PDA

View Full Version : IQ of Naruto Forums dropping

Garlannd
Fri, 07-16-2004, 03:39 PM
Is it just me or is the IQ of people posting in here dropping rapidly? I'm expecting one of those spiffy DUrrrrrr yea it seemed to start about the same time you posted! Hur hur hur me make obvious spit back joke me deseruv reward!

From some of the more moronic posters. But honestly all I've seen mostly are topics that waste prescious space! Much like this one!

However, to avoid from wasting prescious space I'll ask this poll... I don't know if its been polled before but seeing as it may happen soon or may not, lets find out what the viewers think.

lasaire
Fri, 07-16-2004, 03:52 PM
Alot of the really interesting discussion subjects have been over-analysed by this point.

jing
Fri, 07-16-2004, 03:54 PM
That is true, but as the series progresses, there should be more questions asked! i just don't see any of them lately...

woofcat
Fri, 07-16-2004, 03:59 PM
I agree with the Jing, there has been no major questions that need awnsering anymore. (or lately)

Mut
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:08 PM
unfortunately, in the manga forum, the discussions have slowed down quite a bit. it seems that we've exhausted the amount of theories, informations, ideas we can talk about.

or maybe the new chapters aren't hooking us up as well as they used to. =/

Coolman
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:11 PM
Reward, where reward, me make funny. Me wanna cookie.

Oh, btw, who cares. Although Mutata is right, alot of the theories are out. To bad they don't release more chapters/ episodes a week, more to talk about.

Knives122
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:23 PM
I blame all the newbs for messing everything up, watch one day one of them is going to post a "I hate Mut@t@" thread,(sorry for using you as an example)

I guess the only thing now is to add more anime forums that we can go into

Garlannd
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:51 PM
It would appear the chimpanzees have finished writing shakespeare's complete works backwords.

I guess the only option left is it sit around and discuss stupid theories. Wow this sucks.

But yea i noticed the stupid ones like singing or just random picture spamming tend to start off from people who have 20 posts total.. Guess they're hoping more posts will make their male area grow.

Anywho, the I hate mut@t@ stuff is a riot.

Who the hell can hate a cat made out of bread?

Hating him is only hating hate.

So yeah, we need to get some unique non retarded ideas going.

jing
Fri, 07-16-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
I blame all the newbs for messing everything up, watch one day one of them is going to post a "I hate Mut@t@" thread,(sorry for using you as an example)

I guess the only thing now is to add more anime forums that we can go into

Someone has already done that before lol!!

but yeah anyways, were not getting massed with stupid polls! So the situation could be worse.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 07-16-2004, 05:54 PM
the IQ has never been high on these forums especially in the anime forum it's total hell in here

jing
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
the IQ has never been high on these forums especially in the anime forum it's total hell in here

You're quiet right about that one.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:02 PM
GAI IS ROCK LEE'S FATHER

LOLZ

Knives122
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:13 PM
I never knew about that, I guess its Mut@t@ stunning personality

theblakeman
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by: Garlannd
Is it just me or is the IQ of people posting in here dropping rapidly? I'm expecting one of those spiffy DUrrrrrr yea it seemed to start about the same time you posted! Hur hur hur me make obvious spit back joke me deseruv reward!

From some of the more moronic posters. But honestly all I've seen mostly are topics that waste prescious space! Much like this one!

However, to avoid from wasting prescious space I'll ask this poll... I don't know if its been polled before but seeing as it may happen soon or may not, lets find out what the viewers think.

It's a NARUTO forum. Enough said. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Kn1ves
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
GAI IS ROCK LEE'S FATHER

LOLZ

hahhahaa

Coolman
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:22 PM
I want my damn cookie.

PSJ
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
unfortunately, in the manga forum, the discussions have slowed down quite a bit. it seems that we've exhausted the amount of theories, informations, ideas we can talk about.

or maybe the new chapters aren't hooking us up as well as they used to. =/

its both i think. the new chapters dont got all the mystery it once had so there is not much room for speculation and theories anywhere. the things that can be speculated about and made theories about has just been overanalyzed. we need to get lives i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Luchio
Fri, 07-16-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
we need to get lives
amen

Coolman
Fri, 07-16-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

its both i think. the new chapters dont got all the mystery it once had so there is not much room for speculation and theories anywhere. the things that can be speculated about and made theories about has just been overanalyzed. we need to get lives

Pfft. I am to young for a job, or to get a car... so I have a shitload of time on my hands, and its summer.

And I don't wanna say anything, but the last manga chapter drops some crazy stuff.

Eurasian
Sat, 07-17-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by: Garlannd
Anywho, the I hate mut@t@ stuff is a riot.

Who the hell can hate a cat made out of bread?

Hating him is only hating hate.

So yeah, we need to get some unique non retarded ideas going.

yeah, i don't know why ppl are complaining about Mut@t@. He's only expressing his opinions. I mean, isn't that what forums are about?! I guess the new ppl still don't understand what forums are about.

i hope orochimaru will never get his hands back. cuz he's a sick bastard. i can never look at him the same after he became a really freaky looking girl.

Krbadass
Sat, 07-17-2004, 02:08 AM
I bet you guys made bets no how quick i would catch this one and close it. PM me the winner. LOCKED