PDA

View Full Version : Tiny request

Scale
Sun, 07-18-2004, 01:46 PM
i would like the anbu sign (on the arm) and that thing jiraya hase on his hand i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
simple black and white or u could no background transparent ps file i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
and if u could (just i want 2 naruto's seal)

why do i need this u ask?
i wanna place it on my model of rpg (team fortress clasic i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif) and make a crosshair
dunno if i will spread it around for other ppl but if ill be sure 2 place u in the credits

Scale, kthx wub u byebye

Assertn
Mon, 07-19-2004, 12:46 PM
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/AssertnFailure/symbols.psd

i have the 1st two for you.....just right click and hit "save target as"
its in psd format, and in vector form, so you can scale them to whatever you want

r3n
Mon, 07-19-2004, 03:57 PM
nice job assertnfailure

Scale
Tue, 07-20-2004, 06:23 PM
thanks alot m8, ill post some screenies of ugly custom rpg :> and crosshair when i get em to work right i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif and my steam stops being retard

Assertn
Tue, 07-20-2004, 07:17 PM
np, not anything that a little path bezier curving cant create in a matter of 10 min i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

naruto's seal would be a much larger project though

Scale
Wed, 07-21-2004, 04:34 AM
ye forget out it :>
the seal would have to be resized so tiny that i would bad anyway i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:04 PM
ok, since he asked a ps question i figured i can ask one to. since im a complete newbie at this i just want to know, where do i check how big the file is height and width? going to make a sig for the forums i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

on a side note does anybody know where to find a japanese- english translator on the net? i need one that can translate kanji and such to letters.

Assertn
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:21 PM
i always just went to image > image size to check

but if you want to MAKE an image that size, then i suggest selecting the crop tool, inputting the specific dimensions you want in the little top panel thingy, and then it will automatically set the crop to make a box in the proper proportions AND it will scale the image to what you specified after you hit OK

InnerSakuraChan
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

on a side note does anybody know where to find a japanese- english translator on the net? i need one that can translate kanji and such to letters.

here - this site is the best . . . .
here (http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/wwwjdic.html)
but its best if you can read hiragana.

or, if you want, post the kanji here, and i can give you the romaji -

keeping in mind, that this forum dosn't support japanese text