PDA

View Full Version : ghost in a shell

mugen123
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:50 AM
I was looking through a mag and I came across an article on ghost in a shell suposedly their is a movie and a anime called "Ghost in a shell SAC" so I was wondering if anyone knew were I could dl ethier of them thanks.

Munsu
Thu, 07-15-2004, 01:15 PM
you can get the second season (2nd Gig) here.... http://tracker.gits-fans.com:4487/

As for the first season... i dont know of any torrents at the moment... if you use irc let me know and i'll tell you...

or you can use emule or some other peer to peer program for the first season

hybridchild
Thu, 07-15-2004, 01:38 PM
There a bacth for season one of Suprnova but be careful theres two torrents for it but one of them is in spanish

Hybridchild

KameronFrye
Thu, 07-15-2004, 03:16 PM
Your topic asks what this is...

If you are familiar with the GITS movie, it uses the characters from it but ignores the plotline of the movie. SAC runs similar in style to Cowboy Bebop, where any random episode should be relatively independant from the other episodes (except for "complex" episodes, which are part of a smaller arc), while at the same time providing pertinent information to the ongoing story. And there's invisibility, warfare, and a big tank robot with a child's voice. The show is nice, pick it up when it runs here end of July. I'm hoping for Dolby Digital on the DVD.

Swallow Your Soul
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:40 PM
The 1st movie is one of the movies that is credited with being a major reason a lot of people get into anime (it was the first anime DVD that I bought entirely on a whim a couple of years ago and that pretty much got me started with anime), I was reading a manga magazine recently that came out around the time when the movie premiered and they were saying how it was basically the biggest thing in anime since Akira at the time (or probably since).

There is a 2nd film out in Japan that judging from the trailers and stuff looks extremely cool...

Personally I really like the series, but some people don't really like GitS in general because there isn't much characterisation in it...but the tachikomas (tanks mentioned in above post) are ace and the anime is always interesting i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I got the 1st manga off ebay so I'm gonna read that at some point...