PDA

View Full Version : Hinata And Naruto

Watashi Wa Jiraiya Desu
Tue, 07-20-2004, 09:47 AM
Just wondering if any of you think that Naruto will actualy realize Sakura is a pain in the balls, and then notice Hinata wants him, and then go for it ?

anyone ?

I think that If Naruto and Hinata do get together, it would come about by him saving her and them kissing, in traditional cheesey way, or at least her telling him.

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 07-20-2004, 09:55 AM
well i do hope they get together just because they are really hinting towards it but i don't feel it's really neccesary for the story line unless they decide to do some sort of time jump to me naruto is too young to be thinking about a girlfriend anyway it would be fun to see a chibi version of naruto with the byakugan LOL

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:12 AM
It would work, if Hinata wasn't a lesbian.

sexy_no_jutsu
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:18 AM
hinata is a stupid midgit...i hope she dies

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:22 AM
AMEN!

dragon
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:48 AM
yup i dont see ANY connection

hinatacretu
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:05 AM
they should definitely get jiggy... if ya get wat i mean...

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:06 AM
Hey all of you... What's your problem with Hinata? I think she is cute i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by: Shinji Ikari
Hey all of you... What's your problem with Hinata? I think she is cute

they are just morons and can't take a discussion seriously, this forums IQ is definately dropping at an amazing rate all that's left is newbies flaming eachother and no actual good conversation is going on anymore

frexeze
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:17 AM
hinata.. blech

naruto and tsunade should get jiggy

GLS
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:44 AM
what about TenTen? shes sane, unlike the other girls who have their own "differences". Temari may be too much to handle for Naruto, I just dont see that working out.

Mut
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Scorpio V1.2
Tue, 07-20-2004, 12:39 PM
If anyone who dosn't like Hinata then i will be forced to call them names!

Na, i wouldn't do that, but i dont understand how anyone could possibly dislike Hinata, she is by far the cutest character in Naruto (I would say in the every anime but i only watch 3 anime series)
Someone needs to slap Naruto's face off for both liking Sakura when she dosn't have much faith in him, and not noticing Hinata except when she's right infront of him.

thundrakkon
Tue, 07-20-2004, 01:02 PM
Hinata is cute. Definitely a better choice than Sakura. Not only that, she is way more powerful with her blood limit eyes. She has noticed Naruto for a long time, appreciated him for who he is, and has more faith in him than anyone else. If anything, she might be too good for Naruto, but that is her choice to make. Naruto, on the other hand, when he does realize her existance, seems to care for her as well.

I think they will make a cute couple in the future, with Hinata bringing maturity and sense to Naruto.

More likely, though, there will be another character introduced in the future that will be Naruto's significant other. Probably starts off as an enemy, is really powerful and intelligent, and picks on Naruto. Then she realizes his heart and cares and falls in love with him.

Deblas
Tue, 07-20-2004, 01:17 PM
really doubt that naruto and hinata will get together. I think naruto sees her more as a friend though it would be kinda cool if they do.

Knives122
Tue, 07-20-2004, 01:22 PM
c'mon sakura wont get with naruto, and since Hinata likes him, its the perfect choice

Gods_Son
Tue, 07-20-2004, 01:35 PM
Hinata is retarded. And "Will they get jiggy?" has to be the lamest line yet for a dating or hookup thread. Big Willie rhymes should never be used seriously.

lasaire
Tue, 07-20-2004, 01:40 PM
I don't think Hinata's that bad at all -- she much better than any of the other Leaf genin kunoichi, with the possible exception of TenTen. She actually wants to become stronger, and really trains hard, unlike others I might mention ::cough::SakuraIno::cough:: who show the inclination to want to be stronger but never back it up with work.

Hinata and Naruto are a good pair: Hinata recognizes Naruto's strength in never giving up, and Naruto encourages Hinata to get up even when she's beaten. The only problem is, Hinata's WAY too shy to do anything about it, and Naruto is too dense to ever notice her actually being romantically interested without a hard knock upside the head. In another 5 years, maybe something will happen.

Aeon
Tue, 07-20-2004, 01:42 PM
Rather it be Neji, Hinata or Hiaishi there seems to be a lot of Hyuuga bashing going aroundi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif. Anyway they have to hook up since the only time Hinata didn't didn't do bad was in front of Naruto. Come to think of it she still did bad against Neji but atleast she tried and that's all that counts.

jonic
Tue, 07-20-2004, 02:02 PM
yeah i think Hinata is the most powerful female Genin. eventhough she's shy and all that i think she is still pretty powerful for a Genin and besides the girl has a blood limit. She can probably beat up Naruto in a "no nine-tail Fox Chakra" match.

Goingin
Tue, 07-20-2004, 02:30 PM
Ah, one of these topics again...

Thnx, this topics reminds me again why i don't want to visit the Naruto forum too much

Btw, a great site for all your naruto information
Right here!! (http://forums.gotwoot.net/search.cfm)

Assertn
Tue, 07-20-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by: hinatacretu
they should definitely get jiggy... if ya get wat i mean...

i dont.....can you spell it out for me plz?

jing
Tue, 07-20-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by: Goingin
Ah, one of these topics again...

Thnx, this topics reminds me again why i don't want to visit the Naruto forum too much

Btw, a great site for all your naruto information
Right here!! (http://forums.gotwoot.net/search.cfm)

a great site indeed

rickytan
Tue, 07-20-2004, 04:41 PM
You know, maybe Hinata isn't really as cute as she is actually drawn. Because, like in all animes, they make girls look real cute and everything. Think about it like a not so good looking girl likes you at school or something, would YOU do it with her? Eh... Just maybe that's the speculation, sure she looks cute and stuff, but maybe she's not supposed to be thats why naruto doesn't WANT to think that way. Heh...

Knives122
Tue, 07-20-2004, 04:45 PM
be quiet Ricky, and why dont you go fall off that building again like you did in Rush hour 2, Hinata has a confidence problem thats why people think she dumb and retarded.

sakura
Tue, 07-20-2004, 04:47 PM
I think it would be cute, but unnecessary to the story.

r3n
Tue, 07-20-2004, 05:15 PM
rickytan nice hisoka sig btw, fellow HxH fan i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

er, on the topic, i dont think they will get together atm as they are what, 13? give it a couple of years and i bet naruto will be a right ladies man, prolly see hotter girls than hinata (like ino...) (well as 13yo cartoon characters go, shes the hottest of the lot, not that i like 13yo cartoon characters.)

kupalmaru
Tue, 07-20-2004, 05:29 PM
If you really look at it:

Hinata
Hinata is the daughter of a Hyuga; a novel clan of Konoha. Unlike the other Hyuaga, the one with mark on their forehead like Neji, Hinata will have a big name on the future.

Naruto
Naruto is Naruto(you already know his story). Naruto will also have a big name in the future

This are two kid who have a big future waiting for them

lionheart1012000
Tue, 07-20-2004, 06:12 PM

damnation, guess i lost my chance to do her. too bad she aint bi i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-20-2004, 06:20 PM
@DeluxSkillz: Yeah, I'm a flaming newbie. And I flame other newbies.

Cuz I mean... it can't be like so that I just happen to HATE HINATA'S GUTS.

Hell no, I am a moron!

Casualty
Tue, 07-20-2004, 06:28 PM
I can see Hinata's infatuation with naruto coming in to play in the future, but i don't think they'll ever have a normal relationship - somehow, that just wouldn't belong in naruto. I could see maybe her telling him her feelings eventually, and then getting killed, as a sort of motivation for naruto against someone in the future, but I don't think they'll be "getting jiggy with it" anytime soon.

Mut
Tue, 07-20-2004, 06:45 PM
talking about a drawing getting with another drawing is just dumb...

hinata is lame as hell anyway.

Eurasian
Tue, 07-20-2004, 09:37 PM
of all the konoha genins, hinata is the strongest. w/ her byakugan, she can do a lot. she lost only because it was neji, who is the genius of the hyuuga, so it wasn't fair for poor lil hinata.

but i don't think hinata should hook up with naruto. plus, it spoils the story. i can't see a lot of mushy stuff in naruto.

hinata should hook up with sasuke. the two most powerful clans of konoha!! yah...cuz sasuke wants to revive his clan. if sasuke choses sakura, his clan will die out in a nano-second.

Aeon
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:08 PM
of all the konoha genins, hinata is the strongest. w/ her byakugan, she can do a lot. she lost only because it was neji, who is the genius of the hyuuga, so it wasn't fair for poor lil hinata.

I think you forgot about Neji, Sasuke, Lee, and Kiba.

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:35 PM
"poor lil' Hinata".

She is not a "poor lil'". She is a spawn of the underworld. The end of all existence. The harbringer of the falling skies. SHE MUST DIE.

And you also forgot Naruto.

And I'm pretty sure anyone could beat that unmotivated tramp.

InnerSakuraChan
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:47 PM
it would work if naruto wasnt in love with sasuke . . . i mean, he hinks about sasuke more then he thinks about sakura. hell, his goal is to "beat" sasuke, thats a little kinky if you ask me.

anyway, hinata has no spine.

i mean, what kind of idioit dosn't know how to use her own bloodline properly.

frexeze
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by: Aeon

I think you forgot about Neji, Sasuke, Lee, and Kiba.

not only did he forget them.. he said hinata is the strongest genin.. and got beat by neji.. another genin.. what? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:56 PM
WHY DID HINATA GET THE BYAKUGAN? SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MEEEEEEEE

(What you read above is the spontaneous reaction to Hinata from any given Neji fanboy)

frexeze
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:05 PM
eh? http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v348/frexeze/confused2.gif

InnerSakuraChan
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:32 PM
To illustrate my point . . .

and of course, to invite flames . . .

hehehehe

WARNING: the following cartoon may have some adult references
heeeeeeeeee . . . . .

http://www.getfreeforum.com/forums/uploads/Misuzu/post-5-1090383533.jpg

mods: if this offends, i'll gladly remove

rickytan
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:34 PM
HAAAAAAAH!

Eurasian
Wed, 07-21-2004, 12:40 AM
what ever i wrote before saying that hinata is the strongest genin of konoha...i meant she was the strongest FEMALE genin of konoha. i never knew that the one missing word made such a difference. HAHAHAHA...my bad.

this thread should be known as the anti-hinata thread. there's so much hate in here towards her. it doesn't matter, i still think she's cute.

Cyrano
Wed, 07-21-2004, 12:52 AM

Indeed, she is a lesbian. The proof ? She has short hair. 115 out of 134 lesbian that i know have short hair. That's like 86 % !

frexeze
Wed, 07-21-2004, 01:25 AM
you know a lot of lesbians

zachary_milyardo
Wed, 07-21-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by: Cyrano

Indeed, she is a lesbian. The proof ? She has short hair. 115 out of 134 lesbian that i know have short hair. That's like 86 % !

How would You know so many lesbians, do join conventions or something? But I digress, The love triangle or square, or quadrilateral with Naruto,Sakura,Hinata and Sasuke is changing. While in the hospital Sakura began to more respectful toward not only toward Naruto but Lee as well. Also during the Final chunnin exam you saw Sakura get a little jelous when she overheard 2 girls talk about Naruto after he won agianst Neji. And at the same time Naruto is thinking less and less about Sakura. So basicly the Triangle or web or whatever it is now is sort of reversing it self.

Cyrano
Wed, 07-21-2004, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by: frexeze
you know a lot of lesbians

yes, but it's only for statistics

Stoopider
Wed, 07-21-2004, 04:11 AM
Okay okay guys. Let's take this from a hypothetical view how Hinata and Naruto could possibly get the jiggies.. Once we realize the possibilities of them getting together, only then can we copulate.. I mean systematically speculate the outcome of their relationship.

First of all, their 12 years old. Which is kinda common for kids their age in Japan to start copulating like hamster's (A.K.A Little Dogs).

But as it is, Naruto is totally obsessed with Sakura, and the only way Naruto can get over her is that she would have to apparently face a sudden demise. Perhaps a Sasuke-Chidori-Sakura-in-The-FACE related accident?

Now taking the fact that the death of Sakura would make Naruto extremely angry, releasing the kyuubi chakra and have his revenge killing Sasuke by summoning Gamabunta on top of Sasgay as he sleeps ever so slumberly in the Sasuke mansion.

Realising the death of Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi (Who was so happenly in the Sasgay mansion). Naruto realised he has no more friends, and soon falls into a fit of depression and finally cope with reality with the help of the booze.

And in a drunken haze, he sleepily dragged himself to Hinata's apartment and Hinata pitying Naruto, starts doing the happy happy with Naruto. Which Naruto Impregnates the too young too stupid Hinata who isn't aware about pregnancy (SInce her mom died at a young age, and their dad was too ashamed to teach them some sexual education).

Now from here on... we can speculate the relationship between Naruto and Hinata. how Jiggy would their life be? Naruto coming back home everyday pissed drunk and jobless due to Outsourcing of jobs to the Sand village, and Hinata getting all fired up taking care of 6 kids, one fox and a mortgage.

Halo2298
Wed, 07-21-2004, 05:26 AM
Ha ha. I always thought Hinata was a cute match for Naruto. Sasuke clearly likes Sakura, and he's gotta rebuild that Uchiha clan. :-D TenTen... I dunno. The way she talks about Neji could just be as a really good friend, but I like pairing everyone up. Temari and Shikamaru should get it on, cause he's the man. I guess Ino... can go marry Chouji. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

zachary_milyardo
Wed, 07-21-2004, 06:39 AM
Ha ha. I always thought Hinata was a cute match for Naruto. Sasuke clearly likes Sakura, and he's gotta rebuild that Uchiha clan. :-D TenTen... I dunno. The way she talks about Neji could just be as a really good friend, but I like pairing everyone up. Temari and Shikamaru should get it on, cause he's the man. I guess Ino... can go marry Chouji.

You forgot Lee!!! Well maybe he could have Gai....NO!!!!TOO...WRONG...FOR...THOUGHT... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

jonic
Wed, 07-21-2004, 06:56 AM
Hinata is too hot for Naruto!!! but i wont object if they end up together because i have no power over it. . . . Hinata

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-21-2004, 08:29 AM
ALL Hinata threads should be known as "The anti-Hinata" thread.

micky
Wed, 07-21-2004, 09:37 AM
Naruto - Hinata cubs, cute thought for the future. I dont see whats wrong with her. She can fight (as shown vs the allmighty Neji), shes useful on missions (2nd chuunin exam anyone?) & she has the motivation/potential to become a stunning ninja. The only other thing being she is shy, im sure half the guys on this forum would of rather hid behind a bush than confess their love at 12-13 years old.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 07-21-2004, 09:41 AM
I love Hinata and all, but what she needs, is a couple more massive, traumatic ass beatings...that's if she hasn't done some significant growing the next time I see her. All she does is stand at a log and smack it, which is annoying. What she needs to do is practice is start training her byakugan, and spar with her teamates. Since she's never gonna beat neiji at taijutsu, she needs some ninjutsu that'll take advantage of her byakugan.

Katani
Wed, 07-21-2004, 11:28 AM
Stoopider and InnerSakuraChan that is the funniest stuff I've seen in a long time!

SeifeR
Wed, 07-21-2004, 01:12 PM
naruto should hit up ino

they look like a good couple! , Ino is my fav girl in the series, next to tsunade and shizune

jonic
Wed, 07-21-2004, 01:19 PM
Hinata is my favorite ninja girl (chuunin level) coz she's strong with her byakugan kicks ass!

frexeze
Wed, 07-21-2004, 01:41 PM
hinata is boring

what is so attractive about her? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 07-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Her eyes! The freaky chicks are always my favorite. Ino did look the best though out of the four in that ending.

Eurasian
Wed, 07-21-2004, 10:47 PM
INO!! INO!! WHY INO!!?? she's as useless as sakura..proven that she tied w/ sakura during that prelim. i was so disappointed!!! i actually like ino before that episode cuz her nifty jutsu and the fact that she knew a ninjutsu.

still hinata and naruto...nah. hinata and sasuke. i still think they should hook up.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 07-21-2004, 11:47 PM
Damn right Hinata and Sasuke. Their offspring would have DOUBLE cool eyes and shit!

Seriously though, its all about Temari. That chick is rax0red!

Omri
Thu, 07-22-2004, 12:14 AM
I think you talked about all there is.

rickytan
Thu, 07-22-2004, 01:11 AM
Yeah enough with the eyes. Next thing you know there will be laser eyes and then it turns into cyclops like in x-men. XD

Stoopider
Thu, 07-22-2004, 01:26 AM
Hinata's so hot. I like the veins on her eyes. Like their about to pop. Kablooey!

frexeze
Thu, 07-22-2004, 01:54 AM
hinata should get with neji

Cyrano
Thu, 07-22-2004, 03:06 AM
They're blood related so it's not a very good idear ! Unless you want to see some weird siblings...

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-22-2004, 07:55 AM
Let's all just agree that Hinata should burn to death and close this discussion.

Yeah. That sounds good. ^_^

The topic is already several miles off-topic anyway.