PDA

View Full Version : Hajime no Ippo the MANGA

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:08 AM
oh god this is so great i love snoopycool for bringing it to us, now let's discuss it because recently snoopy finished up vol 35 and Spectrum scans(snoopy branch group) has done vol 36 and chapter 1 of vol 37 and it's finally something that we didn't get in the anime because it stopped

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hell yeah miyata beat the crap out of that guy but damn the bloody cross is damaging, so i guess soon we'll read Ippo vs Miyata and Takamura's world match is closing in this is gonna be good go Takamura take that belt some time soon

Munsu
Thu, 07-22-2004, 05:37 PM
I havent read the manga...

So... if you can... can you summarize some of the things that happened in the manga that the anime skipped up until the last movie? or is it pretty faithful?

Do you recommened picking up the manga where the anime left off? If so, what volume is it? 37?

I really hope more Ippo anime releases come in the future...

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:08 PM
well i haven't gotten to reading the whole thing i practically started at where the anime stopped, i recomnd picking it up definately since the future of a continuation is unknown it's a must read the manga continues where the anime left off at chapter 315 it's really starting to get exciting

Munsu
Thu, 07-22-2004, 09:07 PM
cool thanks... can you point me to snoopy's and spectrum's irc channel and server... or where do you download it?