PDA

View Full Version : Ch94 raw - order of summon jutsu' seals

Bidlo
Sat, 07-17-2004, 11:28 AM
Does anyone have ch94? Because in translated scans and anime's subs (which I believe
use scans quite often) the order of summon jutsu's (Jiraiya is teaching to Naruto)
seals is boar, dog,... (thus I, INU). But I can clearly hear in anime INU, I which is
contrariwise - dog first, boar second - AFAIR the rest is unchanged.
Thanks

lasaire
Sat, 07-17-2004, 11:32 AM
Go to narutofan.com or other locations and download the scanlated version of chapter 94. That's the best I can suggest to you.

Mut
Sat, 07-17-2004, 11:39 AM
wait... you're looking for the raw or the scanlated version?

well, anyway, the correct order is boar, dog, bird, monkey, sheep. that's from toriyama world's translation from ch. 92 and a/a's ep. 54.

Bidlo
Sat, 07-17-2004, 12:28 PM
I read the scanlated version but it's different from what I can hear in anime.
Thus need RAW scan :-)

Kale Ironfist
Sat, 07-17-2004, 06:37 PM
Bidlo, im guessing the one you were listening to was the Naruto VS Gaara episode... they had to speed it up so that it would look a little more realistic, otherwise, he would be dead from Sabaku Sousou.

and yes, its:
Buta, Inu, Tori, Saru, Hitsuji
(Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Sheep)

Bidlo
Sun, 07-18-2004, 08:53 AM
I was reading and listening to both scenes - when Naruto chants it on the rocky river bank learning
the jutsu from Jiraiya (which is mentioned chapter 94) and the one fighting with Gaara in the woods
(can't remember that chapter now). BTW, for this boar - the one from zodiac - the reading is "I" [like Ipswitch] but I'd like to see the original page anyway :-)

PSJ
Sun, 07-18-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by: Bidlo
I read the scanlated version but it's different from what I can hear in anime.
Thus need RAW scan :-)

why dont you just look up the hand seals and check for yourself the easy way? it will be quite hard to find the raw of that chapter.

Eurasian
Sun, 07-18-2004, 08:00 PM
i'm pretty sure the manga and the anime are the same when it comes to the order of the jutsus.

raijin
Sun, 07-18-2004, 09:52 PM
The order of the kanji in the original Japanese manga are the same as the current manga translation:

boar, dog, bird, monkey, sheep

But, there seems to be a mistake of the hiragana next to the kanji for dog. Instead of "inu", there is just "i", and instead of using "i" for boar, there is the hiragana for "ino":

ino, i, tori, saru, hitsuji

Here's a link to the image for that particular scene:
http://img13.exs.cx/img13/8058/naruto_11_044.jpg

Bidlo
Mon, 07-19-2004, 03:21 PM
Ahhh, that's what I wanted to see all the time.
Thank you very very much :-)

I guess the case is closed now