PDA

View Full Version : Tsuande's necklace.

CapsuleCorpJX
Wed, 07-21-2004, 05:13 PM
It could be interpreted that anyone who is not destined to be a Hokage cannot wear Tsunade's necklace. If they do, they will die.

It could be foreshadowing that Naruto will become Hokage one day.

Eurasian
Wed, 07-21-2004, 07:31 PM
it better. if naruto doesn't end w/ naruto becoming hokage, i'll be mad. it's the whole point of the anime.

JusDaMan
Wed, 07-21-2004, 07:38 PM
ofcorse naruto won't end with naruto being hokage.... It ends with naruto beating orochimaru and sasuke killing itachi. then it goes on 5 years and we see naruto having a reunion with his old genin buddies (he is now jounin) and then some other youma comes and is like. "KYUBI I HAVE COME TO TAKE U BACK" then naruto is like WELL SCREW U! then we see naruto and sasuke and now the less useless sakura go and fight that youma. then right. sasuke tries to do chidori. but is too slow on the youma. then naruto holds the youma by the back. and then sasuke chidori both youma and naruto.

Knives122
Wed, 07-21-2004, 07:39 PM
or maybe this all will be over a span of 2 hours but itll take like 500 episodes

Deblas
Wed, 07-21-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan
ofcorse naruto won't end with naruto being hokage.... It ends with naruto beating orochimaru and sasuke killing itachi. then it goes on 5 years and we see naruto having a reunion with his old genin buddies (he is now jounin) and then some other youma comes and is like. "KYUBI I HAVE COME TO TAKE U BACK" then naruto is like WELL SCREW U! then we see naruto and sasuke and now the less useless sakura go and fight that youma. then right. sasuke tries to do chidori. but is too slow on the youma. then naruto holds the youma by the back. and then sasuke chidori both youma and naruto.

were the hell did you hear that

JusDaMan
Wed, 07-21-2004, 09:51 PM
I hear voices in my head sometimes. and that voice in my head told me it. =)

Eurasian
Wed, 07-21-2004, 10:55 PM
sasuke dares chidori naruto?!?!?!?!?! that bastard. i knew he was a backstabbing no good sob.

jing
Wed, 07-21-2004, 10:59 PM
No its going to be kyubi getting released, and then Naruto and Sasuke has to perform the fusion dance in order to become Naruske, their power will be increased a million times, and then they will launch a giant chakra ball towards kyubi destroying it, and destroying orochimaru's village in the path. and if orochimaru gives them his earrings, they will become Sasuto. owntage...

viciousHyuuga
Thu, 07-22-2004, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by: jing
No its going to be kyubi getting released, and then Naruto and Sasuke has to perform the fusion dance in order to become Naruske, their power will be increased a million times, and then they will launch a giant chakra ball towards kyubi destroying it, and destroying orochimaru's village in the path. and if orochimaru gives them his earrings, they will become Sasuto. owntage...

HAHAHAHA, ROtFLMAO

Daniel of Lorien
Thu, 07-22-2004, 09:21 PM

They'll have the ultimate ability... Rasedori!

jing
Thu, 07-22-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by: Daniel of Lorien

They'll have the ultimate ability... Rasedori!

Big electrical spining chakra ball... too crazy..

JusDaMan
Thu, 07-22-2004, 09:25 PM
actucally if that were to really happen... (i would think kakashi or jiraiya have most chance) it would be the strongest assassan attack ever.