PDA

View Full Version : ragnarok

syllaw
Fri, 07-16-2004, 02:36 PM
SPOILERS (just in case)

at first i was all "meh cliche'D" but now that roan came back, its looking more interesting, its like all the characters are interesting, except for the chick with the bow and arrow, but she has huge knockers and an eagle so its ok...

~GS

Aeon
Fri, 07-16-2004, 02:51 PM
Dunno why but I'm still watching this show, but I disagree with you saying all the characters are interesting. The only one's that I like are Takius, Iruga and the archer. Roan, Maya, and Yuufa seem so darn annoying.

syllaw
Sat, 07-17-2004, 12:41 AM
its good to disagree... roan i like because he is now a crusader... iruga is cool because he is a twin blade like kite from .hack.. and for some reason he isnt all broken up about his best friend being a villain...

maya has that pink thing, and i want to know more about what she is.. and yuufa needs an update soon... not to mention just to watch her and roan's relationship break down

~GS

Eurasian
Sat, 07-17-2004, 12:54 AM
i watched one episode (cuz i couldn't find time to watch the rest but i do dl the rest). i didn't get the story at first. i am like "why do they use the same movies continuously???" and i started to play RO and i get why. HAHAHA. now i play the game, i'm going to watch the rest.

Aeon
Sun, 10-24-2004, 09:37 AM
I was bored enough to watch the final episode (Spoilers)

There was nothing about this ending that I liked, They killed two of the three best characters Takius and Irugai/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif and let Roan live. And what was with the boss fight anyway, how did Takius staff come from the sky and cast dispell while she was died in another part of the castle. Only good thing that came outta the final ep was Judia had Iruga baby.