

LostAngel
Wed, 07-21-2004, 07:29 PM
No problem i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Munsu
Wed, 07-21-2004, 07:34 PM
If you go to #zhentarim channel you can get it off bots... dual audio

NM
Wed, 07-21-2004, 07:53 PM
Thanks Budweineken but whats the server? Rizon? Oh yeah, Lost Angel, somethings wrong with the download. I registered but when I click on the download, my BT window opens up and it says, Permission Denied. Do u kno whats wrong?

LostAngel
Wed, 07-21-2004, 08:03 PM
hmmmm I tested them and its working fine for me. Are you logged in?? If not it will deny permission. Make sure you are then go to http://www.gamerx.net/modules.php?name=Torrents then download it from there see if that helps

NM
Wed, 07-21-2004, 08:05 PM
Nope, it still says, Error 1: Permission Denied.

LostAngel
Wed, 07-21-2004, 08:06 PM
go to your account and see if it shows your status online or offline... since this is a php site you must have it to where your internet accepts all cookies to show your status online then you should beable to download

NM
Wed, 07-21-2004, 08:12 PM
It says my status is online and I put that website in my privacy settings to allow cookies but its still not working.

EDIT: Sorry about that, but it looks like its working now. Thanks a bunch for your help LostAngel! And Budweineken, whats the server for that channel? Thanks again for your help you two.

LostAngel
Wed, 07-21-2004, 08:22 PM
I read up some problems that had that error, it showed that all you have to do is reboot your comp hope this helps. I know its working fine for me so its possible that can be the problem.

:: Edit :: Oh okay... No problem

Munsu
Wed, 07-21-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
It says my status is online and I put that website in my privacy settings to allow cookies but its still not working.

EDIT: Sorry about that, but it looks like its working now. Thanks a bunch for your help LostAngel! And Budweineken, whats the server for that channel? Thanks again for your help you two.

The server is irc.chatsociety.net

also you can go to #anime-apex @ rizon

they have archive fservers....

between those two i think you can get the whole ovas (except the most recent one), movies, and tv series..