PDA

View Full Version : Chrno Crusade Batch Torrent

lasaire
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:10 PM
s it possible that anyone would be willing to seed for a batch torrent of Chrno Crusade? It might be good to break it up from 1-12 and 13-24 in two batches. If anybody started this up, I'd repay you with a brand new sig of your choice!

stos289
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:48 PM
I'm seeding both batches from the a4e site which is here (http://www.animeforever.org/index.php?goto=archive). Just tell me when your done so I know when to stop. Hope I could help.

EDIT: AFter looking at Budweineken's post, I meant the Animeforever site (I have the same link as the one below) not the a4e site.

hopeknight
Fri, 07-16-2004, 12:09 AM
AF-F also has a 1-12/13-24 batch get it here. http://www.animeforever.org/index.php?goto=archive

lasaire
Fri, 07-16-2004, 09:03 AM
thank you both very much, I'm working on them now!

Munsu
Fri, 07-16-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by: stos289
I'm seeding both batches from the a4e site which is here (http://www.animeforever.org/index.php?goto=archive). Just tell me when your done so I know when to stop. Hope I could help.

Be careful when using a4e...

a4e is a ripping group...

animeforever is a fansub group...

two different groups...

stos289
Fri, 07-16-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by: Budweineken
Be careful when using a4e...

a4e is a ripping group...

animeforever is a fansub group...

two different groups...

You are right Budweineken, they are two different groups. Animeforever does actual fansubs for unlisenced anime while A4E is a ripping group that subs lisenced anime. I just used A4E because it is an abbreviated version of AnimeForever, I forgot they were two different groups. Sorry about that.

Munsu
Fri, 07-16-2004, 09:30 AM
Well

Animeforever does sub licensed anime (flame of Recca, Chrno Crusade to name 2)

anime-4ever just ripps DVDs... they don't sub them...

stos289
Fri, 07-16-2004, 09:34 AM
THE TECHNICALITIES!!!!! I'm very sorry that I can not sum up my forgiveness in one post. Whatever you are saying is right, and whatever I am saying is wrong. Let's just leave it at that. I'm sorry if I'm insulting you in anyway, but it's getting kind of frustration now. Sorry again.

Munsu
Fri, 07-16-2004, 09:50 AM
Whatever dude... I was just trying to help you... not make it look like you were wrong, but to clear up some stuff...

I appreciate it when people correct me...

It was never my intention to make you look bad or anything...

stos289
Fri, 07-16-2004, 10:22 AM
I know you weren't trying to make me look wrong. It's just that I get frustrated very easily. That is common nature to me. I knew what you meant the first time, and I was trying to correct myself. However, what you said was right. I was wrong in this case. If you are ever wrong with something you post, I'll be sure to correct it if I can. Hope that cleared it up.

stos289
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:28 PM
Lasaire, could it be possible if you could tell me when you have the episodes so I can't stop uploading them? I kind of need enough bandwith as I can get, so I need to stop as soon as I can. If you could do this, it would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

lasaire
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:37 PM
I'm working on the 1-13 torrent right now, and I'll post again when I'm done with that and moving to the 14-24 torrent. Probably will be some time tomorrow, I'm getting about 20-30 k/sec average, and 2 gigs is a large download.

stos289
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:39 PM
Ok, thanks for the update. Just tell me when you need the other one and I can start uploading it. Hope I could help.

lasaire
Sat, 07-17-2004, 01:02 PM
Okay, I'm done with the first batch, I'll start the second batch right away.

Thanks so much!

stos289
Mon, 07-19-2004, 01:41 PM
Ummm....Lasaire, are you done with the second batch? I believe it should be done by now, since I've already uploaded three times the amount of the file. If you could get back to me, it would be appreciated.

lasaire
Mon, 07-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Sorry, it finished this morning but I did not have time to reply to the thread before I left for class. I've stopped the torrent, but if there are any more users that need the batch torrent, I'd be willing to take over the seeding. You can cancel your torrent right away.

stos289
Mon, 07-19-2004, 06:30 PM
It's no problem, I was glad to help. If there is anything else that you need, just ask and I'll help you with the best of my ability.

lasaire
Mon, 07-19-2004, 11:06 PM
Thank you very much! I greatly enjoyed finish Chrno Crusade. If you'd like me to make a custom sig for you, I'd be happy to, just give me a rough idea of what you'd like and any favorite images you'd like me to use.

stos289
Mon, 07-19-2004, 11:23 PM
No problem. This is really nice of you. Ok, I would like a Full Metal Alchemist sig, primarly focusing on Edward Elric, however fell free to add any other characters (mainly Alphonse, and Mustang). I would also like it to say "The Full Metal Alchemist" somewhere, with their teachers symbol (you know the cross with the snake) somewhere in the mix. Here (http://laugh.sub.jp/archives/images/fullmetal_alchemist.jpg) is a nice picture, here's (http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/hagaren/gallery/image/adh200309.jpg) another, and here (http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=1) is a pretty good one too. Feel free to add any more that you think would be suitable with the sig and only use what you think fits. Again, thank you very much!

EDIT: Sorry to bother you but if you could add one more thing it would be great (if it won't fit on the sig then don't add it, I just thought it would be nice). You could also add the words "The dog of the military who sides with the people." Again, if you can't add this, don't bother. Hope it's not too much trouble. Thanks again.

lasaire
Mon, 07-19-2004, 11:58 PM
Ok! I'll get to it, hopefully I'll have it done by friday!

I'll try and add the dog of the military quote, but it may have to be a small background element for it to all fit. I'll also make you a matching avatar.

stos289
Tue, 07-20-2004, 01:06 PM
Thanks a lot!. I really appreciate what your doing for me. Again, thanks a lot! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif