PDA

View Full Version : Sharingan contacts!

JusDaMan
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:01 PM
around 9 months ago There was a topic of sharingan eyes. and how it can be obtained. There haven't been much activity on it. but Recently... THEY ADDED ITACHI CONTACTS! actucal sharingan commas

www.9mmsfx.com for all who wanna see. also its 200 dollar a pair.

I like reviving old topics so youngins/n00bz can take a look...

Eurasian
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:09 PM
OMG I WANT THEM!!!

i have this picture (cosplay) from expo that i took of some guy wearing sharingan contacts. i thought it was the coolest thing.

i know someone who said that he'll wear the contacts everyday and when it's one of those days that wearing contacts hurt, he'll say he ran out of chakra. i think that's hilarious.

Coolman
Wed, 07-21-2004, 06:04 AM
Meh. Its ok looking, but $200... thats pricey.

Einzelgänger
Wed, 07-21-2004, 06:59 AM
That is a bit much. Cool, but damn.

RasenDori
Wed, 07-21-2004, 07:21 AM
my friend bought the kakashi contacts to cosplay as itachi a while ago...boy is he gonna be pissed when he learns they have real itashi eyes now...too bad its not the mangekyou

Assertn
Wed, 07-21-2004, 09:10 AM
you guys realize......that those are like......EXACTLY the same as the kakashi lenses, just renamed to be itachi.......
unless they were in mangekyou form, then they're supposed to look the same!

the blue version is a nice touch though

Lefty
Wed, 07-21-2004, 10:36 AM
If you look closly the Itachi and kakashi are diffrent sizes and go in diffrent directions.

Einzelgänger
Wed, 07-21-2004, 11:09 AM
You guys did read up on them right. They are hand painted, they will all be diffrent. Every last one of them. Read up on these things, they do go a diffrent direction. Which is good and all, but it realy makes not diffrence. They are cool looking. That and the price is the same, so who cares? Pluse if any of you read the order form, or the F.A.Q. section, its short, you can ask for something to be diffrent, ie ask for say a one dot sharingan instead of a 2 or 3. Personaly I would ask for something diffrent other than a spacific chars eyes, get something based on them but diffrent.

Just my look on it, and a little fact.

Daigain
Wed, 07-21-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by: Lefty
If you look closly the Itachi and kakashi are diffrent sizes and go in diffrent directions.

I look very close and they are going in the same direction.

Assertn
Wed, 07-21-2004, 01:56 PM
the point is.....nobody would know whether you bought the kakashi pair or the itachi pair

Coolman
Wed, 07-21-2004, 02:01 PM
Oh noes!! He bought the Kakashi pair, guess we gotta stone him.

Seriously though, really nice, if the price was alot lower, i'd buy a pair or two for fun.

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 07-21-2004, 06:12 PM
ive been wanting the sharingan contacts for so long but its so dam pricy( looks at wallet to find nothing ) sighhhh

Eurasian
Wed, 07-21-2004, 07:35 PM
my friend said sharingan contacts cost $300 on ebay. so when i saw this site, i thought it was a lot cheaper...but not cheap.

they paint the contacts by hand!?!?!?!?! so that's why they cost so much.

Deblas
Wed, 07-21-2004, 09:53 PM
those contacts are awesome but 200 a pair thats a bit much.

jing
Wed, 07-21-2004, 11:01 PM
the blue one is nice looking

Einzelgänger
Thu, 07-22-2004, 03:05 AM
They hand paint so that they are never identical. If they had it as a stap system they would be about $50 each, but not look anywhere near as good.

Eurasian
Thu, 07-22-2004, 11:19 PM
i thought u want every sharingan eye to look identical. i don't mean that kakashi's will look like itachi's or whatever. i mean that all kakashi sharingan will look like kakashi sharingan or itachi's look itachi.

the blue one is hot! but if someone was to wear it...i'll think they have a problem cuz SHARINGAN IS RED!!! but the blue color is much more alluring than the red.

Coolman
Fri, 07-23-2004, 08:10 AM
I still think overpriced. But nice.

viciousHyuuga
Fri, 07-23-2004, 09:48 AM
haha you fools, walking around thinking you have sharingan hahaha trying to put people into comas an shit hahaha keep it up.

Coolman
Fri, 07-23-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by: viciousHyuuga
haha you fools, walking around thinking you have sharingan hahaha trying to put people into comas an shit hahaha keep it up.

Why, do you think that many people actually buy them?

Assertn
Fri, 07-23-2004, 11:20 AM
dont act like you wouldnt wear them if you had the chance

Coolman
Fri, 07-23-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
dont act like you wouldnt wear them if you had the chance

It they were much, much cheaper, i'd get a few, but Hyuuga there is acting as if someone would walk around 24/7 with them.

Eurasian
Fri, 07-23-2004, 10:42 PM
i'll give the person who wears those sharingan contacts on everyday props. it takes guts to do it. i mean, wouldn't u feel awkward w/ those on if it wasn't a special event??

Assertn
Sat, 07-24-2004, 12:41 AM
people would think its badass......

there was a girl in one of my highschool classes that wore cat eye contacts......and people thought it was cool.....

granted it really disturbed my teacher and she didnt want to look at the girl in the eyes, but that just adds to the coolness i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Einzelgänger
Sat, 07-24-2004, 01:33 AM
That sounds fun, freaking out teachers with contacts. Get like the Pure Black one (Hole eye) I don't think many people would look you in the eye.

Coolman
Sat, 07-24-2004, 07:14 AM
Haha. I have DARK eyes. From a distance, you really can't tell anyways.

But, I wouldn't wear the Sharigan contacts on a daily basis, maybe for a day for a bet.

kupalmaru
Sat, 07-24-2004, 08:38 PM
Just be carefull when you wear your sharingan eye. You don't have the blood of Uchiha.

It can drain your power.

JusDaMan
Sat, 07-24-2004, 11:53 PM
rite..... =) well realisticly it can.... THe contacts will itch the ass outta your eye. taking all the energy from trying to scratch ur eye. AHHAHAHA =)

Eurasian
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan
rite..... =) well realisticly it can.... THe contacts will itch the ass outta your eye. taking all the energy from trying to scratch ur eye. AHHAHAHA =)
i know it's actually not that serious but the way u put sounds like ur scratching ur eyeballs out.

JusDaMan
Sun, 07-25-2004, 10:21 AM
i tend to overexagerate alot of things

Atomic645
Thu, 08-12-2004, 11:50 AM
lol. the funny part is, the site says you're not supposed to wear them for more than like 2 hours, and that they're not responsible for any damage they might do to your eyes.

Shi_No_Shikaku
Sun, 08-15-2004, 02:41 AM
IT NOTHING NEW MY FRIEND WAS SHOWING ME THEM BACK WHEN I STARTED WATCHING NARUTO AND THAT WAS ABOUT ep 25 OR SO!!!!!!!!!

Shi_No_Shikaku
Sun, 08-15-2004, 02:46 AM
Oh and if you want to freak people out just get the white ones and say you wint blind it would be much more fun.

Eurasian
Sun, 08-15-2004, 10:59 PM
the pure white ones r hazardous. u can't see through those contacts. u're actually blind. get a stick and start whacking ppl randomly and they'll forgive u cuz ur blind.

Uchiha-Itachi
Mon, 08-16-2004, 02:55 PM
hm i might buy a pair of those itachi lences.. they look awesome i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

And when my itachi hairstyle is finished + the ANBU tattoo i might actually pull out a Itachi cosplay!

geeky isnt it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

p.s can anyone tell me what the IMG tag is for a signature?

Omnipotent Goku
Wed, 08-18-2004, 10:07 PM
Don't be hatin because you cant get Byakugan eyes..

JusDaMan
Wed, 12-15-2004, 04:11 PM
Hey everybody! yea im reviving this again... and another thing is...

9mmsfx is having a 50 dollar off holiday sale so if u got money or wanna get someone something

Blue itachi, Itachi sharingan, Sasuke sharingan, and Kakashi sharingan's now's the time to get it.

losernin
Sun, 12-26-2004, 02:46 PM
*Raises eyebrow at viciousHyuuga* Um.."Put people in comas"? How? They're contact lenses. O.o...Anyways, I think I might buy them. I got a bunch of moneh for meh birthday and they look spiffy cool. The Sasuke ones look stupid, but I really liked the blue Itatchi ones.

PSJ
Mon, 01-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
i'll give the person who wears those sharingan contacts on everyday props. it takes guts to do it. i mean, wouldn't u feel awkward w/ those on if it wasn't a special event??

i fell akward wearing clothes in unnaturally bright colors so those sharingan contacts arent really anyhting for me, if someone hade the guts to wear those he wouldn't mind what other ppl think and seriously to not like one of those hypocrites who look over thier shoulder constantly even tho they say they dont care what ppl think.

Deblas
Mon, 01-10-2005, 06:21 PM

nah. i would like the attention the people will give me when they see my eyes. Those sharingan eyes looks like they could be sold in spencers gifts or hot topic

Y
Thu, 01-13-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas

nah. i would like the attention the people will give me when they see my eyes.

The attention you'd receive would be negative. Extremely negative.

Deblas
Thu, 01-13-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by: Y The Alien

nah. it would be cool

Y
Thu, 01-13-2005, 07:24 PM

Originally posted by: Y The Alien

nah. it would be cool

No, you'd look like a retard.

Deblas
Thu, 01-13-2005, 07:26 PM
no....cool

PSJ
Fri, 01-14-2005, 11:42 AM
no....cool

yea if you're in first grade...... but my guess is that you are not.

Deblas
Fri, 01-14-2005, 11:39 PM
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!! AHHHH(runs away)

basey44
Tue, 01-18-2005, 07:27 AM
so... have u ordered the contacts yet?

Deblas
Tue, 01-18-2005, 09:45 PM
nope. actually I dont even plan on buying them i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

HyuugaNin
Tue, 01-25-2005, 02:34 PM
there is a link on www.9mmsfx.com thats has cheaper lens. the price on this site is the same but you can buy individual lens for $99 and change. Good news for Kakashi fans.

Hikyuu
Sun, 02-06-2005, 09:56 PM
I dont think I would buy them because then I would have to go all out and get the rest of the garb to go with the eyes..and thats more then Im willing to spend ( not that $200 isnt more then Im willing to spend). But if I wasnt lazy and had unlimited funds ::crosses fingers.:: then Id give it a go.. >> << >>

jing
Mon, 02-07-2005, 04:08 PM
I wouldn't wear it. For a colour contact its ugly. Besides im not some narutard anyways.

nice sig yale, i see u fixed it up.

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 12:51 PM
I'd never wear contract lens, it hurts my eyes. But, i wouldn't mind wearing the Sharingan contracts, just not outside.

Hikyuu
Wed, 02-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Outside? as in out of the house? there isno point of buying showy contacts unless you strut your stuff so to speak..

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 07:34 PM
yes, out of the house. I don't mind showing it to my friends because they're all Naruto's fan. I just don't want to show to people who are on the street.

Assertn
Wed, 02-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by: animefreak
yes, out of the house. I don't mind showing it to my friends because they're all Naruto's fan. I just don't want to show to people who are on the street.

bah, coward....it takes initiative to be a trend setter

JusDaMan
Sun, 03-06-2005, 03:16 AM
and now.. they made another variation of itachi sharingan's called itach sclera... its a Sharingan pupel with black outtings...

Thats the 4th variation of sharigan out there made by 9mmsfx...

Mite Gai
Fri, 03-11-2005, 01:09 PM
I think I will probably buy some itachi ones for the next convention I go to, it should be fun to see the reactions I get since I will not actually cosplay as Itachi, just wear the contacts.

JusDaMan
Thu, 04-28-2005, 11:50 PM
THE 5TH VARIATION IS OUT OF SHARINGAN!!! and u guessed it!!! its Mangekyou SHARINGAN!!!! CHeck it out in 9mmsfx

Black ops
Fri, 04-29-2005, 12:06 AM
I would so buy this. At least I would buy the mangekyou kind. I love how the mangekyou looks.

Zinobi
Fri, 04-29-2005, 09:38 PM
i need the sasuke contacts and freak out my friend who is obsessed with naruto (and has a crush on sakura for some reason) and id get some awesome atention at school

ChaosK
Sat, 04-30-2005, 11:58 AM
haha thats awsome, i'm either going to get the itachi or mangekyou.

JusDaMan
Sun, 12-25-2005, 02:05 PM
AND YET AGAIn! ANOTHER REVIVAL BECAUSE

THE 6TH VARIATION OF SH ARINGAN HAS CAME OUT

MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN (Kakshi version)

As u all know it can be looked at, at www.9mmsfx.com

Divinity
Sun, 12-25-2005, 04:58 PM
How do these colored contacts work? I wear some, but mine are clear. Are the colored ones the same? Like, you see regularly and not like you have colored sunglasses on?

anphorus
Sun, 12-25-2005, 05:45 PM
While the iris part is coloured, the pupil part is left clear, so you wont notice a difference in your vision, but your iris-es will look different.

poopdeville
Wed, 01-04-2006, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by: jing
I wouldn't wear it. For a colour contact its ugly. Besides im not some narutard anyways.

Yeah, I'll wait till they make Luffy contact lenses.

ImitationSanen
Mon, 01-09-2006, 05:57 AM
Damn, If only I had a pair of those. Im moving to a new base soon (Master at Arms in the Us navy). I would put it in, and wear a headband like kakashi does. Boy would it freak the shit out of the next guy I got a fist fight in when I pulled down the bandana to reveal that mofo. Heck, I think just the appeal of walking around Tampa FL in full Itachi getup would be hilarious.

ChaosK
Tue, 01-10-2006, 07:53 PM
could u get them as real contacts? because i already wear contacts...

Sapphire
Tue, 01-10-2006, 09:02 PM
You can. The prices vary according to perscription, though.