PDA

View Full Version : jungle wa itsumo licensed

Assertn
Tue, 07-20-2004, 03:12 PM
Anyone else notice this? i checked out the anime coalition site and thats what their latest news says.
Looks like they got the tv and deluxe so far, eventually the final as well, but not yet.....so animeco is debating on whether or not to sub the final

im hoping they will, although i might just go and buy the deluxe and final dvds anyway

Knives122
Tue, 07-20-2004, 03:26 PM
umm one question, when did this happen

Munsu
Tue, 07-20-2004, 03:35 PM
I noticed it about three weeks ago... not sure when it happened

Assertn
Wed, 07-21-2004, 09:28 AM
ive got mixed feelings about it......i checked the site of whatever company licensed it......and it doesnt seem like they have much of a site at all.....

i hope they're not just some noob company thats gonna mess everything up i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 07-21-2004, 01:42 PM
"As reported previously, AN has licensed the 26-episode Guu TV series and the Guu Deluxe OVA. The series will officially be called Haré+Guu. They also expect to bring Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu Final to North America, but they do not yet have the license." This was on animenewsnetwork.com about how they liscened it, I guess they liscened it at Anime Expo.

As for the company AN Entertainment, it is a noob anime company because they started not too long ago and the only titles they have so far is Riskey Safety and Miami Guns.