PDA

View Full Version : Hajime no Ippo Eps.

Fish
Tue, 07-20-2004, 03:03 PM
Is there some place to get them besides boxtorrents? I don't want to download all of the episodes at the same time. Is there a place that has the episodes in batches?

stos289
Tue, 07-20-2004, 06:11 PM
Well, the only place that has Hajime no Ippo subbed is suprnova.org but they are subbed in French and I doubt you want that. What you can do is use a Bittorrent program called Azureus (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/) and download a batch of episodes from the intial batch one at a time. So you can watch a couple of episodes first, and then download the rest later. Another option is to look at IRC or DC (Direct Connect). Hope I could help.

Munsu
Tue, 07-20-2004, 06:56 PM
I agree with stos...

there are not many places.... if any that have Hajime no Ippo

I got my episodes off IRC... and it was a tough find and tough to get...

So my suggestion is keep that torrent and follow stos recommendation

Fish
Tue, 07-20-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by: stos289
Well, the only place that has Hajime no Ippo subbed is suprnova.org but they are subbed in French and I doubt you want that. What you can do is use a Bittorrent program called Azureus (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/) and download a batch of episodes from the intial batch one at a time. So you can watch a couple of episodes first, and then download the rest later. Another option is to look at IRC or DC (Direct Connect). Hope I could help.

I have Azureus, what would I do to make it download the batch of episodes?

stos289
Tue, 07-20-2004, 07:48 PM
Ok, where it says "My Torrents," right click the Hajime no Ippo torrent and click "Show details." Then go to the respective tab and click "files." Then highlight all the files you don't want and right click. Then choose "Do not Download" and you should be done. Hope I could help.

P.S: Thanks to Budweineken for the tutorial of how to do this. Here (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=14&threadid=11447&highlight_ key=y&keyword1=Azureus) is where his post is, I just changed the words a little bit. Gotta give credit, where credit is due i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

Fish
Tue, 07-20-2004, 09:41 PM
Ok I did that but how will I know that there done? Will the file go to the bottem part once those episodes are done?

stos289
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:29 PM
Well, I'm not completly sure because I don't use Azureus, but it should say something like "Download Completed" or "Download Done." I have heard that the download is still not done if its says 100%, you have to wait fot that message. Hope I could help.

EDIT: After looking into it more, yeah when it's done, it should be in the "bottom part" (Completed/Seeding Torrents area). Hope that cleared it up.

Munsu
Wed, 07-21-2004, 01:42 AM
No i dont think that will happen since you are not finishing the whole torrent...

Just wait until the episode you want says 100% and then watch it... I think it only moves to the bottom part when the whole torrent is finished....

so in the files tab when the file you want says 100% simply watch it...