PDA

View Full Version : Why does anyone think Naruto is the 4th's son?

CapsuleCorpJX
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:50 PM
It wouldn't make much sense. Why would the village hate and distrust the child of their savior? And if he was the 4th's son, why don't the adults refer to him as the 4th's son? They always just call him the nine-tails kid.

Kishimoto originally planned for Naruto to actually be Kyuubi's son (it was in the pilot manga). So a leftover effect of that in the final version was that Naruto was shunned by the village.

Most likely Naruto was just some random orphan. Or, there is a remote chance that he is the 4th regressed to an infant state during the sealing, and only a few people know this (maybe Jiraya and the 3rd). This would explain why he has no family, but then again half the gennin kids in the village are orphans.

Deblas
Fri, 07-16-2004, 12:14 AM
well maybe nobody knew about the 4th having a child, maybe he was a newborn. but still it will be awesome for them to reveal that naruto was actually the 4ths son. it kind of make sense. they both have blonde hair and jiraiya said tht naruto reminds him of the 4th but thats just me saying.

Mut
Fri, 07-16-2004, 12:42 AM
if it's that obvious, why is this thread even necessary...

however, i'll add something. maybe the 4th secretly had a child no one knew about except maybe some close people. maybe not. =/

Pyron
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:15 AM
people think this because naruto sorta looks like the 4th...mainly the hair i guess
i personlly don't like to assume things i just wait and watch

XwingRob
Fri, 07-16-2004, 02:39 AM
Well, he is definately not the 4th's reincarnation. Statements made by the 3rd in Chapter 2 disprove that.
And maybe he is the Kyuubi's son! *points at sig!*

Kale Ironfist
Fri, 07-16-2004, 02:50 AM
my crazy theory which could be easily disproven:
Naruto is the long lost brother of Ino, given up for the "Seal the Kyuubi!" cause. since Naruto and the Yamanakas all have blonde hair and blue eyes, they could be related right? Add in the fact that none of the Yamanakas ever speak badly of Naruto... Ino just doesn't like him, cos he's not 'Sasuke style' enough

XwingRob
Fri, 07-16-2004, 03:17 AM
LOL, there's a crazy theory.
However, Naruto doesn't have long hair.

Kale Ironfist
Fri, 07-16-2004, 03:48 AM
he obviously cut it, i mean, he doesnt have any people to tell him "thats what you should do to look good!" and it gets annoying having to long hair out of the way from the front of your face.

Coolman
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:41 AM
Meh, a few people think its the whole 4th Legacy, although others think that that just means the 4th's last thing, sealing the Kyuubi inside of him.

The main thing I have... is who would seal the Kyuubi in some lady of the streets kid? Also... the way Jiraiya looked at Naruto and said something like, you remind me of the 4th makes something... although he did add just because you have blond hair.

Masamune
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by: Coolman
Meh, a few people think its the whole 4th Legacy, although others think that that just means the 4th's last thing, sealing the Kyuubi inside of him.

The main thing I have... is who would seal the Kyuubi in some lady of the streets kid? Also... the way Jiraiya looked at Naruto and said something like, you remind me of the 4th makes something... although he did add just because you have blond hair.

hair and stubbornness is what jiraiya said

PSJ
Fri, 07-16-2004, 08:28 AM
THIS HAS BEEN DONE 40 MILLION TIMES BEFORE!!!!!!!!! so would a kind moderator work his magic and lock this?

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-16-2004, 11:09 AM
Thinking that Naruto is the 4th's son is equally as stupid as saying that Itachi didn't kill the Uchiha clan.
And if you are truly so stupid that you believe any of those 2 examples, it'll be your own problem when you get proven wrong.
Which you will. Trust me.