PDA

View Full Version : Megaman X

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 07-15-2004, 10:22 PM
I'm a huge Megaman fan and for a long time now I've wanted an anime based on the game series to made. Anyone else would be interested in seeing that happen? Not that there's much I could about it happening, just wondering.

bitwar
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:52 AM
Heh, too bad the only Megaman series have been the American one from the 90s (only good part, Megaman doesn't sound like a girl), and the .EXE (NT Warrior) series. I loved the X games. The enemies looked meaner, Sigma's a much better head villan than Wily. Zero steals the whole show a little too much with his constant death and resurection thing. But yeah, it just screams "Make me into an anime!" And with the cinema scenes in the 32-bit version of X3 and in X4, it has definate potential (love the flashback Zero vs Sigma scene).

On another note, there's the Megaman anniversary collection with Megaman 1-8 and Power Battles 1-2. They should make an X collection with the first 6 games and both the 16 and 32 bit versions of X3. Oh well, so many things I want to se done with the Rockman (Megaman) X series that won't happen. . .

NM
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:13 PM
Like Bitwar said, theres a MegaMan anime based on the Battle Network series. But the dub of it (NT warrior) sucks. A good subber for Rockman.EXE is WolfPackProductions. Rockman.EXE finished with 56 episodes and now they are working on Rockman.EXE Axess.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 07-21-2004, 09:59 AM
I'm not very much into the battle network series at all, too kiddy for my taste. Even more so than original megaman. I think I saw that there was a megaman ova available somewhere. I'll be looking for that, If I find it, I'll post it here for the few (2) interested.

Edit: It's called Rockman: Wishing Upon a Star. There are three episodes to it. Unfortunately, I can't find a torrent for it. I guess it's time to learn how to use IRC.