PDA

View Full Version : 224 raw is out

AlbinoFury
Thu, 07-15-2004, 04:17 PM
Yeh the crap raw from jojohot is out at narutofan. Ill just say this dont expect much its a fucking flashback rerun i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif Hopefully once its subbed it will prove its worthiness i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Knives122
Thu, 07-15-2004, 04:25 PM
good job, and by rerun do you mean the killing of the clan for the umpteenth time

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 07-15-2004, 04:36 PM
yep this chapter is the most pointless chapter ever, they just did the same flash backs with a couple off added panels WTF!! bring on the battle

hornetmike
Thu, 07-15-2004, 04:44 PM
man, this is just like last time. but now i do have a new theory. mybe itachis sharingan transformation has something to do with extreme hate(maybe i'm being retarded). that would explain why he wants sasuke to hate him so much. also would explain why he lift him alive.

Masamune
Thu, 07-15-2004, 05:05 PM
wanna see the difference here , between this one and the old flashback ><
need to learn japanese >_>

The Troublesome One
Thu, 07-15-2004, 05:08 PM
SPOILERS FOR 224!!!!!!!

Basically after Itachi kills the clan he tells Sasuke that he too can gain the Mangekyou Sharingan but the only way for him to get it is to....... "kill a close friend" says Sasuke in the present time. So that could mean that 225 won't be a flashback chapter.

END SPOILER FOR 224!!!!!!!!!

Mut
Thu, 07-15-2004, 05:22 PM
what the hell is up with itachi's sharingan. it's all weird.

AlbinoFury
Thu, 07-15-2004, 05:43 PM
im betting it just does that when he does mange, since everytime hes used it before they didnt show his eyes when he did it, they showed em right before, so im guessing the eye transforms to do mangekyou or whatever.

Masamune
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:21 PM
not gonne quote troublesome one , cuz its a spoiler ,

but thats why he probably killed that friend of his , leaving the note etc , to get Mangekyou Sharingan

mah theory

PSJ
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:26 PM
that sounds reasonable. but this chapter was almost useless if itachi said what the torublesome one said he siad that would be the only non-useless stuff from this chapter.

hornetmike
Thu, 07-15-2004, 09:58 PM
Once again, another redundant flashback. nothing new except for a small amount. biy the dissapointment start early this week. i actually had expectations of something really important for this chapter. but i serves me right though for getting my hopes up. hope the next one is better. though i really doubt at this point.

kaigan
Thu, 07-15-2004, 10:01 PM
but this chapter was almost useless if itachi said what the torublesome one said he siad that would be the only non-useless

damn, you lost me there.

Elessar
Fri, 07-16-2004, 12:28 AM
The raw looks promising. I look forward to the fanscan releases.

PSJ
Fri, 07-16-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by: kaigan

but this chapter was almost useless if itachi said what the torublesome one said he siad that would be the only non-useless

damn, you lost me there.

basicly i ment something like this. read "the troublesome one"s post, if that is true then thats the only non-usless thing from this chapter at this point. i just said it in a very very weird way.

Ransengan
Fri, 07-16-2004, 08:49 AM
This Chapter is DAMN interesting, it tells us that Itachi has the Legendary Sharingan, only rare ppl gets this ability. ;p

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 07-16-2004, 09:14 AM
ransengan you're a moron

Eurasian
Fri, 07-16-2004, 02:16 PM
i need to learn japanese. But from what The Troublesome One said, that means Sasuke has to kill Naruto to get the mangekyou. how sad!! i hope that doesn't happen. the next chapter will probably be more interesting.

RasenDori
Fri, 07-16-2004, 02:22 PM
eurasin...think about what you just said...sasuke...killing naruto...it will not happen if hes gotta kill someone to gain the mangekyou...then perhapes it will be sakura...which he had the chance to do before he left...sasuke doesnt have it in him to kill the only friends he has

L8r
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:15 PM
i knew sakura was good for something i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif as a "sacrifice" for saskue to get the mangekyou
hope that this is the end off all hte flash backs

Knives122
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:17 PM
oh well no mor sakura, i guess its for the best, which means that ten ten can take her place

ohpeekaboo
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:29 PM
in reference to the SPOILER that troublesome one mentioned-

i don't think that's sasuke in present time saying "mottomo shitashiitomo wo korosu kotoda". it's probably itachi, because of both the sword on his back and lack of any level 2 curse seal on his face

RasenDori
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:44 PM
not to mention the black panels...black panels = flashback

Knives122
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Bakafish just released a subbed version of 224 at narutofan

Doc
Fri, 07-16-2004, 05:09 PM
Man this blows! Looks like there wont be any Naruto for a few weeks so Kishimoto can get his act together.

RasenDori
Fri, 07-16-2004, 05:11 PM
damn...knives 122 beat me to the punch

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 07-16-2004, 05:35 PM
this chapter was so annoying, yeah kishimoto needs a break he needs to up the level becuase the way it's going now is not good he just totally recicled a flash back and added some new stuff, i wasn't surprised about anything itachi said because it was so obvious to begin with think about it sasuke has to get the mangekyou sharingan otherwise he's no match for itachi

so to raise the question who is he gonna kill? naruto? sakura does sasuke even have any other friends? he'll probably kill sakura cuz naruto can't die the entire show is about him

Masamune
Fri, 07-16-2004, 05:48 PM
maybe he's not gonne kill a close friend for a while.

until he's put into an akward position where he is forced to kill a friend by a person, which in turn gets owned by sasuke's mangekyou sharingan....or not i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

sasuke needs to make friends so he can kill them

Knives122
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:19 PM
This just means that Sasuke will be fighting with the purpose of killing him, while Naruto is fighting with the purpose of saving him

I retract my statement about the flashbacks being a bunch of s^(*t this just made it a whole lot better

RasenDori
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by: Doc
Man this blows! Looks like there wont be any Naruto for a few weeks so Kishimoto can get his act together.

dude be more considerate...this guy works hard each week for us and for his dreams he could use a break...and this isnt even a break hes being productive

i think sakuras gonna die...if they were gonna build everything thing to this...sasuke should have kill sakura before he left...and then we would be let think why until now
then again...if he killed sakura no one would have known he left as soon

AlbinoFury
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:27 PM
i think its just next week they r taking off.

Destroyor
Fri, 07-16-2004, 08:30 PM
Kishimoto really need that break/data collecting to bring naruto back to its previous greatness, enjoy and USE this break Kishimoto!

Sasuke is going to "killed" Naruto, but then after Sasuke left Naruto is going to "wake up" and turn out ok. (Haku arc death of sasuke anyone?) Itachi show up and grabs Naruto. Yay.

Dream on.