PDA

View Full Version : movie promo

Assertn
Mon, 07-19-2004, 07:52 PM
I noticed that one of the groups released a new movie promo for naruto.....anyone dl it yet? I have a feeling its just that clip at the end of the 91 raw, but just checking

NM
Mon, 07-19-2004, 08:43 PM
I saw that file on Animesuki to. The file size is pretty small so my guess is that its the clip from episode 91.

thundrakkon
Mon, 07-19-2004, 08:57 PM
It's just a 22 sec clip preview of the movie, though it's different from the official Naruto site from Japan. Something about protecting an actress.

tensai
Mon, 07-19-2004, 11:42 PM
is their going to be two full features (as in two different movies) coming out as one or what?
cause i didnt really get what the subbed movie promo said

KameronFrye
Mon, 07-19-2004, 11:43 PM
From what I understand, it is an hour and a half movie with a 30 minute-ish feature. On rumor speculation, it is about backstory of Kakashi, but that is speculation and NOT fact.

I downloaded it, and the end says that Shin Otaku and SD Project are going to fansub the movie, although I don't know what quality raw they will be using. Seems like they won't be waiting for the DVD on it, though.

Alhuin
Mon, 07-19-2004, 11:45 PM
sorry this is off topic...but i cant remeber where to find"how to get your own pics above your name"....if that makes any sense..... anyways....if someone could tell me what thread that was under?.....

KameronFrye
Mon, 07-19-2004, 11:53 PM
ask in technical support.

Eurasian
Tue, 07-20-2004, 01:37 AM
GOD BLESS SHIN OTAKU AND SD!!! for wanting and going to sub the movie! i'm sure they won't use something from a video camera.

Assertn
Tue, 07-20-2004, 01:52 AM
lol, settle down.......
its just the naruto movie......not like it'll have any real contribution to the plot or anything.....

so.....nobody answered the question......is it actually the clip from the end of 91, or something different?.

Uukog42
Tue, 07-20-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
lol, settle down.......
its just the naruto movie......not like it'll have any real contribution to the plot or anything.....

so.....nobody answered the question......is it actually the clip from the end of 91, or something different?.
its the movie clip from episode 91but it is translated by shin-otaku and there is a note in it that says they will be subbing the naruto movie.

Assassin
Tue, 07-20-2004, 02:20 AM
at first i was excited abotu the movie, but after seeing the promo, im not too sure. it seems too "pokemon-ish"....i just dont want it being some sentimental, "feel good" kids movie. there better be blood and killing involved. But since it ahs nothing to do with the plot (except perhaps the vague baground plot of naruto wanting to become hokage), i dont think it'll be that good....atleast not as good as any of teh eps, or specials. Although if the kakashi background thing is true, that would certainly make up for it.

i really wanan find out about some of the mysteries in naruto, like kakashi's background, 4th's back story, maybe even kabuto's childhood story.

well, whatever, guess my complaining wont change anyhitng. i just hope they dont screw it up.

Mut
Tue, 07-20-2004, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by: Alhuin
sorry this is off topic...but i cant remeber where to find"how to get your own pics above your name"....if that makes any sense..... anyways....if someone could tell me what thread that was under?.....

i believe the custom avatar feature is down for the moment. i think that's why you see a lot of red x's.

anyway, that promo was the biggest waste of 15 seconds i spent downloading that thing.

KameronFrye
Tue, 07-20-2004, 04:17 AM
There's a minor detail many people have forgotten about Naruto, and it's because they haven't focused on it in a good 70 episodes...

As Genin, they are assigned on randomly ranked missions (such as the first arc mission wherein they fought against Zabuza) taken in by their countries. It would be my guess that this is one of those such missions, consolidated to an hour and a half to show instead of several episodes. With all the focus on the exams and learning new techniques, I too had forgotten all about it. The important fact is that the status of the cadets as Genin or Chuunin is not clear, so we can't presume as to when it really takes place and what abilities they will have in the movie, although we have assumptions. This is just something random that may/may not relate to their overall story, and I don't think it's fair to herald this as the ultimate triumph in the story to date nor blast it to shreds. No one has seen it, and no one knows anything about it other than tidbits taken from the 15 second trailers we've seen. Wait until it's out to pass off any judgment, good or bad.

AngryGumball
Tue, 07-20-2004, 05:26 AM
argh! Why did ANBU/AonE not include the promo in their version of episode 91 if it was so attached.
Not that I have a problem with Shin Otaku but I just wanted to stay loyal to the group that I watch and DL from is all. So now I'll have to break ranks and DL it from them to see it.

Assertn
Tue, 07-20-2004, 09:31 AM
whoa, that is one angry gumball

Tsukiyomi
Tue, 07-20-2004, 02:31 PM
The only thing that could come up as a problem is what are they going to use to capture the naruto movie.? I personally think it would be better just to wait for the dvd release of the movie ,but one thing is for sure dvd's are damn expensive in Japan.

r3n
Tue, 07-20-2004, 05:08 PM
im sure they have warez in japan too, no doubt some mofo will get a Camera version of it, shitty quality no doubt. altho u never know, we might get lucky with a DVDscreener i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Elrone
Wed, 07-21-2004, 02:55 PM
There is another little trailer at the end of ep. 92 as well. Looks a bit more interesting than the last one.