PDA

View Full Version : Is naruto Licenced for Real now?

Kumiriko
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:10 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/spookyelectric1/NarutoLicensed.html

Aeon
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:12 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, first One Piece now Naruto.

Wait after reading it it says Naruto will be named Nathen and Sasuke Sean, lmao. I put the news on Gamefaqs anyway to scare the spoiling sob's.

GLS
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:15 PM
oh, brother. this is not real. why would the animenewsnetwork site have the "homepage.mac.com" in the domain name of the link? spookyelectric1, cmon.

click on the "discuss" link, and the people are talking about some OAV.

Sasuke would be sean. LMFAO. Naruto would be Nathan? LMMFAO

KameronFrye
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:18 PM
That's weird, the page itself says it is animenewsnetwork.com , but there isn't anything actually on the page, especially at that time stamp. There is also no collaboration on animeondvd.com , which would list animenewsnetwork.com as a source for something as significant as that.

InnerSakuraChan
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:19 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god, i hope this is some sick practical joke.

edit complicated character names?

let me guess:

orochimaru: snake-man
hokage: president
(can you imagine: naruto: " My dream is to become president!!")

and edit it for content : what are they gonna photoshop tsunade's boobs smaller? and get d of sexy no jutsu? or get this: "hey kids . . haku and zabuzaa arn't really dead , theyre just taking a nap!"

why did it have to be 4kids!?! why?!?!

*sob*

btw, if this turns out to be joke, im gonna kick some major innersakura ass!!!!

DraGunZer0
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:20 PM
Man so many little bastards out there messing with thigns today.. first mirkX gets a bunch of fake torrent links (especially that naruto 92 from ANBU/Aone) and then now they got some fake ass news on Naruto being licensed.... annoying bitches...

GLS
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:22 PM
IT AINT REAL! Stop freaking out over some silly joke. *not you DraGunZer0*

more proof: the ads on the page dont even show up.

DraGunZer0
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:23 PM
Obviously it is fake

~~~~~LIES~~~~~

btw anyone know what happen to the author icons? All of them won't show except for the default ones

KameronFrye
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:25 PM
Honestly, I've never seen source material for the transition between original Japanese material and Foxbox'd shows, but having seen as much of Naruto as I have, I find it impossible for 4Kids to license it and be able to air it. Seriously, every episode would probably be 10 minutes long, and some would be skipped outright. They could never make money with it.

Also, out of errant curiousity, how did you come across that webpage?

InnerSakuraChan
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:29 PM
ok . . . . im stupid.
done with the mometary freakout, there.

Kumiriko
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:39 PM
Sorrie about the Freak out but the Blood that started poreing from my Eyes Blinded me from the fact that it is a spoofed page. As soon as i can stop Chokeing on my Toung Someone is going to die

Rock Lee
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:40 PM
Its a sham folks quit jumping at nothing. Its obviously a joke. Thread closed.