PDA

View Full Version : Chidori vs Naruto's new Move

epod
Tue, 07-20-2004, 12:06 AM
So Naruto is finally on his 3rd step of training to master that move left by the 4th... even with Jiraiya's demonstration of it on that tree it doesn't look nearly as strong as Sasuke's and Kakashi's Chidori. Chidori was blowing up big chunks off the huge boulder and the 4th's move is just making a hole in that tree.

So I thought that Chidori might be really buff because of the whole high speed thrust, but in the Anime, right when Sasuke starts the Chidori, you notice that the walls are cracking and when he runs with it, the wall is getting torn apart just from the Chakra generated around his hand.

But the 4th's move is supposed to better isn't it? Jiraiya said it was the 2nd hardest level of move to do and took the 4th 3 years to master it.

epod
Tue, 07-20-2004, 12:08 AM
Okay, I'm sorry for posting this, I just noticed that there was already a thread on this before. Sorry for being the newbie poster.

viciousHyuuga
Tue, 07-20-2004, 06:30 PM
HAHAHAHA noobie........

but anyway chidori can only be used a few times .. maybe they are equal damage but rasengan can be used alot more times in a fight than chidori.

plus how cool does naruto look when he proforms it ay

NoKKiE
Tue, 07-20-2004, 06:45 PM
rasengan should be stronger, when jiraiya did it he didn't really do it full strength.. he just sorta showed naruto how to focus it and how strong just a lil bit of chakra can be

Eurasian
Tue, 07-20-2004, 06:46 PM
when i saw this thread i thought to myself "wait, did they take away posts cuz there's only 2 than 52." hahaha, but it's all good. i think the chidori v. rasengan is such a good topic. very controversial.

kooshi
Tue, 07-20-2004, 07:14 PM
Shouldn't Naruto use Kage Bunshin to hold an enemy in one position, then create the Rasengan inside the guy's head? That would be instant kill, lol.

Seriously though, Jiraiya wasn't even trying when he used Rasengan. Also, it doesn't use as much chakra as Chidori, so it's a more effective weapon. Damage wise, Chidori is an explosion which requires high-speed movement and somewhat to a degree Sharingan. With Rasengan, it's rated "A-Okay by idiots" because of no hand seals, lol, and if used to it's full potential, it can be quite dangerous. We haven't seen the full power of Rasengan, so we can't really say.

Assertn
Tue, 07-20-2004, 07:21 PM
it IS a possibility, since luckily for naruto the rasengan doesnt use alot of chakra, and therefore he could get away with splitting his chakra up into multiple clones

however, naruto will prolly be all slow and gumpy with the move for a few years until he masters it completely

jing
Tue, 07-20-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Shouldn't Naruto use Kage Bunshin to hold an enemy in one position, then create the Rasengan inside the guy's head? That would be instant kill, lol.

Seriously though, Jiraiya wasn't even trying when he used Rasengan. Also, it doesn't use as much chakra as Chidori, so it's a more effective weapon. Damage wise, Chidori is an explosion which requires high-speed movement and somewhat to a degree Sharingan. With Rasengan, it's rated "A-Okay by idiots" because of no hand seals, lol, and if used to it's full potential, it can be quite dangerous. We haven't seen the full power of Rasengan, so we can't really say.

we saw what happened to that tree.......

HAHAHAHA noobie........
but anyway chidori can only be used a few times .. maybe they are equal damage but rasengan can be used alot more times in a fight than chidori.

plus how cool does naruto look when he proforms it

Dude this was uncalled for vicioushyuuga, first you called him a noob, and you posted in a repeat thread, so you are even more noob than he is. Besides he already apologized for creating a duped thread, so why didnt you think about posting in the other one with 5+pages of good information. jeez you really are an idiot.

Knives122
Tue, 07-20-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
it IS a possibility, since luckily for naruto the rasengan doesnt use alot of chakra, and therefore he could get away with splitting his chakra up into multiple clones

however, naruto will prolly be all slow and gumpy with the move for a few years until he masters it completely

Thats where that thing we've been talking about in the Manga comes in, you know of what I speak

sakura
Tue, 07-20-2004, 08:36 PM
Chidori looks as if it wastes alot of energy whereas rasengan just concentrates it up. I would bet on rasengan doing more damage if it hits.

Knives122
Tue, 07-20-2004, 08:48 PM
Well Im not going to give anything away, but just wait and see you'll see which one does more damage, oooohhhh which one will it bei/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

rickytan
Tue, 07-20-2004, 08:59 PM
Come on, you gonna take a jutsu from a hokage or some uchiha wannabe with a scar on his eye? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

It's gotta be rasengan man, not only does it sound cooler, it fits naruto perfically since the mark on his stomach is the same mark it leaves after using it on a tree. The whirlpool thing. XD It's perfect, just throw in a kyubi and BOO YA!

Eurasian
Tue, 07-20-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by: rickytan
Come on, you gonna take a jutsu from a hokage or some uchiha wannabe with a scar on his eye?

Don't diss kakashi. i have to admit that rasengan is probably better, but don't diss kakashi. he's SOOO COOL!!! and he doesn't want to be a uchiha...he just want their eye.

NM
Tue, 07-20-2004, 09:38 PM
Dont forget that Kakashi was taught by the Fourth. That means that Kakashi learned his Chidori from him, which then concludes that both the Rasengan and Chidori are both jutsu's taught by Hokages/Sannins. As for what technique is stronger, I'm with the Rasengan.

JusDaMan
Tue, 07-20-2004, 09:55 PM
.... Chidori was originally made by Kakashi as an assasian weapon. It wasn't taught by neither jiraiya nor 4th... it was MADE by kakashi. just like rasegan is MADE by the 4th. and just like Sexy no justu/harem no justu is MADE by naruto. and just like Inner sakura is MADE by sakura. and just like ___________ is made by ___________