PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children

Cloudiroth
Wed, 07-21-2004, 01:25 PM
yeah i know there is gonna be a english version of this movie but i found a japanese trailer in my collection and it had animeONE in it and 2 names of translators which are cazoo and Hitokiri555.

just wondering if they are gonna fansub it or not i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Swallow Your Soul
Wed, 07-21-2004, 02:53 PM
I dunno, generally they don't do licensed stuff (I'd imagine its fine for them to do trailers though) unless they have already done loads already (like with Gantz when there was only two eps left and it got licensed) do they? I don't really know that much about groups etc but from what I understand I wouldn't have thought they'd do it.

I'll probably buy it anyway (unless its dubbed), but it would be nice if someone subbed it...though personally I wouldn't think animeone would do it.

*waits for someone who knows what they're talking about to totally contradict what I said* i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Cloudiroth
Wed, 07-21-2004, 03:28 PM
hehe well thats kind off why im asking and someone said it was gonna be dubbed in english o.o;

Deblas
Wed, 07-21-2004, 06:34 PM
theres a topic about this already but if you want an answer yes there will be an english version

Cloudiroth
Sun, 07-25-2004, 08:13 PM
well sorry that im replying so late and all but i havent had access too internet for various reasons.

but im wondering if they are gonna fansub the japanese version or not. cuse some dubbings can be shoddy, but this one might be good who knows but still a japanese fansubbed version would be good too have handy just incase ;p

AlbinoFury
Sun, 07-25-2004, 08:31 PM
im sure their will be their are lotsa groups out there and lotsa interest in FF, i doubt any of the big groups will do it though as its liscenced, maybe someone like KAA or something will do it.