PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Movie Info

alienbiker
Thu, 07-15-2004, 07:46 PM
Hey, I was just checking out the Naruto movie preview. Has anyone checked it out? It would be cool if somebody subbed it even though its only 15 seconds long. And for the Naruto Movie, when do you think it will be subbed... Any ideas or info??

Thanks,

(P.S. would it still be legal to download it?)

zachary_milyardo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 07:52 PM
Rather than wasteing time subbing a 15 second trailer, it more likly some one will just post the script. and I don't think there's any reason downloading the movie would be any more illegal the the show long as it does not reach the US in some localized or commercialized form.
By the way where do you get it, I haven't seen it yet.

alienbiker
Thu, 07-15-2004, 09:00 PM
the preview is on narutofan.com, in one of the daily posts on the main page. You can also get it from the raw of episode 91!

Omri
Fri, 07-16-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by: alienbiker

(P.S. would it still be legal to download it?)

To download the episodes is illegal too.

Pyron
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:05 AM
like the rest of you, i want to see the movie pretty bad. BUT i don't want some person walking into the movies and taping some shitty quality movie for us to watch. if that's the only way we'll see it early then really i won't care

Knyteguy
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:16 AM
At the very end gaara is shown on the preview. Also it looked to me like maybe that was a date at the end, 8/21.. august 21st maybe?

Also, it will probably be done cam then cine (hopefully cam will be passed over, and telecine will be done)

Pyron
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by: Knyteguy
At the very end gaara is shown on the preview. Also it looked to me like maybe that was a date at the end, 8/21.. august 21st maybe?

Also, it will probably be done cam then cine (hopefully cam will be passed over, and telecine will be done)

ummm.....yeah the movie is coming out on the 21st duh

bitwar
Fri, 07-16-2004, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by: Knyteguy

Gaara is nowhere to be found in the preview, except at the beginning of the file that narutofan has up. And that's just to show whoever watches that it came from Narutofan because they felt like using Gaara for that. I didn't see Gaara anywhere in the actual teaser. So as much as I, and others, would like to see him again, look closer before you get peoples' hopes up.

From the short teaser, the animation looks prety good. Of course, that's like only how many seconds of footage. I'm still holding onto the hope that it will kick ass.

Oh, and if I can wait for a really long time for a DVD-rip of InuYasha 3, I can wait just as long for a DVD-rip of Naruto.