PDA

View Full Version : Tenjou Tenge Ep. 11 by AonE!!

kooshi
Sun, 07-18-2004, 10:59 PM
YAY!! It's out!! Now go d/l it so I can have a fast d/l, lol.

Bonkers325
Sun, 07-18-2004, 11:01 PM
duh i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 07-18-2004, 11:28 PM
^_^ just downloaded it..have been waiting for a long time for another episode

PCAnImaX
Mon, 07-19-2004, 08:57 AM
Problems with the file... Finished d/l and anxiously opening it to watch and was smap on the face with file errors... It can be played but halfway through, all errors came popping out.

I've tried to play the clip on the following players in vain: Winamp 2.91, Windows Media Player 9, Dixv player, Media Player Classic, Creative MediaSource Player and all players codecs are updated and this is the only problematic clip...

If anyone knows a better clip or a way to fix it up, please kindly direct me. Thanks.

LightEater
Mon, 07-19-2004, 02:41 PM
Yep, something is definetly wrong with it - all i get is integer divide by zero error and player crashing. gspot can render the audio stream tho it crashes all the same on video. The necessary codecs are instaled and working of course. Virtual Dub reports an error code -100 on frame 0. Maybe the source was corrupted? can anyone confirm that? If so, maybe some sort of a quick patch could be made so ppl dont have to redownload the ep?

And btw, cheers for aone :]

s0ulz x r3frain
Mon, 07-19-2004, 02:54 PM
i'm getting it off irc right now... i'll post up how the ep is

njdevs95
Mon, 07-19-2004, 03:06 PM
I got it from bt and it played fine for me.

LightEater
Mon, 07-19-2004, 03:55 PM
Mkay, after your post i checked the crc and got worried cause it was ok. I did some investigating and messing with the codecs only to finally find out that codecs were at fault - so to anyone else having this problem - get the newest xvid codec from http://www.xvid.org or http://www.roeder.goe.net/~koepi/ (binary)

s0ulz x r3frain
Mon, 07-19-2004, 04:27 PM
episode works fine for me... u guys probably dont have the latest codecs and filters

btw good ep i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Eurasian
Mon, 07-19-2004, 10:43 PM
LONG LIVE AONE!!!!!

u guys r making me nervous...cuz i'm dling it rite now...what if i can't play it?? i'll be really sad...i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

PCAnImaX
Tue, 07-20-2004, 03:27 AM
Ok, I can't find where the d/l of the codec is for xvid as I only found the xvidcore.zip d/l but I can get nothing from there... Forgive me cos I kinda noob with this codec thingys...

Please kindly post the exact link to d/l the codec. Thanks alot i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

complich8
Tue, 07-20-2004, 04:52 AM
pcanimax: use the second link, not the first. Last I knew xvid.org only has the source, you'll need a build of the binaries (like koepi and nic will both give you)

Ironman
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the info, I was also looking for the codec and couldn't find where to download it from, just installed it and TenTen 11 works just great with it, thanks.

kilzo
Tue, 07-20-2004, 02:14 PM
ok, answers to all of your codec and source problems.

Videolan: www.videolan.org

Ever sence i got this, not a problem came up. Get it now. then you wont have to go around looking for codecs and stuff. this stuff works.

Goingin
Tue, 07-20-2004, 02:27 PM
Worked like a charm, good ep i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

piel
Tue, 07-20-2004, 03:49 PM
Hmm.... I can't seem to play the file using WMP9. It crashes within 2 to 3 seconds of opening (just as Masataka first appears in the intro.)

Has AnimeOne changed their encoding?? I haven't had any trouble playing their previous Tenjo Tenge releases. I have never had the need to download XviD.

Eurasian
Tue, 07-20-2004, 06:18 PM
i don't think they changed it. i hadn't update my decoder and it still worked fine on my computer.

piel
Tue, 07-20-2004, 09:42 PM
Oh crap. I must have some SERIOUSLY BAD LUCK. :/

I have downloaded Tenjou Tenge 11 three times already, and all three times, WMP9 has crashed playing it. Like I said before, I haven't had any problems playing their TenTen releases with WMP9, so I think this problem is file-specific.

When the file first opens, there is a neon green "blotch" on the bottom left of the video, just before Maya jumps out. Then, just as Masataka is about to jump out, WMP9 crashes. Thus, the video only plays for 2-3 seconds. All of this has happened for each of the three files I have downloaded.

I was able to play the file with Real Player, however the picture quality was absolutely horrible. Several times throughout the video, different "blotches" would appear, making the picture quality very BAD. If I knew how to take screenshots of videos, I would put up a sample of a "blotch," but I'm sure you all know what I mean by it. Basically, it is a small area of discoloration that appears then disappears during a video. Those nasty blotches are probably what caused WMP9 to crash 2 to 3 seconds into play.

Is anyone else having these problems? I downloaded my file three times using Bit Torrent, so I am guessing that the SOURCE FILE must be bad. Again, I have never had these problems with their previous TenTen releases, so I am certain that it is not a codec problem.

Eurasian
Tue, 07-20-2004, 09:47 PM
have u tried to play ur previously downloaded tenjo tenge files?? do they still work normally??

maybe u should visit some of the sites that some previous posts suggested.

piel
Tue, 07-20-2004, 09:54 PM
AnimeOne's Tenjo Tenge 1-10 all work perfectly. This doesn't seem like a codec problem to me, since all the other episodes are fine, so I don't think I need XviD or a new player. I'm pretty sure the source file is corrupt. Look at the last few posts here:

http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=26&threadid=11337&enterthrea d=y

It looks like those guys are having the same trouble as me :/

mugen-x
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:00 PM
what u can try if u have a corrupted file is put it in divfix and scan the file for errors and then cut out the bad parts it should work but if u have alot of errors u can miss a lot of the ep and i tryed video lan and for the first time it crashed trying to play a file i was like wow and i have all new xvid codecs if this many people are having a problem it's not a codec issue i wish people would stop saying that all the time sometimes files are corrupted.

Conan-kun
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:42 PM
The same encoder (schulz) will also be doing 12. So make sure you have updated codecs and an updated ffdshow so you can avoid this problem for episode 12.

I talked to him and he said he has no idea why so many people are having problems. He did say he encoded it with Xvid 1.0.1. So definitely make sure you have the latest xvid.

Thanks.

P-Virus
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:59 PM
I have xvid 1.0 and problems
and I dont have ffdshow but Tenjou Tenge 11 works perfect

wich makes me think that the ppl that is haveing problems may have a codec thats messing when trying to play the file

LightEater
Wed, 07-21-2004, 06:19 AM
ffdshow is not necessary, i even recommend not getting it, tho it plays the ep there are tons of artifacts. crap. just get xvid 1.0.1 and youll be fine, whats the big deal? :>

mugen-x
Wed, 07-21-2004, 10:30 AM
it might not be the encoders fault i think some files are corrupted i guess it depends where you download it from

piel
Wed, 07-21-2004, 01:40 PM
Wait a minute.... so the encoding WAS changed for episode 11? Is the encoding for episode 11 different than that of 1 through 10?