PDA

View Full Version : Help in Burning PS Game

kupalmaru
Mon, 07-19-2004, 06:31 PM
I downloded some ps game that has filename like this "[PSX] star gladiator.bin", but it don't come with"[PSX] star gladiator.cue."

You know in Nero right, they have this cue/bin thing. I think you just need to choose the cue to burn the whole game.

When I extract the *.zip(ps game are always in zip file) I only get *.bin. There is no *.cue

Is this game corrupt or is there a program that I can use to burn the *.bin only file

I treid Nero and Alcohol 120.

I will appreciate any help.

stos289
Mon, 07-19-2004, 06:41 PM
There is in fact a program that will allow you to burn the bin file only. It's called DVD Decrypter (http://www.dvddecrypter.com/). What this program can do is it decrypts DVD's (hence the name) into an image file and then allows you to burn the file with it. When you download it (don't use the first mirror, the install file is corrupted), go to ISO mode and then go write. You will be able to pick the .bin file and then burn using DVD Decrypter. Hope I could help.

kupalmaru
Mon, 07-19-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by: stos289
There is in fact a program that will allow you to burn the bin file only. It's called DVD Decrypter (http://www.dvddecrypter.com/). What this program can do is it decrypts DVD's (hence the name) into an image file and then allows you to burn the file with it. When you download it (don't use the first mirror, the install file is corrupted), go to ISO mode and then go write. You will be able to pick the .bin file and then burn using DVD Decrypter. Hope I could help.

The DVD DECRYPTER work.

I already burn and tested the game and the game just work fine on my ps.

Thank you very much for your help.

THANKS THANKS THANKS
i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif