PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru

Halo2298
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:24 PM
Well, this is just a funny thought, but in episode 86, Jiraiya is telling Naruto about the three things that can ruin a ninja. Alcohol, money, and women. Jiraiya has been ruined by women, and Tsunade has been ruined by money... Was Orochimaru then ruined by alcohol? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif The way he's always limp and talking with that raspy voice of his... He's totally an alcoholic. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Solensean
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:38 PM
I think that Orochimaru is getting ruined by young and handsome men ;-)

Mut
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by: Halo2298
Was Orochimaru then ruined by alcohol?

no.

Solensean
Thu, 07-15-2004, 07:10 PM
Explain yourself, Gimp !

LaZie
Thu, 07-15-2004, 07:23 PM
ur all wrong, he was influenced by metrosexuals

woofcat
Thu, 07-15-2004, 07:40 PM
Well since everything in Naruto Applys to everyone. Like Saskue - Oro , Naruto - Jyria (cant spell) so Why not. Hes am alcohol freek.

zachary_milyardo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 07:45 PM
Watch out for Oro's Fermentation no Justsu!!!

jing
Thu, 07-15-2004, 09:14 PM
No you're wrong, he was ruined by this thoughtless thread.

r3n
Thu, 07-15-2004, 09:42 PM
he was ruined by young boys, jiraiya forgot to mention that 1 thats all.

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:16 PM
I think Jiraiya covers the other two (women, alcohol) well enough by himself i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Halo2298
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:19 PM
See? Even when I'm just being funny Mut@t@ disagrees with me! What a crazy kidder.

zachary_milyardo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:22 PM
I remember Jiriya breaking all three at the same time.

Mut
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:28 PM
See? Even when I'm just being funny Mut@t@ disagrees with me! What a crazy kidder.

it just wasn't funny.

EDIT:

You see? That's actually nicer than just saying no. ^___^

there is nothing mean or not nice about saying just no. you're just overly sensitive and i can't be looking out for everyone's feelings, i don't know everyone that well. however, this doesn't mean i purposely try to offend people due to lack of knowing other's sensitivity.

SofaKing
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:32 PM
This board needs a seperate forum just for pointless and/or idiotic Naruto theories.

That way the rest of us won't have to lose a bit of sanity the next time some poster theorizes that Anko is a shemale or that Itachi is really Kakashi's son.

Halo2298
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:32 PM
You see? That's actually nicer than just saying no. ^___^

SofaKing
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:41 PM
-

jing
Fri, 07-16-2004, 12:09 AM
I'll explain this ONE LAST TIME, and that's because I don't want to search for the old threads.
Jiraiya told Naruto about ninja's 3 rules.
Rule - Girls, money, alcohol
Jiraiya- Girls, money and alcohol
he posses ALL 3..... and this is shown when Naruto found him at a prostitution center.
At first it showed him that money controlled him, because he stole a kid's money and used it all up on GIRLS, and while he was having fun with the GIRLS, he was drinking alcohol. Naruto gets pissed afterwards because he told him ninja's 3 rules and he broke them all imeddiately... It's not we make fun of your thread Halo2298, but this was discussed so many times before that we are sick of people when they do not get the WHOLE picture...by the way i've never even seen orochimaru drink before so i don't find it funny. MuT@t@ was being plain NICE when he just said "No" and did not want to insult and humuliate you.

Pyron
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:12 AM
you can't really be "funny" in a forum in my opinion....asking/telling someone in person your joke is probably a lot more effective. here its just a waste of a read and a waste of time

Halo2298
Fri, 07-16-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by: jing
I'll explain this ONE LAST TIME, and that's because I don't want to search for the old threads.
he posses ALL 3..... and this is shown when Naruto found him at a prostitution center.
At first it showed him that money controlled him, because he stole a kid's money and used it all up on GIRLS, and while he was having fun with the GIRLS, he was drinking alcohol. Naruto gets pissed afterwards because he told him ninja's 3 rules and he broke them all imeddiately... It's not we make fun of your thread Halo2298, but this was discussed so many times before that we are sick of people when they do not get the WHOLE picture...by the way i've never even seen orochimaru drink before so i don't find it funny. MuT@t@ was being plain NICE when he just said "No" and did not want to insult and humuliate you.

No no... You clearly don't understand what I was saying. I know in that episode, Jiraiya broke all three of those rules. But when you think of Jiraiya, what do you think of? A man ruined by money? A man ruined by alcohol? No, you think of a man who's been ruined by women. That's his cardinal flaw. Same with Tsunade. You saw her drinking, but her cardinal flaw is being a gambler and being addicted to money. So, there's THREE rules to be broken, and THREE Sannin, and two of them show that they are each corrupted by one of those rules specifically, I was spoofing that Orochimaru is secretly an alcoholic. Alas, you're just too dumb to understand that. I know you'll now say otherwise, but don't bother. Your post already says that you thought otherwise. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif He shoots... HE MAKES IT!

Kale Ironfist
Fri, 07-16-2004, 02:44 AM
the thing is Halo... it wasn't that funny, add in the fact that Orochimaru would never drink Alcohol... he has no need for it.

BurnMyFaith
Fri, 07-16-2004, 03:53 AM
[quote]
At first it showed him that money controlled him, because he stole a kid's money and used it all up on GIRLS, and while he was having fun with the GIRLS, he was drinking alcohol. Naruto gets pissed afterwards because he told him ninja's 3 rules and he broke them all imeddiately... It's not we make fun of your thread Halo2298, but this was discussed so many times before that we are

Perhaps all of that was to teach Naruto some uber-wicked ninja lesson

Darthmoe
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:55 AM
I agree That Halo has a good point.
And about Mut@t@, and his loyal asskissers.
First off, the people who get upset over his posts are not "sensitive", hes just a plain asshole.
Saying "no" and not explaining youself is him trying to prove that the theory is so rediculous that it dosent even need an explanation.
So saying "no" is not Nice at all. Its really rude.
And Mut@t@ will just say something like that to retaliate just so that he wont get kicked off the forums, we all know he is a cocky bastard who think he knows everything about a cartoon, which makes him so cool.
It dosent, its just a cartoon.
And why can't we be funny on a forum about a CARTOON?
What are we adults discussing the theory of evolution or something?
No we are talking about a Cartoon, let us be immature if we want, loosen up.

SofaKing
Fri, 07-16-2004, 08:05 AM
No, Darthmoe, you posted a pointless and stupid topic on the forum, and now you're acting lke a little bitch because mean ol' Mut@t@ said 'no'. Grow some balls.

Pyron
Fri, 07-16-2004, 08:35 AM
too many people here care too much about what other people think.....done

RasenDori
Fri, 07-16-2004, 10:36 AM
orochimaru was ruined by hes collection of micheal jackson albums

Coolman
Fri, 07-16-2004, 10:55 AM
Oro has an obsession with young boys. Nuff said.

BTW, get over it. Mutata said no. If your gonna cry about that, goodluck in the real world bud. Whats the point of explaining sometime that you already have. Someone else did anyways. And, no, i'm not an asskisser, I just find it funny alot of people older then me find crap over the internet so offensive.

"fighting over the internet is like competing in the specail olympics, either way, your still retarded"

Mut
Fri, 07-16-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by: Darthmoe
First off, the people who get upset over his posts are not "sensitive", hes just a plain asshole.
Saying "no" and not explaining youself is him trying to prove that the theory is so rediculous that it dosent even need an explanation.
And Mut@t@ will just say something like that to retaliate just so that he wont get kicked off the forums, we all know he is a cocky bastard who think he knows everything about a cartoon, which makes him so cool.

i don't know what i need to explain. the topic question was 'is/was orochimaru ruined by alcohol?' i answered with a 'no.' i didn't bother giving an explanation because 1. i don't remember him ever drinking at all, 2. if he DID drink, i don't remember him drinking often. i thought it was pretty obvious as to why i didn't bother giving an explanation but i guess it wasn't. oh, well. and seriously, it just wasn't funny to me.

Stoopider
Fri, 07-16-2004, 12:36 PM
LoL @ people flaming Mut@t@

Eurasian
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by: RasenDori
orochimaru was ruined by hes collection of micheal jackson albums

Michael Jackson albums??? now it makes so much sense.

RasenDori
Fri, 07-16-2004, 02:45 PM
to anyone annoyed by mut@t@'s (how do you pronouce that anyways) post just ignore them... it just gets off topic to bitch about weither what he does is ok or not

rickytan
Fri, 07-16-2004, 03:23 PM
Actually, when you think about it, it is kinda funny imagining Oro drinking alcohol and then making out with kabuto. Well, that's just gay but HAHAHAHA WHAT A QUEER!

Garlannd
Fri, 07-16-2004, 03:25 PM
I'm going to have to say he was ruined by oh... say on account of his being INSANE

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
Quote by: rickytan
Actually, when you think about it, it is kinda funny imagining Oro drinking alcohol and then making out with kabuto. Well, that's just gay but HAHAHAHA WHAT A QUEER!
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

No it wouldn't be, I have an urge to stab you in the face.

jing
Fri, 07-16-2004, 03:52 PM

No no... You clearly don't understand what I was saying. I know in that episode, Jiraiya broke all three of those rules. But when you think of Jiraiya, what do you think of? A man ruined by money? A man ruined by alcohol? No, you think of a man who's been ruined by women. That's his cardinal flaw. Same with Tsunade. You saw her drinking, but her cardinal flaw is being a gambler and being addicted to money. So, there's THREE rules to be broken, and THREE Sannin, and two of them show that they are each corrupted by one of those rules specifically, I was spoofing that Orochimaru is secretly an alcoholic. Alas, you're just too dumb to understand that. I know you'll now say otherwise, but don't bother. Your post already says that you thought otherwise. He shoots... HE MAKES IT!

You're a complete retard, yes theres 3 rules to be broken, and they aren't showned that each of them are corrupted by one of them specifically. Last episode Tsunade drank TOO much sake, we can see that and she gambled too much.. We've never seen orochimaru with a cup, horny (about girls), or money. So he is clean except for being a pedofile. By the way when jiraiya talked about 3 rules, it was a foreshadow of something that is about to happen later on, and guesss what? it happened in the same episode, all 3 rules were broken. okay dude halo, im not trying to make enemies with you, but you started and made fun of me ( i don't even know why you would, and i think its pretty immature and retarded of you). If you can't even see simple things like this in Naruto then i feel sory for you that you cannot enjoy this anime to the fullest. im not going to bother replying in this retard thread again, first you dont even listen when someone tells you the truth, honestly what do you? kishimoto to tell you the whole storyline?? maybe then you will believe. anyways stop picking on mut@t@ because he has done nothing wrong.

Elrone
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:01 PM

Just one question about that comment...
Surely this topic can't have been discussed much as it only appeared in the anime 4 (or 5) episodes ago? Maybe you read the other forums, but for me this is a brand new topic with an interesting idea. Ok it's not an amazingly important one but who cares?

EDIT: This is not a flame or anything but I have a tiny suggestion to make.
If you are sick of these sorts of topics then maybe you just shouldn't post in them? Whilst we value the people who've contributed to the forum for longer, perhaps if you didn't post in a topic that you've seen before with rather an abrupt answer then maybe we could the keep the discussion on topic instead of it devolving into another annoying discussion about whether certain peoples contributions are good or bad.

Coolman
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by: rickytan

Heres an idea... go kill yourself.

Ok, nuff flaming guys. Oro is a pedophile, thats it.

Kale Ironfist
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:27 PM
they post in it so that they can vent some of their anger at someone. that's basic psychology.

think about it. if you were in their position, and they don't like the topic because: a) its stupid, b) its a repeat, or c) they are too dumb to understand, what would you do? bear in mind they are probably aggressive irl and like to vent their anger at something...

kupalmaru
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:05 PM
Oro is not ruin by alcohol.

Oro's desire for power(he wanted to be the The Fourth Hokage), to be the best ninja, and quest for immortality has ruin him.

Correct me if im wrong, I never seen Oro drink alcohol before or is he.

I think Oro would not try to break the three rules because it would distract him from achieving his desire.

EDIT: I just notice that I am a Genin

Knives122
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:19 PM
good for you for becoming a genin(ahh i remember those days) but yeah Orochimaru is a great villian IMO b/c he wont give up even with no arms, hes just that determined to acheive his dream

PSJ
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:23 PM
this is stupid and pointless and already done in open discussions but it have been done.

Darthmoe
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

Originally posted by: Darthmoe

i don't know what i need to explain. the topic question was 'is/was orochimaru ruined by alcohol?' i answered with a 'no.' i didn't bother giving an explanation because 1. i don't remember him ever drinking at all, 2. if he DID drink, i don't remember him drinking often. i thought it was pretty obvious as to why i didn't bother giving an explanation but i guess it wasn't. oh, well. and seriously, it just wasn't funny to me.

Other people who replied to this topic and all other topics didnt say no, they gave some insight as to what they thought was the reason to what was orochimaru's downfall. So why is it that your the only one who wont give insight and instead just say no? No one else does this but you. Its not just this post.
The person who started this topic didnt start it to get one word answers like "no", he wanted to start a "discussion", i dont know if you know what that means, but this is what this forum is for.
And it is pretty obvious why you said "no", but that dosent mean its not rude...
Just think about it before being an asshole all the time.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-16-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by: SofaKing
Anko is a shemale

jing
Fri, 07-16-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by: Elrone

Just one question about that comment...
Surely this topic can't have been discussed much as it only appeared in the anime 4 (or 5) episodes ago? Maybe you read the other forums, but for me this is a brand new topic with an interesting idea. Ok it's not an amazingly important one but who cares?

EDIT: This is not a flame or anything but I have a tiny suggestion to make.
If you are sick of these sorts of topics then maybe you just shouldn't post in them? Whilst we value the people who've contributed to the forum for longer, perhaps if you didn't post in a topic that you've seen before with rather an abrupt answer then maybe we could the keep the discussion on topic instead of it devolving into another annoying discussion about whether certain peoples contributions are good or bad.

I know what you mean, but this topic has been discussed many many many many times.... he could have just easily done a search and maybe he will actually get 3 results....