PDA

View Full Version : Who's read Parasyte volume 11?

Benj
Mon, 07-19-2004, 10:14 PM
I've read almost all the volumes but 11 from my library. Since i can't find # 11, can anyone give me a detailed description of what happens in this volume? Thanks.

Lefty
Wed, 07-21-2004, 02:17 AM
This is a really hard one to keep down to a page so I'll give you the quick and dirty. The police raid fails. the mayor is a human. Shin is threatand by Goto, shin leaves home. tries to say goodbye to Sara, they confese thir love for each other, have sex. Shin goes home in the morning, Gotot i ther ewaiting for them. A car chase into the mountian side insues. Shin and Lefty drop a car on Goto. Goto survives, lefty and shin flee into the woods. Decide to split up to defeat Goto. the plan fails. Left and shin are split up. Shin is found by this old lady, and taken in. Shin does some a few chores for her. Shin has a dream like before in that wierd place in his head with a very small lefty. Shin reliszes a small amount of lefty remains on his stump, but isn't smar enouhg to communicate. End scene. Hope that helps, but yopu should try to find a copy and read it.